Veeky Forums clothes thread

Why are cargo shorts seen as bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

ie.sportsdirect.com/kangol-stretch-slim-shorts-478434?colcode=47843403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You dont need that many pockets unless youre in construction and carrying bunch of tools inthose cargos.

midgets, midgets everywhere

What shorts are appropriate to wear in public?

i just wear gym shorts while im outside since its hot as fuck and no one cares about your shorts

roided up midgets

more pockets = more pussy

THOSE.
FUCKING.
MANLETS.

athleisure/slightly-preppy is what I guess I'd call my style.

Lanklet confirmed

Non-Nordic untermensch confirmed.

Tall skeletors aren't masterrace

>all these gaylords showing their pubis mons
disgusting

They are actually wearing autism shoes.s

>need
fuck you I will wear shorts with however many pockets I want

chino shorts or other canvas material, they should fit tight and and show off the tear drop on your quads. nothing past the knee. Athletic shorts can sometimes look good

why was a manlet allowed in that picture?

equal opportunity :^)

Any shorts that fit and finish above the knee. Even well fitting cargo shorts are ok.

Slim fit chinos are best for not looking like a scruffy bum.

I wear shorts everyday and these are my favourite. I'd 100% recommend them. Buy 3 pairs at that price
ie.sportsdirect.com/kangol-stretch-slim-shorts-478434?colcode=47843403

3/4 shorts are NEVER acceptable. Never. Find something that isn't too wide but slightly tapers towards the knee and ends above it (or you cuff the end so it sits above the knee).

Chino or jean shorts, although exclusively in grey/black/blue/khaki/OD/sand colours. Avoid white pants at all costs.

Fuck off dyel Veeky Forumsggot.

Holy fuck I laughed when I noticed that

Oh my god look at those shitty ass fits. If you have vision, can see this picture, and don't understand the problem with cargo shorts then there's just no hope for you.

>shortest guy with the shittest body on the far right.

/pol/acks confirmed as dyel manlets

3/4 shorts for 3/4 men
checks out

>not wearing those while on your way to flavor town
ishiggidy diggigidy doo

This image pisses me off

but i dont have hair

me on the right

Only with appropriate shoes

Just giving advice my tripsfriend

If you had to ask then you have no taste anyways and shouldn't even worry about what you wear in the first place.

These guys don't even measure up to my internet image of me and I'm not wearing any pants at all.

I do't know
they look great if you're swole
but otherwise they are often worn by 3DS playing fedora wearing manchildren
if you are average it's just "uhh, why those shorts, bro?"
I like them. I carry around my keys, phone, handkerchief, and wallet and to fit all that into regular trousers is difficult
so once I get swole I will start wearing them again like I did when I was a little kid
they are also great because they've got the zipper at the shin sothat you can turn cargo PANTS into cargo SHORTS
that's fucking radical

Can't you tell from looking at the picture?

Common running shoes are for autists now?

Those aren't shorts; they are capri pants. Look at how long they are.

I dunno, they look more or less fine to me. Depends on what the rest of the outfit looks like. Though I do prefer shorts slightly above the knee on guys.

Because they make you look ridiculous
those guys would look way better in regular shorts

Dickies 11inch relaxed fit. If above 6ft then get the 13 inch relaxed fit.

Because they dont make you look like a total faggot and thus Veeky Forums will see you as a normie. Those are pretty long though, end that shit at the knee

These are both unflattering and unfashionable. In fact, they are disgusting. Do not ever wear shorts that sit this low on your knee. If you guys want actual clothing advice, go to /r/malefashionadvice. Veeky Forums is cool but pretty hardcore so I imagine most of you would be turned off by it

lmao they look like shit

buy these of asos instead

Nigga 11 inch long shorts? Your dick will fucking hang out of those things.

no one really gives a fuck about shorts length besides autist weeaboos on the internet

PULL UP YOUR PANTS REEEEEEEE

only cholos wear this

look at the 2nd dude from the right, he look like a 5-6 right?

If you cut of the fucking shit diaper shorts, he will easy become a 8-9

I joined a fraternity back in college and the biggest thing they emphasized was no cargos. We really didn't give a shit what you wore but no cargos was a big thing. I've talked to plenty of girls who have since said they look ugly and so unflattering on guys. Never worn a pair since. Hiking though is another story

>inb4 frat homo

guy on the left is so cute holy shit

I like the second from the right.
The one on the left looks a bit like an ape.

I love wearing cargos when I go fishing and kayaking, or when I am working on stuff around the house, but I wouldn't wear them out in public, they make you look like you post on /r9k.

Just wear some jeans if you want to be casual.

