Who is she Veeky Forums? Why aren't you with her?

Who is she Veeky Forums? Why aren't you with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLsysXkSlbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gym
>rest day

Fees bad man.
Top Reminder: DONT BE A PUSSYNIGGER

I was too beta in last years of highschool, lost contact with her because of university and now she has a new boyfriend. We're still close, should just make a move but not sure if it'l ruin what we have because she's loyal. I'll just keep lifting for now, right brahs?

she cucked me

I probably was too needy, beta and bad in bed

same here. got another gf to get over her, but it doesn't work as well as expected. guess you can't replace your first love

She lives across the wold in Kazakhstan

;__;

Live and learn man.

She obviously wasn't the right one for you nevertheless if she was cucking. You'll find another qt.

i dated her too young (i was 24 she was 17)
she got a job in a bar which meant literally being surrounded by cock 24/7
wasnt ready to settle down

8 years ago and i havent loved anyone since
deep down i know i was in love with who i wanted her to be, not actually her

Anna

Because I was an uncaring idiot when she thought the world of me

;_;

she ended it after 2 years of long distance cause "she couldnt take it". 3 days (!) later she's with someone else, a vegan.

she turns vegan and gets two of those huge thigh tattoos in the space of 6 months.

she seems to full going full degenerate liberal hippie, but i hope that's not truly the case...I would kill myself, cause I feel responsible (since i cause the 2 years of long distance)

I have a kid with a girl I hate but don't want to kick her out for fear of not being in my daughters life. So it's blocking me from being with the girl I'm in love with.

>She obviously wasn't the right one for you nevertheless if she was cucking
I don't know, it is in woman's nature. I consider it a personal failing more than anything.
It's been a year for me and I've slept with 5 others, nothing more lasting than a month but it doesn't seem to do much

not your fault, and you dodged a bullet. a girl is not satisfied until she's tasted at least 10 different cocks, she would've cheated on you eventually.

She is too far away, i am currently in Serbia and she is in Poland, i have money to go but i have exams and some other shit, I would quit school for her but i will definetly regret in future.
4 months brah, 4 months and i can see her

kurwa love

Because she left me for Chad

Stay strong brah. Keep skyping/texting her to let her know how important she is to you.

Her piece of shit nigger wannabe brother killed her

I lost her to her opiate addiction. We had lunch a few weeks ago. She was unrecognizable. Started to lose her hair, pale... But the worst of it was her intelligence was slipping. She was so smart, I could talk with her for hours about literature, philosophy, and she always taught me something without being condescending or making me feel stupid. I met her when I was 17 and she was 25. We were together for four years. A year before our split, she got in a car accident and her doctor just kept prescribing her more and more opiates when he realized she had an addictive personality.

I don't know who I hate more. Myself for not being mature enough to forcibly pull her out of it, her doctor for getting her addicted in the first place, or her for making me fall in love with her and then choosing pills over me.

I want to kill myself some days.

Chelsea. A 5 foot nothing pasty redhead with hair down to her ass. She was nerdy and awkward and I fucking loved her.

We were super close all through high school, but I ended up just another beta orbiter.

Fast forward, 26 now and we are super good friends and still chill. I'm on my path to Veeky Forums, meanwhile she has put on like 100 lbs and gone FULL feminist and weed addict. We're talking the tye dye hair cut, facial piercings, tumblr glasses, tattoos, the whole shebang. Fucking smokes like twenty times a day or some such noise. She also has BPD and bi-polar shit now and works at a fucking hotel as a housekeeper.

I dodged a fucking bullet, but I still can't get over that red-headed girl I fell in love with like twelve years ago. It feels fucking bad bros, I seriously cannot let go. Every relationship I've had since has felt empty because of it and idk wtf to do.

>Erica
Was in a relationship at the time to pursue
>Katie
Was in a relationship at the time, still really good friends, planning on taking a vacation together next year
>michelle
Nice body but really shallow and young, friendzoned me because I dont drive a truck
>Jessica
Met her at a concert but she didnt really seem into me because I dont know cold approach very well and probably came off as autismo
>brittany
She says shes in a relationship right now, shes kind of crack whore-tier body/face right now so... oh well

Abundance is key.

fuck I'm sorry bro, I've had a similar experience with a close friend, not with someone I loved intimately though. She got addicted to hard drugs, and you could notice it itching away at her and she just wasn't herself.

