Do I have any potential?

Do I have any potential?

I want to start lifting but I'm not even sure if it's worth it or if ill ever look good

Nope. No potential at all. Not worth trying.

of course, I believe in you fatass.

Post face

>mfw people don't just read the sticky

Literally anybody can get in shape and get a better body.

>posting abloo bloo bullshit instead of reading the sticky and getting to work
No. Absolutely no potential. You will most likely remain fat forever.

Kek

New fit meme? Top Kek breh

kek

Attention homosexuals: this is from bodies of /int/ move along.

No, no one has potential.

You can only be Veeky Forums if you were born that way, remember?

Whatever body type you get is simply genetics

With that attitude, no.

If you fix that and get around starting, understand that it will take a while longer to get fit for you. Because you have absolutely no muscle, yet carry about 15kg of excess fat. No 3 month transformations for you, because it would all be hidden under the flab.

I started about the same as you and it can be done. In 2 years you can look great to a normie and in 4 be respected by everyone else. Won't get you girls though.

4 years is not that long time if you think about it.

There's an old saying. The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now. It's a chinese proverb that means get off your fat ass and start working because 10 years are going to go by regardless of whatever you do. You can either have a better body or a worse one and it's all your choice and anything else is just standing in your own way or wallowing in self pity because of time missed.

When's the third best time

JUST DO IT

If you keep telling yourself that shit, then no, you'll be just be a fat lazy fuck all your life.
Stop giving a shit and go lift and run. Eventually you'll see progress.

>"BUT MUH GENETICS"
The only people that give a shit are insecure people on here. Once you start and keep at it for a while, you'll see progress and look better than 90% of the population.

After I check your dubs

>wahhhh i'll never look good

shut the fuck up faggot, there's more to life than looking good.

Why not start lifting because it's a fun hobby that's better than sitting around eating sipping mountain dew and playing xbawks?

Why not start lifting so you don't die of a heart attack at the age of 50? Fit people live longer.

Why not start lifting so you can start producing some testosterone, a hormone proven to reduce the chance of you being a bitch nigga?

With the weight you're starting out at, you're not even that bad. You could look like me.

Man the fuck up, pussy.

kek

Well, get off your ass and find out.

No chance

Don't listen to the naysayers, user. It's possible, like most things in this existence, with hard work and dedication.

Read the sticky. Start cutting and doing strength training or 5x5. Stick with it. Or don't and remain as you are.

Você já postou essa porra no 55, não é?

Potential or nah

>The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Th...Thanks a lot !

Vai capinar um lote, filho da puta.

No. Don't bother.

I want the BR audiencie to leave

Nice gyno.

>Brown nipples
Yeah, potential to get lyched

LONDON

>you could look like me
>doesn't post pic
fuck off some people are trying to masturbate

u gotta burn that fupa

jej

I'm 18, Do I have potential?

>>>/misc/

Really makes you huehue.

new meme is new

ayy lmao

Goyim/10

you have to go back

>The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago

T-Thanks dude, let me just get a time machine lmao

aware

Potential?

Can I into bear mode?

Hey Veeky Forums, give me some tips to be more fit and if I have potential or not. Problems is I wont do an extreme diet or go to a gym. Im talking about excercise in my home. Im 5"9 and weight 81 kg

have you read the sticky?

Kek source?

Looking at this pictue, two words scream at me as a description

>BETA
>NU-MALE

I will now, do I have potential?
I work as a butcher and haven't hit the gym. I lift heavy boxes throughout the day and will take up night jogs/walks

you have the most potential of anyone I've ever seen, and p90x will unlock that potential.

nothing can stop you but most things

Thank you my man, Ill look for more info on that and post results if it works

You obviously need to gain a lot of muscle and lose a lot of fat, but it looks like you have a decent frame

1. read the sticky
2. up your protein consumption (shoot for 0.7 grams of protein per pound bodyweight)
3. lower your calories, but don't crash diet. Google "TDEE calculator" to figure out how many calories to eat per day. Aim for 2lbs/week weight loss at first.
4. Do starting strength (also read the book by the same name)
5. Make sure you get adequate sleep (minimum of 7hrs/night)

In a year you can look WAY better than you do right now. But you probably won't, because you won't do what's necessary. It's your choice.

>yfw he was just fucking with you

kikked

put me in the screencap

good kek thanks

HARD WORK + EAT RIGHT + TESTOSTERONE + AI

Shut up and lift, asshole.

no

ayy lmao

instant classic

coming soon to a r/Veeky Forums near you