You can fucking eat the scooby snack in my pants bro

Why don't you skateboard squat onto a dick scoobert

Not even comparable to frank zane, but fake natty AF

>Don't consume my content if you have different political views

>hating on scoobs
You fucked up

He's a faggot

Quoted for truth

What is that facial expression trying to convey?

not knowing the scooby face
>kek

jeff pls go

anyone mind posting a pic of scooby without a hat?

>all of these fags calling scoobers a fag
>not realizing that Veeky Forums was fag the whole time

we're all homo here, boys

That's the face you make when you are fucking little kids over

Fuck scoobert

What are you talking about exactly?

Fooling kids into thinking they can obtain your body by doing skateboard squats and one legged one arm dumbell presses

>You can eat the Scooby snack in my pants bro
KEK

Homo here.
Scooby is a faggot.
Not because gay, because he is a massive faggot.

All of his advice is outdated momscience

Damn son what the fuck is this nightmare

Post rare Harrington's

well he does specify that it took him like 36 years

What's up with all those newfags hating on Scoobs?

>wahhh he ain't natty

First of all, who gives a fuck if he is or he isn't. Second, all he takes is TRT so that his testosterone goes back into the normal ranges from his youth. Third, this guy has been lifting for fucking decades, long before you were born you fucking newfag go read the sticky. If this guy was on gear he should have been fucking massive considering he has been lifting for well over 20 years.

>wahh he gives the worst workout advice ever

His advice is great if you, for whatever reasons, aren't able or willing to lift in a gym, and all you want is overall fitness and health. His advice is solid, and the amount of people he has brought to fitness is far greater than you can imagine.

Scooby's advice works perfectly for those who aren't too keen or familiar with lifting and want to become healthier.

>Helping a fat person, through user's mindset
>"Hey, I wanted to lose some weight, what advice can yo-"
>"Fucking GOMAD you dyel fuck squat everyday, avoid cardio coz it kills gainz!"
>Fat person gives up, since he/she does not share the same passion we have and you failed to introduce him properly.

>Helping a fat person through Scooby's mindset
>"Hey, I wanted to lose some weight, what advice can you provide?"
>Fix your diet, eat more vegetables, do your cardio and lift weights. If you aren't able to join a gym due to monetary or low self-esteem issues, I can provide you with a solid setup for a home workout. Then you can join a proper gym or invest a little more in your home setup.
>"Thanks, Scooby!"

Fuck off, retards. Wish you all went back to /r9k/ and stopped littering Veeky Forums with this nonsense and nogf threads.

You're too good for new /fit

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

>and was lead designer for telephony products at BMI, semens, and ROLF
>semens

He is on a pretty high dose TRT regimen for sure.

Kind of fucked up that he has to maintain his delusion that he is natty.

>lead designer for phony products

Not surprised

nu-Veeky Forums is fucking terrible

>Leave Veeky Forums for a year
>Come back and everyone hates Scoobs

Didn't think this place could get any worse but here we are

jeff pls go