Cutting General

How's your cut going?

My diet is currently pic related.

torille ->

So far so good. 1500kcal a day. Just need to lose another 15-18lbs and I can start maintaining and eventually bulking.

Oats with protein and eggs have been my fucking staple for some time now. Thank god I can can both for fuckin $3

5'5 manlet here. How come I lose 2 pounds per week when I am eating at 1600kcal? I only go to the gym 4 times a week for 1 hour each time.

Losing 2 pounds per week means my TDEE is at 2600kcal which is far higher than most TDEE calculators give me.

I go 3 times a week and have a very mobile job, and I lose roughly 2lbs a week. The TDEE calculator isn't perfect, it gives a rough estimate.

op swede ? go fishing for easy protein and cardio gains (paddling , walking beside river )

OP's Finnish master race

pretty gud, but i'm still fluffy.

next target 80kg

>tfw bulked too hard

Thanks for clarifying. Good luck on your journey user.

Thats even better for fishing. Do you go fishing for protein ? hecht is like 90 g protein a 100g. Of course your hands will stink but who cares :D

I´ll start cut in 2 weeks . chicken, rice, olive oil, eggs , veggies thats it

Pigged out on my birthday and ate 3500 calories instead of 1600 on saturday, essentially reversing my whole deficit I dieted for in the last week.

pretty good. Down from 220 to 181 so far this year. I'm aiming for 170-175 before I stop.

eyy fucking svenne bror du käkar bara grönsaker medan jag käkar pizza

whats that app?

U have a higher than normal metabolism like a little rabbit

hecht has 18.2g protein per 100g. it has around 90 calories per 100g, if you meant that...

fddb extender
i bought the pro upgrade tho, no idea if its worth without it

vitun hurri menisit säkin vittu TÖIHIN :---D

Usually eat around 1800-1900 and run 4-8 miles a day. Though, today is my birthday so I'll need some restraint.

I've lost roughly 6 pounds of fat. Probably want to lose at least 6 more. Wasn't that high with bf in the first place but I want to have more defined features. Get some abs.

Now that I can see them a bit they look horribly lopsided. I pray that they look better when they fully come out.

Jeg spise bare pizza med mer gronnsaker enn pizza. Dette er best.

Down from 15 stone to 14 in a week. Good water weight loss combined with a heavy PSMF. Strength has gone up too, mostly, though I think I'll do a refeed on Saturday.

Trying to eat around 1500 calories daily and lift or run every other day. Shits hard because sometimes i give into the feels and get tanked. On weekends I cheat too much. Need to lose another 10 pounds of fat.
>not gonna make it

You should start tanking a lot of water anytime you feel hungry.

Started my cut monday, been bulking for the last 8 months.

I have had my first meal of the day 600kcal, 60g protons and i still feel starving. How do you curb the hunger for first few weeks? I have gone from eating 3500kcal to 2500kcal a day and im having constant hunger cramps.

Not really the hunger thats the problem, it's the alcohol.

That sucks bro. I never had to deal with drug abuse so I can't help here.

I had to manually change manually the 'burned calories' which is the bmr because if I see the actual amount I'm always thinking "I can eat a bit more" which I don't want to happen. Also I'm doing intermittent fasting, I start eating at 2pm (later if possible) and I have my last meal at 8pm (earlier if possible)
I have 3 meals of 75 calories each and 2 snacks, 1 between meals of 60 calories.

Am I going to die?

Dont know how you can function on that little amount of calories. Or am I missing something about IF?

Lots of water, lots of low cal veges, high protein macros curbs hunger too.

What the fuck? Enjoy being in a hospital with your Auschwitz diet

Well when you're doing IF your body allows even more fat to be burned which is why it is very effective, and you burn more fat because your body gives you more energy, somehow it thinks you don't have enough food and improves your energy, focus and performance so you can go hunt for some food, is just the way the brain is weird, lurk for what doctors and fitness pros say about it and they all agree on this

Shut your yapper or I will put you in the hospital

>yapper
This is a big word.

