SPACE MUREEENS

What steroids regimen is the equivalent of what they inject in a potential space marine?

No

Yes

Considering hafthor is pretty much spess muhreen mode double his stack

>space marines
>posts imperial gaurd

If you want to be like your pic related all you need is moderate training and put into a meat grinder.

If you want to be a space marine you need to be smarter than you a ready are.

Im not complitating to kidnap children and making them space marines.
that be immoral.

>ywn be a 6'10 400lb lean killing machine geeked up on pure epinephrine stim-packs and Space Tren killing insurrectionists with your bare hands and punch a guys head clean off his shoulders

It's easier to imagine what they would give SPARTAN-II's

III's are a shit don't even mention them

II's are death incarnate.

Come to think of it,why the fuck isn't our military funding this?

>Space marines

Mankind was far stronger during the dark age of technology , then with Speehs Marines. Even the Thunderwarriors were stronger than marines.

krabby patty status

>what if they are

im actually thinking of kidnapping neet low life's and turning them into my soldiers

Heh
Alot of people seem to have forgotten that the Spartan II's were created as a terror weapon for use against human rebellions.

The covies just happened to show up right before they were able to get fully deployed

How? Is this some kind of disease?

All in the name of the greater good

Do I get free gear and food?
where do I sign

srsly

There's a chick like that where I work at I honestly don't know whether to be turned on or disgusted.

well they will recieve like dozen new organs during transformations

She has Elephantiasis, or she did a really fucking stupid plastic surgery.

Very well, I hope you survive the selection process and dont just become data for future slaves that will serve him

Get the geneseed implanted, coma for a few months, wake up with a bunch of new organs and bones. Dunno which roids do that.

SOLDIERS OF THE IMPERIUM NEED NO ENHANCEMENTS IF THEY EMBRACE THE EMPERORS LOVE!

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

Stronger, but that was only on Terra. The Thunder Warriors were specifically designed to fuk up techno barbarians, and that's what they did. But they weren't that adaptable. Hence why the Custodes fucked them. Space Marines are smaller and weaker, but can fight in so many different battlegrounds.

Also SM's fight as a team, so they utterly annihilate anybody who doesn't. Like the THunder Warriors who were never meant to survive the unification of Terra.

This. They were meant to fuck up other, smaller humans, and make the Innies fear the Government. They just happened to be good at killing aliens too.

The chaos goddess of HIGH TEST.
The personification of perfection. The apex of the female form.

They modify the body to produce it's own sterons

>not 7,5-8 feet 800 lbs Human tanks

Think big come on

Ayyyy

HALSEY LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Just do some pushups and situps.

>not wanting to be 14 feet 3000lbs machine demon

cmon lads

HGH and test from the start of puberty
Get all your bones replaced with metal once you stop the HGH

high test

what supplements does he take

lul
Space Murines have an organ put into them that acts as a second growth spurt, among changing genetic coding to match closer to their factions genetic and spiritual leaders.
They also add a second heart and for certain factions other new and cool organs.

>yfw you'll never be a son of Fenris

>tfw not Everchosen of Chaos Undivided

Why even live

Also their skeletons get modified and reinforced to be basically as strong as steel.

>tfw no qt sister of battle to fight with

this

B R E H
R
E
H

creatine

>then you a ready are
Look nigga would it be that hard to backspace put an "l" there?

it's not funded as it's only practical use would be to move crates and heavy shit; 90% of the time during an aftermath crisis. Not that we can't do that already though.

Bullets kill people just as fast as a badass Spartan II would t b h fampai.

Too old to be a crusader
Too young to be a space marine
Just the right age to shit post about the upcoming race war.

Let's just hope the Emperor will be born soon.

>not wanting to be a being who is so fucking pissed he can rip demons apart with his bare hands

not gonna make it bro

too old to be a conquistador serving spain in the 14th century

too young to be a space marine following the god emperor in the black crusade

just the right age to lift