She's getting better though, all I can say is you gotta be there for her. Is there a rehab you could go to with her? But also focus on yourself, don't invest your whole life into her. Keep lifting, find a hobby and find some purpose. Gl brother

Never told her how I felt.
She was cute, smart as a whip, fit as hell (we met on a co-ed club sports team), great, sweet personality. Whatever, that ship sailed years ago. Doesn't bother me TOO much anymore. But sometimes I think about her and kick myself because it probably would've worked out.

>Caring about daughters

Why, it's not like they'll carry on your last name and they all grow up to be sluts anyways

We have been friends since the very first year of school. I eventually gathered up the courage to tell her how I felt, but I must have read the signs wrong as she's not into women.
The first weeks after were hell, I couldn't bring myself to act normal around her, and neither could she, always trying too hard to come off as completely fine with me having feelings for her. She eventually stopped pretending she wasn't bothered by it.
We used to be as close as sisters, now we barely even talk to each other.
Fuck man, it hurts so much. Why couldn't I just keep my goddamn mouth shut?

Hey now lesbro, no regrets. Better to go for it and fail than wonder "what if" forever. It had to come out sometime.

Miku Chan
She doesn't exist

I dumped her cause I thought I had a chance with a girl I liked more at the time. 2nd girl got pregnant with another dude's kid, but I lost touch with girl 1. Now I realized I made a huge mistake dumping girl 1 but I don't have her number and she deleted her social media. Now I'm in cocoon mode, lifting with hopes that if I ever get a chance to see girl 1 again, she will be unable to resist my physique.

like all the other beta's, i got cucked.

Met her when i was 13, she liked me but i fucked it up - now 2 girlfriends later, at the age of 20, i still only want her. Fucking oneitis.
Even deadlifting 6 plates didn't help.

hey, it's U will meet her again user. Just recently me and my oneitis took contact again, last month, even though we haven't talked in 3 years. Have hope.

Sabina?

i work nights so i'll never see her even if we did get together

Shit, i cant imagine how it must feel that the girl you fell in love with literally is not there anymore, you know - shit sucks.

Havnt had a onitis in 4years. Now i just want to fuck every woman i see. I need to find love :(

I feel I'm not good enough for her,

hold me Veeky Forums everything was going so good then out of no where blocked everywhere i know i was sabotaged but ill never know the truth

Fuck off you faggot. Sabina's mine!

i was on the same boat as you but after we ended she kinda lost her mind and left me the kid so it all worked out

I'm asking her out this afternoon
She's in a top tier sorority but I'm muscular and chill so we'll see what happens

I'm expecting a no and that makes me even more outcome independent

That must be an amazing feeling NOT have an oneitis.

Tridelt or Aphi

She had cheer practice last night so we're hanging tonight instead. She's my ex

Dude it fucking hurts. I look in her eyes and I see someone completely different. I keep her around because I can't let go but the girl I love is fucking dead and gone forever.

I can't even mourn properly because some fucking demon possessed her body and made her into a walking nightmare. Why the fuck do some people change so much?

she can't into dating and i waited too long

Haven't had a oneitis in about a year now. Feels okay but no face pops into my head when I really need to force that last rep out. Say what you will about its soul-crushing aspects, but having a oneitis is great for motivation.

>tfw when no qt french gf
fuck my life..She's so fucking cute, great taste in music, intelligent.

>HS crush rejects me in HS
>both go to college
>I get EE degree and good job
>Randomly calls me up and says she was confused in HS and that I am actually really attractive
>Live happily ever after
Sucks to be you guys. I even get to hang out with this little guy when I get off of work.

Some mom hot milf at my work
havent given her my number yet

Kappa Alpha Theta
wont say school but she's a legitimate 8

What's the point of lifting if you're just going to be emotional little cunts all the time?

lmao

>Being either cucked or a nigger
I'm not sure which is worse.

Thetas are top tier at your school? That's fascinating.

Fuck this is reminding me that in a month I'm going to be back in that fucking frat house and I'm gonna need to interact with vapid sorority sluts again

She got married.
after a year i got over it, my friends made enough fun of me and gave me support.

I just dont know what the fuck do now. I guess a gf is not really that important but i want one, being alone sucks.

I took the bait gg

I am lmao

We were together for four years until she cucked me. All throughout high school we had so much fun, she adopted all of my hobbies, we were literally one.

Then college came, and like a upside down boat salvaged from seawater, once turned over, she wasn't the same.

She left me 8 months ago, I still dream of the times we had together. But if I look at her now, its painful. The shell looks exactly the same, but inside its a bitter, cold whore who just parties.

I still remember her genuinely smiling at me at the end of our first date.
:/

Hold me..Veeky Forums, she never liked it that i worked out. Could i have kept her if i stopped?