I eat maintenance 2 times a week though, it's hard for me to do deficit when I'm off from work because I'm home with food available at all times, plus I spend time with my family who is always telling me I should eat every time they get a chance

Finnish and I've already done all my fishing for the year. My fridge is full of white fish that should last many months.

Rate my daily cutting diet

>BREAKFAST/LUNCH
480g quark
1 banana

>DINNER
400g chicken
380g sweet potato

>LATE NIGHT MEAL
120g egg whites
3 whole eggs (turned into omelette)
300g broccoli
20-25g olive oil

Everything approximately 1800kcal

>not cutting by eating zero carbs and drinking a gallon of olive oil a day
not gonna make it

I really, really, really like this daily cutting diet.

>Everything approximately 1800kcal

How's this a cut? My bmr is 1322.. Are you 8ft tall?

Not that guy but I'm only 6 feet and my BMR is 2000, and that's sedentary

Are you fucking 5ft tall?

It's basically the same thing

I'm 5'7, also sedentary because I work night audit, gotta sleep during the day work during the night, im a front desk receptionist and not much to do anywhere during the hours I'm awake

Which McFit is it, mein negger?

BMR is shit, base your cut around your TDEE instead
Cutting at 1300 kcal is a total overkill

But fyi my BMR is ~1780 and my TDEE ~2600

Not that guy either but my TDEE is 2875 and I'm 5'11''.

But even if you don't change your gym routine, sedentarity level etc, your TDEE will change if you start eating more or less, because metabolism adapts to some extent.

Basing your cut on your BMR is a good idea. You know that you can't "damage" your metabolism as long as you eat fairly above your BMR, so you can just decide to eat BMR+400cal (or +200 or whatever, depending on how active you are) and then lift a lot, knowing that any exercise you do will contribute to increasing the caloric deficit but also knowing that you're not cutting too much.

Can't recommend saying that in Finland.

Såg honom på Uppdrag Granskning, vilken jävla pajas som försvarar vänster-våld-töntarna

I started a week ago. Out of town for work and the hotel has a shitty fitness room so i went and bought some free weights after reading the fucking sticky and realizing i was holding myself back by using machines.
5'11, 200 lbs. i'm a week in. Totally cut out alcohol, shooting for 1,700-1,800 calories a day. Alternating lifting and cardio. Drinking a lot more water. Job is mostly sedentary but its outside in the heat and i climb up and down 60 ft ladders about 2-3 times a day. Hoping to get a little more definition.
Company buys all my meals so i'm trying to make good choices. Eating sushi and steak for dinner mostly, making sure to get veggies or a salad.

>Rate my daily cutting diet
>>BREAKFAST/LUNCH
>480g quark
>1 banana

EXTREMELY BAD!!! No dairy on a cut. That's also way too much quark. Replace quark with oats. Cook 100g-200g oats for 2 minutes in the microwave with water.

>>DINNER
>400g chicken
>380g sweet potato

You should be eating less at your height. 200g chicken and 200g sweet potato should be enough
>>LATE NIGHT MEAL
>120g egg whites
>3 whole eggs (turned into omelette)
>300g broccoli
>20-25g olive oil

Too much eggs. Eat what OP is eating. Vegetables are a must when cutting. They will fill you more.

>Everything approximately 1800kcal

At your height your cut should be at 1000 calories max

mcfit herne

>user chowing down to a big plate of petit koitus every night
>idktf

not the one who asked, but im close enough to visit, kek

The one who asked is in Berlin baka

Going good.
Fucking relapsed with my birthday and just kept thinking I'll continue cutting the next day which didn't come but will is renewed.

Currently cutting around 1500kcal most coming from protein so i can maintain my DYEL muscle. Just gotta get to that sweet 70KG, should be there start of November.

worst post ive ever read

Been cutting 7 weeks.

6'3"
278lbs-->251lbs

Hoping to get under 220lbs by the end of the year.

