Newcomer on getting Strong

I know some of you will tell me to read sticky but i hope some people can answer me on that subject here, because the sticky still let some question open. My subjects are:
>My equipment
>Training routine
>eating routine and protein/creatine

My equipment
Well my father once bought some training equipment in our basement which he always used as he lived here. It was abandoned for a long time but now i have the motivation to train to learn "discipline" and because my area i live in is getting more "violent". The question is, should i train in the basement or should i sing up in a gym because its more effectiv there?
Pic related (1/7)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read there is always a right technique for training. I never learned that and dont want to sing up for a gym if the equiment in my basement is enough. Can i fuck myself up if i train in a wrong way?
pic(2/7)

pic(3/7)
ignore the random shit around
Wanna post all pics about my equiment so before i write ill finish posting the equiment.

Training routine

I have a bit more then a month free time and i want to get out as much as possible. Thought about training atleast 2-3 hours a day. My aim is to get as muscles as fast as possible and later on i focus on getting strong. But can i also fuck myself up if i train everyday without breaks?

I talked with some user here once about this in a thread about one punch man challange. He told me he is doing a routine like that
>First set is chest, tri and bi
>Second set is Legs
>Third is belly and again chest

I dont really know about that routine. How can i train a whole day with only legs? He told me i should atleast have one day break on every muscle i train. Atleast 2 hours a day is fine he told me.

Is there a better routine for training? As i said i want to do as much as possible on that and invest as much time as possible without hurting my health.

pic(4/7)

pic(5/6)
i did to many pictures so i skip one, doesnt make difference.

pic(6/6)
Last pic and i talk about the eating/protein/7creatine stuff.

Eating routine and protein/creatine

So as i read i should eat 5 times a day which boosts my muscle growth. I am a smoker and i drink like 3-4 cups coffee? Probably wont stop smoking but i can lower it and stop drinking coffee if needed to. But i would probably jump to black tee then and dont know if it affects my training.

Another thing is i once bought a protein shake, but i read that i need creatine for muscle building.

Should i buy creatine too or is protein okay?

Hope someone replies, would be sad if i wrote that all for nothing. Thank you.
pic(sorry for german the german)

Bump

Last try, pls respond.

seems like a really good home gym tbqhwyfamilia, I prefer to have a cable station aswell personally but if you have enough weights this is definitely enough to get strong.
Be sure to use the safeties tho when benching alone

also you are so fucking lucky to have this much equipment at home, faggot

After the pictures, do you think its enough to train Belly, chest, arms and legs?
I heared i should first learn in a gym to know how to do things right but i dont want to sign up for a gym just for that.

And if you watch pic 2, on the ground, isnt that a cable station?

Also a big question is about creatine and protein. Have protein, should i rather buy and use creatine?
Yes, my father always wanted the best for us and i want to give something back with using it.

Clean up that area, keep the last supper, listen to crusader music while you lift and train to remove kebab.

Don't waste this opportunity, a lot of people here would love to have free equipment at home.

>88
Sure would like to remove kebab.
I will use that opportunity.
Only thing i have problem is with the creatine.
Should i take creatine or is protein okay for building muscles?

I'm training exactly like that.

Powercage for lifting, punching bag for training, baseball bat and balaclava for when the time comes.

Only train to Turisas, Tyr, Amon Amarth and Sabaton.

>lol i have 3 dumbbells what do

Fuck you filthy uneducated redneck, the sticky covers your bullshit.

creatine will help with your recovery so you can train more i believe, protein will help with the muscle building. if you want to build a ton of muscles in a month though make sure you are actually eating enough.

5 times a day as i heared. Kinda have the feeling i wrote that all for nothing.

Taking creatine and protein isnt that good right?

creatine is cheap and shouldnt do any harm, but imo its overrated/completely useless

13€ for a little socket.
So protein > creatine?

