Milk

>Avoid drinking milk because i don't like it
>Read that i'm actually right in doing so since milk is literally the shittiest food in existence, designed for cows, choke full of estrogens and shit and also depletes your calcium instead of helping you
>Still eat dairy products though, namely cottage cheese and yoghurt

Should i cut these out too?

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/animals-used-food-factsheets/cows-milk-cruel-unhealthy-product/
google.co.uk/search?q=humans lactose intolerant&oq=humans lactose intolerant&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.2928j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/
youtu.be/_PcKBL0YCSY
face
youtu.be/pXOGS9cilKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's bullshit, milk is great

Milk is the result of constantly raping cows and taking away their children.

Educate yourself:
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/animals-used-food-factsheets/cows-milk-cruel-unhealthy-product/

>peta.org
Are you even trying? Here check my study www.diaryindustry.com/milkisgreatforyou

This has more science than peta

What other source should I use? rapethecows.com?

peta.org is the website of the retarded of hunger games right?

>milk is literally the shittiest food in existence
t. Underage retard
Milk has the best nutritional profile of any drink in existence. Just because you read
>muh hormones
>muh anmul croolty
>muh lactose
In your mom's copy of Cosmo doesn't mean dairy is poison.

>milk
>depletes your calcium

Yes. 1/10 for making me post

Literally all american food is poison so you're basically fucked either way if you live there.

I would drink milk but it makes me break out like crazy my body doesn't like it.

This.

I don't see how people can enjoy milk knowing it comes from a cow that's been forcefully inseminated for about 4 years, until it finally dies from exhaustion, only to then be dragged off and slaughtered. Male cows from dairy herds are slaughtered at birth too. All of this because the milk industry lobbies governments and forces this meme that a glass/carton of milk a day is essential in a child's development, or a necessity in meeting your daily calcium needs.

It's full of shit. Alternative milks like oat, hemp, almond, cashew, soy, etc., all use seaweed extract to provide it with calcium. Most have additional vitamins added to them. Hemp is also a plant that is excellent as eliminating contaminants in the ground and reducing pollution in the atmosphere.

>Alternative milks like oat, hemp, almond, cashew, soy
stop fucking up my environment asshole, these trees donĀ“t grow nuts so you and your fatalist fuckfriends squeeze oil out of it

>Alternative milks like oat, hemp, almond, cashew, soy, etc.
Yeah, they're identical to milk

Certainly not just emulsions of nuts with a multivite tossed in to add 1/4 of the nutrients present in milk

Do you think cows would live happily ever after if we all just stopped drinking milk and eating beef? No, there wouldn't be any cows if we stopped drinking milk and eating beef. Farmers wouldn't raise cows for their happiness.

You vegans have no plan for giving cows better living conditions. Think about that for a second: Not a single cow will be helped by vegans achieving their goals. All you're trying to do is exterminate their species. Don't you realize how fucked up that is? The cows don't want your help. You're their worst enemy.

>muh cows
>muh cow babies
>muh they feel the same as orphan humans
Shut the fuck up, I drink for me. A human can not and should not care about a bovine breed for millennia to cater to our needs. Drink milk it was made for you and only you.

Bait but anyway people like OP are brainwashed losers that'll believe anything. I wouldn't buy conventional milk because it's price is low as the result of subsidies and because the government funds the farm, they expect a high export of milk to "feed" the high demand of conventional affordable milk. This means cutting corners which is why nobody respects our govt in America. When they control a farm because it's (too big). Really they are just forcing unhealthiness onto their citizens.

Seriously just buy pasture raised cow milk. You act like the only milk options are govt controlled or its seed juice. You can find plenty of grass Fed, or pasture raised milk. It is apparently called A2 milk i think? Where as most conventional milks are A1 meaning its a high percent milk and the rest is grossness that comes out of the utter (blood, puss, stress by products).

I've done GOMAD with conventional milk and grass fed. Do not do it with conventional. You will poop yellow. I've also only gotten a need to puke over drinking conventional. It's way too thick. Pasture raised/grass fed milk is liquid as shit. The whey separates from the cream. That's real.

Kek

here mate, how about this for an idea?

HOW ABOUT GO FUCK YOURSELF

No its not. In the future, people will view milk the same way they view cigarettes.

You're literally retarded. There are plenty of things wrong with what you just said, but I'll just tell you that A1 and A2 are proteins that are both present in basically all milk, """A2 milk""" just has A1 removed because a very small proportion of people are intolerant to it. Enjoy dying you fuck.

>ITT betas who would've died from natural selection complaining about their defective stomachs that can't handle milk.

Yeah alright you guys convinced me to not drink milk again. It just makes you fat, but i guess Veeky Forums is used to be fat.

>I DID 1 HOUR OF LIFTING TODAY WHY AREN'T GIRLS LINING UP TO SUCK MY DICK

When will the GOMAD meme die?

>huuur you just gotta eat 10 k calories a day and you'll look like the mountain and not a fat piece of shit i swear!