5'7" 160lbs here 15%+ bodyfat
Will eating at a 300 cal deficit be best or should I go on a 500 deficit?
I don't want to lose any strength or muscle mass.
What weight should I cut down to? 150?

About to eat lunch
>grilled chicken
>measly vegetables
Maybe some watermelon later

What's a delicious way to cook carrots/peas/corn mixed vegetables?

Lmao ultimate DYEL post

I cut at 3k because I'm 210lbs at 15%, 6'1", 2/3/4/5, and do fucking cardio

Are any finnish guys on here well ... normal?

Whenever I imagine Finnish or German people on this website I can't help but think of extremely obese shut-ins. Please say it ain't so :(

I make egg fried rice with curry powder and mix veg in.

>keeping fish for month
>in the fridge

It's true

I wish it wouldn't be so.

5 minutes from frozen in the microwave then splash some Thai chilly sauce on it

Freezer actually

Just ate 2000kcal, around 200g proteins. TDEE of 2800.

Good. Learn more words lappfaggot.

Made a glorious cut lunch:

Lean BBQ Chicken Pizzas:

2 thin wheat wraps 150 cals
7 oz chicken 200
2 oz mozzarella 150
Peppers and onions: 20
BBQ sauce 2 oz: 80

Total 600

Cook chicken peppers and onion.
Lay wraps flat on bake shet
Sauce them
cheese them
put cooked stuff on them
bake for 10 mins 425
broil hi for 4 mins

So good.

gonna fify senpai
>Skip the pointless tortillas
>Cook that shit
>Use lettuce as glorious scooping device
Ebin lunch, 300 calories.

>No dairy on a cut.
triggered.

I have no idea how to do up my macros

>this post

What can I do about the headaches I get?
I have them almost every day.
I think I'm drinking enough water.
wat do

My life went through a loop, I fell off the wagon and gained all the weight back, so im afraid im starting from square one. Wish me luck boys.

>tfw alcoholic
>tfw all I have to do to lose weight is stop drinking 12 beer a day

Stay jelly fags

not so great... I've been eating low carb for about 2 months and haven't noticed any difference. and I doubt that I''m getting more calories now. gonna keep doing this low carb thing until september and then eat normal again

Milk or no milk?

I have loads of whole milk left over, and have been having 300ml a day just to get calcium. Its only like 180kcal. Do people still drink milk on a cut? And should i switch over to skimmed.

I don't drink milk on cuts.
I find that water only while cutting works best and milk is best when bulking.

I've only eaten 850 calories but I'm just not hungry after seeing how much my bf has let himself go.
>tfw he gained 6 stone (84lb) in less than a year
>tfw you, the fatass, are the thinner one
I've lost my appetite brehs

Are you using fitness frog tdee?

Did you grill that chicken yourself? If so how?

Anyone know some good high protein shit i can get at Chipotle while cutting?

happy birthday user

Ostin sipsejä
Not gonna make it

Install Myfitnesspal app

>peas, corn, paprika
why do you eat what they feed us in the schools?

Oh fug

I mostly eat caesar salads.

I'm not but I am getting about the same weirdness and I used fitness frog tdee. I just eat under what it says but enough where I'm satisfied. I lose like 2 lbs a week this way. Work out 3 days a week.

>somehow it thinks you don't have enough food

that would be because you don't have enough food

>didn't shit for the last 4 to 5 days

This is not that bad r...right?

I just remove most of the carbs and no snacks between meals.

End up with yoghurt for breakfast, cottage cheese with rye bread for lunch, bacon, eggs and cabbage for dinner.

Seeing the difference pretty quickly and I'm still eating around 1800kcal/day.

>alcoholic
>It's so easy I'll just stop drinking
Oh senpai

I'm a skeletal shut-in, if that helps.

Bad. Any suggestions for recipes using a sow cooker or even a pressure cooker?

Only had 2 scops with milk and 160 grams of black beans for the the whole day, and im not even that hungry what the fuck is going on?