What do you have to do to get with a girl like this Veeky Forums?

What do you have to do to get with a girl like this Veeky Forums?

> ottermode plus face and height

What do I have to do to get with a girl like this Veeky Forums?

have moneys and status

Aparantly move to Brazil >_>

I'm so lonely

lift

dont be ugly

You gotta bench at least tree fiddy

How much do I have to lift to get me a Milana of my own?

that chick has C cups at the most. a fit guy should be able to do better

Go out and find her

Be confident in yourself. Improve yourself. Be a man women desire and pussy will fall in your lap. You realize you already know this and are looking for some easy answer. There are NO easy answer in life.

>Be a man women desire
How though?

it's OK i am too.

I thought this was a twig-legged girl and was disgusted. Then I realized it's a slender trap and was aroused.

You have to set goals for yourself and achieve them. This will make you happy and in result will give you confidence. Confidence is a huge key to success in life. Men and women are drawn to it like a light at the end of the tunnel. Once you build yourself up making lots of female friends and getting pussy will be easy mode for you.

Making female friends has always come easy to me. From the time I was 10 until I moved out of college, my home life was nothing but women, and I learned to communicate well and get along well with them.

The issue came from moving past friendship whenever I desired to. I understand part of that will be fixed once I gain more confidence, but I never felt comfortable communicating intents and wants with someone that I wished to have something more with.

Letting people know what you want is big part in getting what you want. You have to take the plunge sink or swim. You're going to strike out with women if you want to get laid. It's just how it is. Don't let the possibility of failure detour you.

I get that, and I'm learning how to manage that failure better, but there are some things that seem to fail regardless of my boldness to pursue it. Specifically speaking sex.

I've not had a girlfriend, but I've made out with a few girls, and have had "sex" with 2. However, I use the quote marks because in every instance, almost regardless of the circumstances (e.g. anxiety, sobriety, tiredness, etc) I can't stay hard. Granted I haven't been totally attracted to either girl (first one was bad, second one was better but not great), but even attempting to throw caution to the wind to get what I want has resulted in bad shit which lingers.

How do you disregard failure in an aspect of life in which failure has been the only outcome?

What if I told you I prefer small tits over big ones

>How do you disregard failure in an aspect of life in which failure has been the only outcome?
You kind of just have to cling to the hope that things will get better while also actively working towards it. The other option is giving up.

>The other option is giving up.
That's been the inclination, honestly

>be average

she looks like low hanging fruit brah.

it's totally normal to have performance anxiety when fucking a girl for the first time. Some people may not have this problem but it's happened to me before and plenty of other men. It's just a little stage fright. It's not a big deal. Once you have a girlfriend that you can screw regularly you will stop having the anxiety and your dick will stay hard and you'll perform better.

Sounds like you got a lot going on in your head bud. Just be cool, when you find a girl you want to get to know better and fuck, just be cool. keep it simple, ask her out to dinner or some function you're wanting to attend. and if she says yes, bingo, you know she's interested. Be a gentlemen the first couple dates, Don't even talk about sex. Then on the third or fourth date give her a kiss.

Gotta be a smooth player. Don't rush. If things are going well, you'll start making out more and sex will just happen. You have to give time for the woman to start having feelings for you. Woman are completely different than men when it comes to what makes them tick when it comes to wanting to fuck.Trust me, i have years of experience and i'm still figuring this shit out.

It wasn't just a first time deal, though. With both girls, I tried on several occasions to get it to work, and that's with the varying circumstances I mentioned.

Part of the problem is I don't really want a girlfriend beause I'm not in a position where I'd feel happy to be with one. And a big conflict that has come up is that I'm trying to rely less on masturbation since I feel I do that too much. So naturally the two are incongruous since I can't maintain with less attached girls.

>tfw 2nd base on first date
>regret it and wish I went slower
>don't want her to think I just wanted to get in her pants

Wish me luck lads

you're not going to cure your dick problems by not masturbating. This shit is in your head. You can always see doc and tell him you need some dick pills. Pop one of them before you get with a girl and see how it goes. No man should suffer from ED when he wants to pound them walls.

why would you want to?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

Well just know that statistically it has to happen eventually as long as you're actively going for it. That's not a scientifically sound statement but it's basically true. It also helps to view every failure as a learning experience. You can strip each one down to "stuff that worked" and "stuff that didn't", and that'll help you not to feel like you're just spinning your wheels.

Also, there's a ton of guys who have started similarly to you and gotten what you're looking for, and they've done all this already, they've done all the trial and error for you and can tell you what works and what doesn't. Might save you some time and effort.

but I can't afford surgery

but the strip club is only seven minutes away

I can't afford pills, though my doc is aware of the ED. He offered to put me on pills, but I told him my insurance wouldn't cover them and I didn't know if I should be taking care of other things first (test levels, anxiety, better diet)

>Also, there's a ton of guys who have started similarly to you and gotten what you're looking for, and they've done all this already, they've done all the trial and error for you and can tell you what works and what doesn't. Might save you some time and effort.
Where? I'm admittedly kind of wary on online advice at this point. Between nofappers using psuedoscience, snake oil salesman, and general other bluster, I can't make heads or tails on what shit is genuinely good anymore

hey me too

WHY WOULDN'T YOU

>big forehead
>2 tons of whore make up
>white
>tan
>sharp nose
>looks like a bitch

You'd have to OHP her.

iktf senpai

>not understanding concepts of stage make up and lighting for live theatre
Cool the autism, famalam. You're going to hurt yourself

I would say you like boys

fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag

Just tell her that you love her romantically, with all of your penis.

Have basic social skills and personality, don't be disfigured or horribly ugly. She isn't anything special, nearly every guy can get a girl on her level if they just put a bit of effort into it.

C CUPS ARE THE MASTER RACE, YOU REPUGNANT PIECE OF FILTH!

me too

This. Listen to modern hip hop and trap as well and she'll probably pretend to love you for a bit

is this street language for a big dick or moobs or a gut?

After 25 it gets hard to keep up with this shit

Low hanging fruit is an old expression.