If you eat over 2500 calories when bulking you are seriously doing it wrong, you are buying into roidhead bodybuilder broscience and should just kys

>If you eat over 2500 calories when bulking
Are you a manlet?
I'd be cutting if I was eating under 3000 m8

Post your body right now. I guarantee you are a fatass.

Unless you are literally 2.10 cm tall you don't need more than 2.500 calories to bulk on. I work out literally 3 times a day on a 1800 calorie diet and don't even lose weight.

Nevermind, you must be a 120cm tall woman

>me
>fatass
kek ok then
Congrats on being the first poster on Veeky Forums telling me I need to eat less

>I guarantee you are a fatass.

>I work out literally 3 times a day on a 1800 calorie diet and don't even lose weight.

> its a vegan shill thread

take ur shit back to pol u shitty little idiot

> I work out literally 3 times a day on a 1800 calorie diet and don't even lose weight.
that's because you're a skeleton

> non American thinks it has a relevant opinion

Kek, parasite.

Unless youre slav, then youre ok

Milk is honestly terrible for you. Awful.
It's unreal that there are so many people that have been duped by the Dairy industry into passively believing that a cow will just produce milk on its own the same way a chicken will lay eggs even if unfertilised.

The cow has to be restrained and then raped, a process which involves literally shoving a fist up its ass, so they're kept pregnant all year round in order to force them to lactate. Then, eventually when the calf is eventually born, it's immediately ripped away from its mother, because we can't have that little calf sucking up all that milk that's intended for us right. I used to live next to a farm and the sounds these cows would make around the calving season was unreal. They scream and cry and bellow until their throat is hoarse, they sound exactly like human women screaming for their children.

We are the only mammals on the planet that consume milk past the early developmental stage of childhood, and what's even weirder is that humans are actually lactose intolerant in adulthood. The enzyme lactase that is designed to help process milk consumption as a kid slowly begins to cease in function from then onwards, and then people complain about their gastrointestinal issues and bad shits and headaches and acne and such.

There is no solid reason to continue to consume milk, especially when you have soy milk, almond milk, hazelnut milk, coconut milk available and they often contain more protein than actual dairy. I used to have severe acne problems and no shit, no shill, cut almost all dairy out of my diet and bam, it's fucking gone.

The only creatures that cow milk is made for is baby cows. If you guys are so intent on the health benefits, buy some human titty milk.

That's bullshit. Milk is fine.
You're just being a faggot.
Not gonna make it

yeah but how is it terrible for you? I don't give a fuck about any of that, I give a fuck about my gains

I don't give a shit about calves

Sweet sweet veal

Such is the human ego. We really do deserve to be exterminated. Jesus christ.

Also if you don't know how to make gains without bovine titty pus liquid you're a weak pussy faggot and you're never going to make it.

Grapes fox etc etc
The fact that you are a subhuman that can't process milk doesn't make it bad for everyone

I feel sorry for you. Life must be difficult being this dense.

google.co.uk/search?q=humans lactose intolerant&oq=humans lactose intolerant&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.2928j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>not to mention a human mothers milk is much different from the milk of a cow. The reduction of lactase activity after infancy is a genetically programmed event. Approximately 75 % of Earths population is lactose intolerant for a reason, because it's perfectly natural

Come to A Norwegian farm, take a look, just because the US literally has no standards doesn't mean thats the case for the rest of the planet

Sux to be among the 75% non-white subhumans friendo

> non American is too stupid to think of anything to say so it posts a meme

Kek kys scum of the earth

>citation needed

>Approximately 75 % of Earths population is lactose intolerant for a reason, because it's perfectly natural
Damn, you're making me feel alpha as fuck

I'm going to go drink some milk right now because my body's adapted enough to process such an amazing source of nutrition.

>he thinks this board isn't full of Caucasians who can process lactose just fine as adults
>wants people to pay 2-3$ for nut milk and other shit that tastes terrible

Yea no. Screw off faggot

>25% can process it just fine because we're not Asian or black
>but you should stop drinking it because the rest of mankind can't

LoL

Yeah he's a total faggot for asking why milk is bad for you when you cant do anything other than cite anecdotal things that happened to you when you switched from milk to choking on dicks.

This

Just because your country is "profit or nothing" doesn't mean other countries do the same sick shit as you

>mfw its Asians skewing that number

ITT: people that don't know about GOAT goat milk

Literally the best milk, has more of the good shit and less lactose
Goats can go for several years without needing to get pregnant while still producing milk
Goats can live happily in almost any environment because there are a hardy and chill animal

Why do you not drink goat milk

So hemp milk is polonium juice?

>tfw you are literally the master race for being able to drink milk

BEEF WHAT A RELIEF

maybe you should cut out oxygen since its literally killing you slowly also OP

Are you vegan also?

