How do you pronounce HAES?

How do you pronounce HAES?
I read it like HAZE.
Also, fat hate general/fat people stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJqRucvM6ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pronounced it like "Hayce". Fortunately, it's an acronym that only really lives on the internet.

Hayce

>being fat increases the space in the womb

IT NEVER ENDS

HEH-AAAH-EEEEH-SUUUH

Our only hope at this point is the fact that we will outlive them. Stay strong.

Literally trying to be fat. Smh

Man, I feel really bad for people who are that fat when they aren't being annoyingly fat.

How do they live so long? It gives me hope while I'm losing weight that the time I was fat hasn't had too bad an impact on my body. I see hamplanets who are twice my weight and a decade older walking around.

I'm going to make it Veeky Forums. I've failed so many times in the past, but this time I've made REAL progress and haven't cheated once since I started. This is it Veeky Forums.

>"health is selectively employed as a polite way to control bodies and people."

I really hope this dumb bitch never goes to see a doctor then, since they're obviously just going to inject her with reptilian mutagens in order to make her feel bad about eating 8 burgers at 1AM.

Fatties gonna fat

People complain about not enough OC so I went on twitter to fish some out for you. I've posted these before but they're not circulated like a lot of FPH images are.

Sigh....

This woman was so close.

EICH-AY-EEH-ES

burn

>diet coke
Good for her.

Former fatties are the people that made it out of platos cave . They made it out of the cave and saw how beautiful life can be and returned to tell the current fatties still inside eating about the experience on the other side. Current fatties still eat in disbelief because they have yet to experience the beauty of the other side.

what the fuck

There is a legitimate excuse for a small amount of sugar in tomato sauce, since it helps with heartburn for some people.

I put a tbsp or two in pots of homemade spaghetti sauce to cut down on the acidity, but holy hell how do you even eat like this?

>1a.m. bulking

Damnit Rich Piana you can't get away with this

God damn the banner at the bottom of the picture blocked out the rest of her feet. I thought her legs were turned backwards baka

i mean, she's trying at least.

Actually thought about having in-n-out for a cheat meal until i saw this. thanks senpai

If she were trying then she'd look better.

not really, she is one of those fat acceptance people that tries to preach that you can be fit and fat
she comes to take selfies at the gym in revealing clothes and walks away without doing jack shit, no progress at all in over a year

she is the same person as

I just don't get how your body could have those proportions and you feel good about it. She's shaped like a fucking soft serve ice cream cone

What in the fucking world...

i work at a dairy barn and one of the cows is named HAZE. i always thought it was funny since it's pronounced like HAES

her whole life revolves around being fat and wearing underwear in public while other whales cheer on her

>that font rendering

Holy shit, just buy your fucking food and shut up, no one cares.

Forgot this happened to me.

>meet this one fat dude via a friend on skype
>at first he seems like an ok guy, nice personality at first glance and no red flags
>over time he starts talking to me almost every day
>didn't mind it at first because didn't have many friends at college
>get to know him a little by little
>then he starts doing 'favors' for me, buying me things and sending them to my dorm, underwear, vibrator and steam games
>little creeped out by that but free stuff is free stuff, didn't ask for it or beg for it, didn't have the money to buy what I wanted
>he starts telling me he looks up to me for being a 'strong woman' that lives her life and etc
>nigga wut
>he sends his photo to me for the first time and I was immediately disgusted
>he is the full neck beard package
>guy starts opening up more and asking me for weird 'favors' and telling me weird shit.
>For example, 'will you come to where I live and watch x band? I can buy plane tickets.', 'I want to become a woman because you are so strong and remind me that I was always weak and mistreated by my parents' ,' This is how I use my vibrator' and finally ' would you date or show yourself on webcam to me?'
>tell fatso to man up and gain self confidence and etc, tell this nigga this shit for months with no progress
>last conversation I had with him he said he was planning to be in a polygamous relationship with some people
>tell him that he is a degenerate
>unfriend him

Regret ever taking shit from him or talking with him.

>Ruffles tattoo
Jesus Christ.

The girl in that photo(Jennifer Hudson) actually lost a shit ton of weight.

OP is probably a retard

>tfw its not a joke

>Curlz font
Why god
That's comic sans tier.

This post gave me diabetes

Wish I had a strong woman to call me shit and motivate. He missed it chance.

From loxodonta to "girl I wanta"

... wanta bang that is

I probably am, I dont use insta only browse it on pc to stalk hams

Some people run away to something else that will make things worse. You will make it brah, I mean you are here.

For what purpose

it's an acronym, you're not supposed to pronounce acronyms

Is it just me or are those bones crazy overdeveloped

its dwarfism

That picture looks like tabs of acid

hey bro you wanna buy some SkeleSD?
The trip never ends...

Fatty here, I guess this is the most appropriate place to post like this since it has to do with the sticky guide. Been switching over to steelcut oats, fruits and vanilla greek yogurt for breakfast while having brown rice, frozen veggies, and either salmon or chicken for dinner so I feel like my diet is going ok but I'm a little afraid to do squats. I've been practicing form to make sure I don't do any serious damage before adding weight but everytime I go downward I hear a grinding/straining noise like my meniscus or my joints make an audible noise like they're straining to stretch over the surface area from my descent (this is probably the worst way to explain it, apologies in advance). I'm scheduling an appointment with my Doctor but I'm just wondering if theres some excercises I can manage without taxing my knees? Been doing the couch to 5K program and trying to get some pushups going but currently 335.

