What does fit drive

I drive a passat pic related

2007 civic

2006 Jetta tdi.
>tfw your car is as slow as your progress

2011 civic

2013 legacy

Specialized Allez

Thought about getting one. How is it? Is the awd actually decent?

i like it man, it gets me from work to the gym and back home.
honestly i love subarus, will probably never not own one. my only other car was a 1995 outback also with awd, so i don't have much experience without it, but i rarely slip in these canadian winters.
of course, the other half of that is good tires.

2015 dodge charger se

2015 Ford F-350

Cool, fellow Canadian. I drive a rwd Chrysler and that thing get's stuck so easily.

2005 rav4

>kill me

This. Honda CRV if it's raining.

>1997 Miata
>1970 Ford LTD

owning a hueg car and small car at the same time is fun as fuck

2004 Chevy Impala

I'm gonna sell it soon for something a bit smaller and a hatchback for lugging my shit around

I'm considering a Mazda3, Lexus CT 200h, or Ford Focus hatch. Any input?

Mazda3 or Focus. They're both cousins, mechanically, and they are both fairly reliable and ergonomic cars.

2005 civic

>1st car, great condition
>have put 32k miles on it within two years, have driven out of the country and everywhere with this thing
>will probably drive this thing until it dies in my arms

he was my first love Veeky Forums

I usually walk, but if I have to go a longer distance I'll take the T.

2015 Nissan Micra if I'm not on my bike.

damn dude, the fact that the lines don't intersect that much upsets me for some reason

Shittiest, most mismanaged subway system ever. Thanks MWATA.

lol, metro isn't too bad if you're just lazing around

if you depend on it for work (which a lot of people do) then yeah, it's pretty shit

I usually take the bus because I can ride for free.

2003 Jetta GLi manual.

Yeah the Blue Line was supposed to be extended to reach the Red but other than that the intresection is decent. You can walk between a lot of the more central stops to switch lines faster.

I think the MBTA has better downtown coverage than the DC Metro, which is good for me because I don't live in the suburbs.

We have decent Commuter Rail coverage, but I think it's less reliable than the subways+buses.

fuck these orange line delays bro

Step aside, best public transportation in North America coming through.

>subway cars still dont come with a bottle of febreeze to spray homeleess guys with so they dont smell like literal shit

Fuck the subway. Every line has this problem.

2006 Jeep Wrangler

Awd or no? Was thinking about getting a 2014 rt awd. How difficult is rwd compared to awd really?

>implying

Theyre shutting down the L train for like 18 months. Thankfully i dont use that line but the influx of pedestrian traffic to other stations will be insane.

G wagon

Kona Honky Tonk

Mercedes

2000 Accord EX