She didn't want you bettering yourself as she didn't have her own hobbies and just partied, it sucks man but just know that she's getting worse and you're getting better

she cucked you and she's the one who left you? Weak

My ex girlfriend. She was so fucking beautiful. I was jealous as fuck. If i would see her talk to another guy i would totally freak out. This fucked up our relationship. Turned into a serious form of oneitis. It killed me on the inside. I felt all the feels. Followed fits advice. Break all contact. Delete her of social media. Start lifting.

5 years after we broke up, about 3 months ago now. She texts me saying she had a dream about me and couldn't stop thinking about me since that dream. We go on a date. She got chubby. Turned into a whiny bitch. She is totally into me, i just play along. End up at her place. Sexy time. Couldn't even get my dick up. Made up some excuse that i drank a bit too much. Haven't talked to her again after that night.

Fit gave me a lot of good advice over the years. Let me give something back: MOVE ON. Stop looking at the past. Stop thinking about what could have been. MOVE ON DAMNIT. This girl (well, actually i did it myself) caused me more than a year of bad feels. All for nothing.

I don't know who she is. I'm not looking very hard.

>she never liked it that i worked out
That's because she knew if you got shredded you could do better. Prove her right, user.

She used me to make another guy jealous

She told me she loved him while drunk and I said I didn't want to see her ever again

I totally brought it on myself, whatever, I'll move on

I haven't fallen for a sukkubus yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLsysXkSlbw

She my wife.
I'm at the gym.
She's a work.

>Told her to fuck off the second shit went south
>Picked yourself up and moved on
You're gonna make it, brah.

This... the last time I saw her I looked into her cold dead eyes and saw somebody completely different. Who the fuck are you anymore? I feel for you bro, lift the feels away.

>She's a work.
Dude I've heard of being in love with your job but this is ridiculous.

It's posts like these that remind me I'm on Veeky Forums.

jack?

she's cute brandon
have you talked to her any?

Too ugly/fat/beta in high school, she literally hanged out with chads mostly

It honestly sounds like you dodged a bullet. Why do you think you'd be responsible for her becoming a vegan douche? That's probably what she ALWAYS wanted to be and you didn't fit into that. You're romanticizing a non-reality. You'll find a qt3.14 that has the same philosophies you do, dw.

Bruh don't live like this. Children can absolutely sense the animosity and it's better to have a separated family where both parents are happy than a together family that hates each other. Make yourself happy and get it stipulated that you get at least equal time with her. It'll be hard for her at first, but she'll understand in the long run.

Jesus christ that's awful.

Dude at least you "nuts" to fucking go for it instead of being a beta. You've got shit going for you.

I ended it last year after 1,5 wonderful years because she refused to move to my place
I'm going to inherit a farm so moving to her was not a thing right from the start. She also had some mental problems but i built her up from the ground. She still had like a 20km radius around her house which she barely left. She was like 5 times at my place.
After 1 year I am almost over her and found someone new, we all gonna make it brahs

The phrase "abundance is key" apply to an abundance of rejections.

we were in this together, and then she was gone...

>trappy wasnt needed anymore, we won

based on a lie. now this dyel newfag evil... rises from the fitsticky where we tried to bury it. The trappy... has to come back

>what if she doesnt exist anymore?

she must... she must...

She was literally the best thing that ever happened to me and my first love. I honestly think I was just too much for her. I loved her a lot and constantly did things for her. I don't think she could keep up and felt bad that she couldn't put the same effort back. Then she fell out of love with me and broke up with me. Now I dream about her every night while she's probably surrounded with cocks. Can't tell if i'm angry at her or i'm just upset. Either way, I can't seem to get over her completely. Just wish there was a way we could get back together.

It will be okay.

Read it. Say it out loud. Say it again. Read it over and over again.

Now make fun of me for posting shit like this on a Kyrgyzstani llama wool forum. Make fun of me for being a "beta cuck", but keep saying it.

Why the fuck would it be okay? Every single one of us has had problems with women. Some more extreme than others. But we have never given up. Nor will we ever decide to give up.

You will find another, user. You may not want another. You go to bed at night thinking of her, and only her. That's what a void in your life is creating. You miss her because you don't have anyone who can replace her. The only thing stopping you is your own self.

They say time heals all wounds, it doesn't. But it sure as fuck heals most. We're gonna get through this, like we always do. Stay humble fitbros.

Because she's happier without me.

There are plenty of Kazakh qt31.1415s for everyone ;_;

abundance means not getting hung up on the same girl and having oneitis. 3/5 of those were rejections as well laddy.