What about NASA?

Alright broskies, time for a story me and my fat friends nearly caused a lawsuit at a fucking water park.

>Be me when I was in high school
>5'11' wrestling at 135
>I am the spider
>Go to water park with buddy, his brother, and his brother's friend.
>Weight breakdown:
>Buddy: 230 pounds
>Buddy's Brother: Easily over 300, I think 330 would be a good guess
>Buddy's Brother's Friend: like 130-140
>Apparently its a tradition in their family to have skinny friends
>I don't think it makes them look any skinnier
>We get to water park, we go to some stupid one where you race first
>We all get to the slide, lifegaurd says go
>Buddy and his brother start of slow but within seconds are barrelling down that slide like a fucking semi without breaks
>I'm pissy because they are going so fast and I'm stuck drooling down the slide like honey on duct tape
>Get idea
>Tell them we should go to the raft ride that holds like 8 people
>Wait in line forever and finally get to top of ride
> Buddy's bro complaining entire time
>The way the slide is set up is that the line splits up into two near the top
>Groups are randomly matched with other groups
>Its our turn and I see the other group:
> Dad: 250 at least, probably 280
> Mom: prolly like 240-260
>Fat kid 1: like 180
>Fat kid 2: like 160 maybe
>Lifeguard's eyes are wide, lets everyone on anyway
> there is AT LEAST 1600 pounds on that fucking raft
> I'm worried we will stick due to the weight and won't go anywhere
> I was wrong, so so wrong
> This isn't a raft where they strap you in, its inflatable, you just hold onto the sides because, "who would ever fall out?"
>For some stupid reason I am seated next to buddy's bro's friend
>The two lightest people are on the same side of the raft
>The lifeguard is literally grunting trying to give us a little moment to get going
>We start
>Slowly we gain speed inching closer and closer to the initial drop
>Hit the drop and plummet

cont...

You wanna get big you gotta eat big!

cont...

>And not like "oh cool we're gonna go so fast" plummet, more like a "did you just feel the slide rumble" plummet
>Me and skinny friend next to me look at each other
>what have we done
>We start to hit the corners and twists and this is where shit starts getting actually dangerous
>We have so much momentum and the weight in the raft so poorly distributed that me and skinny bro are always at the top of the corners
>At the first minor corner we are literally vertical
>the fact that the fatties couldn't really hold on as the raft hit the corners distributed the weight even more on one side of the raft as they piled on top of each other
>We start hitting bigger corners
>All fatties in one half of raft, skinnies in the other...
>Half of the raft clears the lip of the slide
>Slide is actually an 8 foot tall half pipe supported by steel beams
>you can literally here them creak
>Our half of the raft flexes over the lift, look down at 30-40 foot drop and wonder how fucked I am
>WhiteknuckledeathgrippleasesavemesweetbabbyJesus.jpg
>This happens for every fucking remaining corner
>Half of the raft bends over the lip of the slide
>See people with hands over their mouths pointing as we reach the bottom
>Hit the bottom pool with the force of a Mcdonald's induced blubber fortified hurricane
>Cleared a good amount of the water out of the pool that slows you down at the bottom
> Buddy's Bro's friend is Mexican, but no he white now
>Shaking as we leave the slide, nobody saying anything
>Fat kids are crying
>Life guard ignores crying children and goes to the recent transracial convert, ask him if he's ok
>He's fine, grips prolly tired though
>Hear lifeguard at bottom of slide radio-ing up a shitstorm to lifeguard at top as we leave
>Come back 4 years later to the same slide
>New sign: weight limit 800lbs

You mean ennaessay?

Wow. I think I should watch this video again and count the number of times she runs her hands through her hair. Maybe not.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJqRucvM6ls

its a bad time user

She's got more fat on her head than I do on my midsection

he poses like a girl

Just use some sliced potato

This made me ill.

>small amount

Found the americuck

I'm not calling what she put in a small amount, learn to read.

don't give up, make people jelly

What's the minimum you guys would need payed to fuck him? 500 dollars here.

Don't do fuck all until you drop the weight from diet
Literally could not be any simpler

you are cheap yo

She doesn't need that fuckin' sign. There's not way you'd is her. Plus I've seen what a roo does to the front of a car, let alone whatever the fuck she is.

capped

I hope you didn't use that vibrator he sent you.
Or if you did, I hoped you washed it first.

I get ya, I jus twnated to know if I could do more, I'm comfortable with 2 pounds per week, obviously over a year right I'll be close to normie weight, but just wanted to try and expedite the process.

KEK

literally only obese women could come up with a long rant about getting fast food in your pijamas at 1am.

>tell him that he is a degenerate
You had me up until here, lad

Gold

> Buddy's Bro's friend is Mexican, but no he white now

child abuse

To be precise I told him that his plan sounded very degenerate. Kinda forgot most of what happened because I dislike the dude and don't want to remember someone as weak as him.

fucking based

This. I've never actually heard anyone say "healthy at every size" or its acronym in real life.

You ever notice that fat chicks never have good hair?