/Symmetrical Strength/ Thread

Fuck my shit up edition.

How the fuck did you even end up like this?

Looks like you got Ripped OP

Those are pretty similiar to my stats

check'd

how do you estimate 5rm from 3x5 working weight?

I think these threads would be a lot better if people posted an accompanying progress pic.

It would be a pretty cool way to see how strong the correlation between strength and hypertrophy is, and the timespan to get there.

I think it's just your most recent working weight. I could be wrong though, I'm a noob.

Where x is weight

Sqrt(x^2) * 1

This is a good idea in theory. I don't like the idea of some dude saving my picture though. That's why I avoid CBTs.

There's so many people posting I wouldn't worry about it really, it's more a cameraderie/inspiration thing than dudes jacking off to you I think.

what exercise gives you calves in there? there are no calf raises

this.
That body looks like mine, he has a much nicer gut.
However, being 9 inches taller 30kgs heavier means I am barely scraping into a score of 76.

sumo deadlift and pushpress, there may be others, though.

It's power cleans.
Because so few people do them, most of these threads are filled with gold guys with grey calves

thought that was odd because i do power cleans and calves still didn't show up, but it's like said, you need 2 exercises that work the calves in order to calculate your level, not just one

by themselves sumo dls or push presses show gray calves, but if you have them together they light up

so just added a bullshit push press number for now

OP here, I can't clean at my gym and I have calves. I also don't sum because lolhexbar deadlift. This leaves push press.

There must be multiple, varying parameters for calves.

>over a year of lifting
just fuck me up senpai

>340 wilks after one year
Talentcucks reeeee

you must be a big guy

for you

forgot pic

Im so out of proportion its terrible.

i really hate my deadlift though - 5 years of training, from age 15 to 20.

>Symmetrical Strength

These aren't my 1RMs though. This calculator sucks.
When I peaked after sheiko I got a 240kg squat, a 260kg deadlift and a 175kg bench.
At a meet I got 230kg squat, 240kg deadlift and a 160kg bench.
I'm fat too, I need to cut.
I'm 5'10, 101kg. 21 years old. Lifting since 14. Did powerlifting age 16 and competed now and then ever since and twice thru uni. Just bodybuilding now (permabulk offseason) my focus is on reps now also I lost a bit on my 1RM.

Also, I'm way too scared to even attempt to OHP 100kg + without using my legs so fuck that 1rm calculation. Push pressing 120kg was scary enough.
I have to admit my strongest point is my back, I can pull up 180kg total. No my back isn't big, my delts and chest are my biggest (proportionally) upper body muscles.
Followed by glutes and quads.

lel what it says my forearms are exceptional and my biceps world class?
I can barely hold shopping bags, or more than one plate, I can only JUST close CoC 3.0 and I cannot curl more than 50kg (barbell). This is bullshit.

Better than my proportions apparently. stronk
Really good for just a year in, I was behind those lifts and I did bench 160kg at a meet as well recently.

That deadlift to squat ratio is what I aspire for. Really good DL mang, are you tall or something?
Do kelly baggets benching routine or a high frequency bench routine to bring that bench up loads. I excelled most after kellys routine then doing ud 2.0 for 8 months and repeating 5/3/1 but with more volume & changing it to 7/wk so I'd hit everything except DL 2x a week.

Just started my second week of SS. How am I doing?

Been lifting 2 months on the 30th. I'm about 5'7 or 5'8, doing grayskull lp Veeky Forums edition. For a short amount of time I'm happy I seem to have a slightly less feminine waist, can't wait to break free from skelly mode.

gotta eat big to get big!

gj, the bitch hips will go in 2-3 months tops

I've noticed most people on Veeky Forums have developed c-shaped spine from lifting because they never paid attention to a balanced form enough. I recon this is all because of poor mobility from the get go

SS claims another victim