Look how fucking silly and mentally stunted they all look SOLEY BECAUSE OF THOSE CARGO SHORTS.

Really, shorts in general emit a sense of juvenile mentality / personality.

>Really, shorts in general emit a sense of juvenile mentality / personality.

I agree, men should never wear shorts, they should wear suits and ties at all occasions.

How about chubbies? they're nice for showing off dem quads

you're gonna need a tailor it will make cheap things look more pricey as well as accommodate athletic proportions.

If you wear shorts that go over your knee, you're a fucking loser.

Dear thread,
7 inch inseam, no pleats lightweight chino material/texture, and make sure it fits in the seat so that it doesn't bunch up too much in the crotch. should be just a bit looser in the seat than in ,
if you look at my image, you can see that the shorts are a little too small in the seat and so pull on the fabric around the crotch

no longer than 8 inches, no shorter than 7. is it really that hard?

In Kenya 50 years ago, they used to say that one could tell where a person came from by looking at the length of his shorts. Knee-length meant he had just come from Britain; four inches higher, and he was from East Africa; mid-thigh, and he was from Rhodesia; higher than that, and he was from South Africa. Longer than knee length? He must be American.

you literally dont know wtf you are talking about lol

>taking Veeky Forumsggots seriously

ITT: internet autist DYELs that spend their entire lives inside dictating what is acceptable to be worn outside.

really, like 48 of you should just end your own lives right now.

Thats why I said 11 inch. At 5'8 they sit under or right above the knee depending how tight my belt it.

Showing off your dyel quads look even worse

If you're tall yeah Im not so my 3 inch penor stays where it belongs.

Yeah the loose fit 13 inch ones that cover their shins, these are more reasonable and taper to your leg. And the crease goes away after a few washes.

you sound awfully angry over something, tell me, are you by any chance wearing cargo pants right now?

This site is cheap as hell, anybody have anything like this that ships cheaply in the US?

same

All my shorts are exclusively cargo

What are you doing on Veeky Forums grandad?

Also checked

Any US based anons have a good answer to this? What sites or stores are good for getting cheap athletic clothing?

I wear sikkunt shorts everywhere and feel perfect showing my almoust non existant shredded quads

Dickies always looked like shit even when baggy clothes were fashionable.
I mean even carhartt nowadays has decent cuts on their slim jeans but dickies manages to keep up the grocery bag look even in 2016, completely ridiculous.
If you're still not convinced, rich piana wears them.

Cargo shorts are literally for 12 year old autistics. You will not get any pussy in cargos.

6-7 inch seam shorts...i like the polo 6 inch seam in khaki or navy blue. Shows off quads too

Who the fuck even consider this as appropiate for men. Only happy hipster faggots like youlself. No. Never. Just don't.

I think it's alright. Don't wear shorts at all personally unless going to the beach or swimming, but it looks okay. What would you recommend?

I wear similar to pic related. Shows off quads and ass like crazy, they look proper and they fit amazing.

Anything that ends after the knee looks retarded. The only acceptable cargoshorts are similar to pic related

His posture drives me up the fucking walls

This.

What's the matter kid, can't handle real style?

chubbies are fucking gay

Im a plus one for team Chubbies

unless u have bby ass legs

Whats an appropriate attire for the grills?

Calm down Tito

I miss being able to wear cargo pants normally like we did in the 90's, but those cargo capri's in op pic look stupid

>posture
>real style
dude...

The only choice

>Any shorts that fit and finish above the knee. Even well fitting cargo shorts are ok.
>
>Slim fit chinos are best for not looking like a scruffy bum.
this

Pray tell, why do so many of you find cargo shorts retarded. Is this the same issue of why you can't wear fedoras anymore? Bc only autists wear them?

Maybe if you have little boy chicken legs

It's not just because of association, it also just doesn't look good. It's more that autists wear fedoras and cargo shorts because they are ugly, not that you shouldn't wear them simply because autists wear them.

Anyone here wear joggers? My 6' lanklet mode makes it hard to find form-fitting pants that don't flare the fuck out/have giant holes where the ankles are, so I used to have to roll them up.

>Joggers
Boiiii dem shits was taken by normies in 2015 nigga
Boi I bet you wear diamond supple and obey from zumeiz and you still wear flat bill hats nigga

>tfw 5'6 and trying to buy clothes that fit

I have a similar problem but I am on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Just cuff your pants dude not that hard

calm down edgy bro, all these women are gonna be afraid of you, what a rebel you are.

nobody was wearing shorts longer than knee length 50 years ago
your entire anecdote is fabricated

Shorts should be above the knee. How else can you show off /gains/?