What are you eating?

Bbq chicken breast, brown rice & quinoa with steamed vegetables

babbys first diet?

My mom made me some Chicken/jalapeƱo Pizza from scratch of course and my side is just some steamed broccoli with corn. Not the best combo I know but the veggies were on sale 7 ears for a dollar and I forget the cost of the broccoli

idk what that is
homemade pizza sounds great though

The chicken is overcooked

the chicken is how I like it

right now nothing, but when I get home I'm gonna have probably some tuna, veggies, wedgie cheese and yogurt, I'm on 400kcal/day diet + intermittent fasting so I can't allow myself to eat too much

It's always the crust that brings it home

I am cutting, so white rice and hardboiled eggs.

:(

Making some fucking scrambled eggs and rice

Currently cutting.

>1/2 cup oats with 1Tbsp strawberry jam
>2 scoops with water

And for later

>2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
>12 Oz broccoli with olive oil
>kidney beans mixed with corn

This is what I pack for breakfast/lunch. Every. Damn. Day. Lucky I like it and I'm making good progress.

>not pan searing your chicken

Sauce is curry sauce. Taste 6/10.

Looks decent enough

>I'm on 400kcal/day diet
Why?

>eating in front of your computer
Please at least be decent human bean.

are you Brazilian?

chicken and vegetable curry.
brown onions, red and green capsicum(bell peppers), lots of broccoli and cauliflower, vine cherry tomatoes, chicken breast and lentils served on some brown rice.

Make it in a slowcooker and the whole thing usually lasts me a 3-4 days.

Very far from it.

You arent cutting, you are just retarded

a sea monkey?

Hed be eating rice and beans if he was matey

Scandinavian.

Breakfast: English muffin with slice of turkey and half slice of swiss + mustard. 200 calories / 9.5 g protein

Lunch: 2 Turkey sticks and 1 cheese stick. 120 calories / 13g protein

Total 320 cal / 22.5 protein

I'll have some grilled chicken and turkey on spinach with cucumber, peppers, onion, walnuts, and radish with low cal Italian dressing + some squeezed lemon juice later.

Not sure what I'll have for dinner. Probably 5 shrimp and maybe some trout or cod, a few pickels and maybe a bananna. Plus my post workout protein powder

staying under 2000 cal with 140g + protein daily.

Im gonna make it /fit.

Do I need more carbs? I tried adding in oats but they are fucking terrible. I had one serving of oats cooked with water and I almost puked.

Should I eat rice? What are good carbs to eat?

Rice mixed with ground beef and blackbeans with a side of sweet potatoes.
>tfw no greens

Good call, I will add some veggies with the spinach and try some rice/sweet potato/blackbeans mix. thanks

>tfw eat whatever I want as long as its not too greasy/fatty and still maintain my gains

>curry
POO

DELETE THIS

CHAAAAD

DISGUSTING!

Greek yogurt and blueberries

Eating some delicious homemade 'go style 'za. Might add some 'cha, not sure yet

god like here

god dammit

Udon noodles, chicken with tandoori spices, vegetable mix (mushrooms, carrots,union, green beans), some lime juice and cilantro

Let your tomatoes ripen properly. That's disgusting.

Buffalo chicken strips
My special horseradish dipping sauce
Microwave potatoes

>All these terrible cuts

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast - 2 eggs, slice of smoked salmon, cottage cheese
Snack - black coffee and small Fage yogurt 0%
Lunch - scrambled chicken mince with onion, green peppers, mushrooms
Afternoon snack - black coffee and one small peach
Dinner - meatloaf (beef mince, onions, carrots, peas) and green salad on the side

Evening -use only in emergencies- snack - watermelon

Iceburg lettuce, cucumbers, red onion, grape tomatoes, blue cheese stuffed olives, 10oz of spicey chicken tenderloins, and two tablespoons of ranch, 500 calories total.

That is less than two tablespoons of ranch. Are you skelly?

Nope, fatty on a cut, and it is two tablespoons of ranch, measure every part of every meal with measuring spoons/cups and the food scale shown in pic.

quit being a fucking baby

properly cooked steel cut oats + a bit of milk + a scoop of proton powder tastes pretty good. For your baby tastes, probably "alright"

But you can also add shit like berries to it or a fucking low/no calorie sweetener if you want to continue being a faggot (fwiw i'm also a faggot)

If it fits, i eats.

Thank you anonymous fucker, your insults made me rethink my whole life and especially my diet.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with those tomatoes, burgercuck.

I eat salmon and chicken breast with vegetables for dinner but right now I eat the other half of the 500g pack of cottage cheese because I'm about to go to bed

Piss easy to make, tastes godly and is unbeatable nutritionwise

I don't see any spices on the chicken

Good for you
There's searing properly and then there's caramelizing/burning

My diet this week.
1 cup of oats mixed with 1 scoop of whey, 2 cups of milk topped with 50 grams of nuts and 200 grams of quark.
Lunches are Mixed vegetables with sweet potatoes and chicken breast with italian seasoning.
Dinners are sweet potatoes, red skin potatoes with chickenbreast which was marinated with ginger, garlic, lemon and chillipowder and some olive oil. Joociest chicken you'll ever eat.

Next week will be pretty much the same but with pork fillet instead of chicken.

You've never eaten a proper tomato in your life swedecuck

Could you not have squeezed a teaspoon of oil into your diet and made egg fried rice?

>170 kcal
>18 grams protons

Pic related creampie...

I just moved to NYC and am still in shell shock about how expensive shit is. What are some good Veeky Forums approved meals that aren't too expensive and relatively easy to make?

>President's Choice

Aw yiss. Canada represent.

lulllllll nyc

Is there a reason you're set on chicken breast?

Reprezent

looks good man

Easy to make, you can put pretty much any spice on them and they'll taste great. They're cheap, so even though im a student i can eat healthy and amazing tasting food for about 100 dollars a month.

I know I post this a lot but it's what I eat pretty much every day

Fuck sweetner it makes me shit.

I had steel cut + water only and some cinnamon. Real bad. I'll try it with milk and some protein powder see if it's any better but I think I'd rather get my carbs from sweet potatos, rice, english muffin, etc.

Fuck that looks good, can I get this in Michigan?