Because goat milk sucks dick, it's like licking a vagina that hasn't seen wather or soap for months

that sounds fucking delicious

It has an almost nutty taste to it with a lighter flavour than cow milk
It makes the best cheeses
GOAT milk is great

Also high quality baby milk formulas are made from goat milk
Babies literally love it and thrive off of it

Cows can be eaten but they should be very expensive and eaten very occat. Not factory farmed. That is the problem

>everyone is 5'4" like me
Lol. Fucking dyels giving advice

Daily reminder that American cheese and bread isn't actually cheese and bread.

>shit tiny manlets say
One day you'll hit 100lb bench senpai

Welcome to Veeky Forums

I don't remember the article well and i wouldn't be able to link it anyways cause it's a paid-for subscription, but I read about a study that showed that milk set off all these triggers in your brain and how it's honestly more than just a "food" but rather a neurological disruptor. Or some shit i don't remember.

What I DO remember about it is that they did a long-term study on women who did and didn't drink milk, and those who did actually had weaker bones than those that didn't. Their theory was that the body had spent so much energy on fighting off the milk with its immune system that other areas lacked.

But it's all controversial. Trying to find the article I literally scrolled past 2 articles with one saying "cow milk has vital prebiotic for healthy baby microbiomes" and then another saying "Could infant formula made of cow's milk cause children to produce antibodies that mistakenly destroy insulin-producing cells?"

So who fucking knows. Do what you want.

>Their theory was that the body had spent so much energy on fighting off the milk with its immune system that other areas lacked.
Pure, undiluted bullshit
That correlation was due to EXCESS calcium from milk. Here's an actual source that explains the reality behind your fabricated vegan fairytale bullshit
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/

youtu.be/_PcKBL0YCSY
The first time I ever truly felt bad for a peanut.

Milk being bad for bones is a meme
The theory is that it's slightly acidic so your body takes calcium from your bones to neutralise it. Literally haven't read a non "mom science" article on it

>milk and bone density
>women
>no exercise regime stated

stop right there criminal scum

How old are you?

I used to drink a shit ton of milk. In my cereal, slurping it up afterwards. I drank a tall, cold glass of milk with every meal. Steak, hamburgers, pasta, meatloaf, tacos, eggs, everything.

Now, at 24, my stomach can't handle it very well. I can have a little and a decent amount of quality cheddar worth little to no problems. But not anywhere near as much as I used to. Your body changes man.

What the fuck nigger
I am skeletor mode and I lose weight if I eat less than 2800

Wasn't a mom article, it was in a science magazine called New Scientist, which, has a lot of "new" science and theories and studies. But it's interesting and presents a lot of different ideas on things.

He's 5'4 and a skeleton, ignore him

You are so stupid and think you're so fucking smart, please kys
It's not like any animal gives a fuck about other species

Pretty ironic that the milk haters in this thread convinced me to keep drinking milk with their stupid reasoning.

Sounds like a defensive mechanism

>what is confirmation bias for 100, Alex
Lol op, enjoy malnutrition.

>le appeal to nature fallacy

Bitch, if I could buy human milk at the store, don't you think I'd be drinking that?

This process is how all our food is made, by your logic you should be starving to death. Most the fruits and veg you eat are a bastardization of the original and sterile as a result of our continued manipulation of mutation. You're a moron who doesn't know what's going on around you at all

Nah I have actually been doubting whether it would be good for me
Not everyone is as closed-minded as you dumb fuck

>implying animals don't get mercilessly raped out in the wild on a daily basis
>implying males wont kill newborns just to be a be to mate with the mother again
>implying that there are no differences between humans and other animals
So much stupid wrapped into one post. You obviously have no idea what actually goes on in nature. You're applying sappy human emotions to animals where it doesn't apply. Stop thinking with your emotions, and use the rational.side of your brain

Got any more of these. They are a riot. Like someone's autistic son wrote and drew them

face
book.com/vegansidekick/photos

There's thousands

>You're applying sappy human emotions to animals where it doesn't apply.
This. Reminds me of the responses people had to researchers discovering that seals are raping penguins. People were complaining that the researchers didn't intervein.

MILK IS FOR BABIES. WHEN YOU GROW UP YOU HAVE TO DRINK BEER.

What if I don't give a fuck about animals whatsoever?

lmao

Enjoy your estrogen and empty calories. beer is singlehandedly the most disgusting type of alcohol available. Literalky tastes like piss

If you drink the piss water sold in a super market maybe.

Micro Brews are the way to go for enjoyment out of a good beer.

youtu.be/pXOGS9cilKM

Why is this thread full of Africans and Asians being angry and telling everyone they shouldn't drink milk that they can't drink milk

This is the one time in my life I feel racially superior I am loving it

ok I no longer feel racially superior i am still retarded there was supposed to be a because in that sentence somewhere

>not always feeling racially superior
Shillary supporter detected

no just european

I eat low cal cheese about 68kcal a 25g slice and fromage blanc 0% 100g = 46 kcal and 8g of prot.

You could say that's it's better for them to be extinct than to live horrible lives.