Veeky Forums please help me. Wtf is wrong with me?

I'm a sarcastic asshole who can't ever ever be serious unless I'm angry. I constantly pick on her and tease her (like all my friends, yes I'm the asshole there too). and she's a great sport but sometimes she really puts me in my place by saying something like "are you ever serious? do you even like me?" I can't even tell her I love her back sometimes because the urge to pick on her is so strong. I just love annoying people. I literally can't help myself. I think to stop while I'm doing but can't. like some impulse or instinct buried deep in my brain. why am I like this? I know I'm gonna drive her away. but I can't fucking stop.

and before all the immature stuff, I know I am. but I'm a hard worker and I pay my bills every month. I'm working towards a respectable career etc etc. I'm just a shit person and I feel no affection. not since my ex. I just don't feel love

Not much conversation honestly. I've thought about it but dont want to weird her out.

>Kelly
She won't talk to me any more. I broke up with her and when I realised what a mistake I'd made it was too late. That was 2.5 years ago, I think she's got another bf.

>Alba
Right girl, right time...for me. She didn't feel the same.

Classic story

Gradually became more and more of a beta cuck as the relationship went on. I don't blame her for dumping me, I was an absolute weak and needy faggot

I regret it so much though. I wish someone had warned me or something. Never again.

this, and the fact she dumped me saying she was not in love with me one month before our two year anniversary. Im cool with it tho, i know why she did it. And if i could go back I would do anything to change myself so she would still be with me.

do you find that you can't connect with anyone anymore?

not him but yes?

I'm trying breh

>met qt blond hair blue eyed girl
>hung out twice so far
>kissed the last town we hung out
>she seems really interested in me
>always laughing touching my arms and saying how "buff" I am
>also says she loves my laugh and facial expressions and everything
>says I smell good and I'm a great kisser blah blah blah

I don't know bros when we first started talking she told me she's a bad texter (she works two jobs and goes to college)

>tfw texted her last night for a little
>tfw she just stops responding outta no where
>tfw I need to chill out cause I know she was at work and probably forgot or some shit
>tfw see she opened my snapchat at 1am
>Mfw why couldn't she have texted me back
>Mfw I know she just got baked and went to sleep
>Mfw I would text her but I want to see what she's gonna say to my previous text so I'll wait for her to text me
>inb4 I never get that text lol

Like I can tell she's Interested in me
Brehs but little things like her opening my snapchat and not texting me back makes me feel as if she isn't even tho I know she does.

Goddamn I need to stop overthinking shit.

Next time her and I hang out I'm going balls deep and just gonna hug her and pick her up and kiss her when I see her brehs.. I need to fuck her before she finds someone else. I'm done pussyfooting around with her brehs..

I trust people less nowadays, especially women.

It was the first time I every really opened myself up to anybody and I got shot down so I think I've closed myself up to not get hurt like that again.

Why? Did you go through the same thing?

same. I've been on so many dates and have been with enough girls but I just feel like I'm going through the motions. i mean I've had girls straight up fall in love with me but I felt basically nothing for them. the worst was when my gf became one of my better friends but I didn't want to be with her anymore because she was so in love with me. I battled with myself for so long because I knew dumping her would mean losing a great friend. but there was no way I could give her what she wanted. which was a house and ring. I just didn't love her. but I loved her friendship. that was a rough time and I really contemplated being single forever, going to a therapist, and just ending myself because I was depressed over my lack of feeling which sounds counterintuitive but yeah. rough time

basically. really bad break up led to 3 years of alcoholism which led to me becoming a stone wall. I'm a robot basically. the only thing i feel anymore is anger and self pity. it's really pathetic. see here

>tfw she has a boyfriend

>no remorse, no regret, never forgive, never forget
>burn all your bridges behind you so there's nowhere to go but forward

This has served me well. Don't care if it's edge-tier.
Girl breaks up with you? Her loss. Never give a second chance, never look back.
Girl leads you on? No contact, for life. I'm not about to waste my time on a bitch who plays games or can't make up her mind.
Girl can't even commit to a fucking date? See ya when you get your shit together, I'm asking out that cute girl at the coffee shop.

Because she dumped me
And now my friend tells me she's been hanging around an acne ridden, already balding, superhero t-shirt having, bow tie wearing faggot
I've been working out like a mad man since I heard

lol that sucks. just remember that her shit taste in men translates into other aspects of her life. you probably dodged a bullet

damn ur being creepy lol, remember that you guys just met and you aren't the main focus of her life... she has a life of her own and is probably doing shit not related to you. chill tf out you weirdo. you aren't gonna make it if you go overboard