All you need is a bar, a squat rack, a bench, 500 pounds worth of plates and food.
Do starting strength or something similar until your linear progress essentially stalls, then hop onto bill Starr 5x5 intermediate for 12 week cycles. Eat big

Here's my routine. Pic related is current after 2 years, 10 months

Push day, pull day, abs/rest day

Push
Squat 5x5
Db Incline Bench or Db ohp 3x10
Flat Db Bench 3x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Db fly 3x10
Single leg calf raise 3x12
Wrist roller 3 sets of up and down twice
Lateral raise 3x10
Cable flies 3xfailure superset Tricep extensions 3xfailure

Pull
Deadlift 5x5
Weighted pull up 3x10 or Pendlay rows 3x10
Reverse curls 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4x12
Shrugs 3x12
Db rows 3x10
Bent over Lateral raise 3x10
Wide grip bw pull ups 3x failure

On rest day, stretch, light abs.

Good luck friend, congrats on the great home gym.

yeah you're right, didn't see the cable station, my bad. Very nice for training arms.
Not sure how you're gonna train your core aside from situps here. Also I don't think u have a squat rack so not sure about legs either, chest should be fine tho

>5x5 intermediate for 12 week
I dont know what this means, sorry i am really new to this.
I should take care to not train muscles on a following day after i trained them right?
Also i dont really understand these 5x5 terms.
Do i do 5 quats 5 times? Sorry if this question appears to be stupid and thanks.
I thought about the first pic for squat and about legs i dont really know. My fater always trained with the cable station while sitting. I also have on the second pic that red thing on top, which i can maybe use for that too?
Can i get healthy problems if i train "wrong"?

For strength just Google bill Starr 5x5 intermediate. A lot of programs are cycled meaning you do it for a set number of weeks. 12 is typical to determine full extent of effects for a program but you can cycle 5x5 until linear progress stalls (even then you can deload and try again)
Not to be rude, but to take full effect of advice on Veeky Forums, you should do some basic reading on your own beforehand

Any training is good training but you can develop muscular imbalance which can lead to posture problems which can increase your chances of injury and/or pains and aches down the road.
There is usually an opposing muscle for every muscle itself and you should train both equally, and do not neglect support/balance muscles

Yes thanks, i start that all at the first august so i have enough time to read and maybe look at some youtube videos before starting. But thanks.
Support/balance muscles?

Since you're not on testosterone, the rest day is essential. You will not progress without a day for your body to recover.

Yes, first number is the number of sets, second number is number of reps per set.

Your proper English and politeness is refreshing. Good luck.

Perfect

About the rest day?
What if i always train a muscle group i didnt train the day before? Can this count as rest or do i need a day off without training at all?

Well i thank you guys for answering after all.
Thought my thread will just die because i wrote to much.

For example, major league pitchers can develop poorly inside rotated arms and shoulders due to the emphasis on the front shoulder to strengthen their pitch. Without developing the rear shoulder equally, this can lead to posture problems and injuries

Oh okay
but lets say i would train like would i also cover the Support/balance msucles with it?

Dips
Push Ups/Burpees
Pull Ups/Chin Ups

HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)

Sprints

Kettbell Swings
youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc

Intermittent Fasting
2 gallons of water per day

vegetarian/vegan diet
consume a lot of root vegetables
-sweet potato
-carrot
-beets

Fruits and berries
bananas
blueberries
dates

oats

greens
spinach
kale

if vegetarian
eggs

good sources of fats
cocunut oil
hemp seed oil

if not vegan/vegetarian
fatty fish
eggs

It won't hurt you to do light isolation exercises on muscles that otherwise are ignored (calves, abs). It's really up to you, you will figure out what works best as you gain experience. The best part of all this, is that it is infinitely modifiable.

Pull ups and rows will hit rear delts good enough if you do them correctly (pinch shoulder blades, don't lift with biceps)

Yes, dumbbell work takes care of this.

Okay thanks guys. I will start to train at first august and if i get some problems or anything ill make a thread or something (like health or other).
But earlier in my youth i were almost about to puke after training. Is that normal?
About the eating section. How bad is coffee and smoking? I could stop drinking coffee but i would switch to black tea.

they both can compromise your training cigs mess with your respiratory system and coffee is acidic and can lead to adrenal fatigue

Puking can happen if you haven't worked out in a while. However, it usually happens to me because I didn't wait long enough after eating food.

Your body has a really hard time digesting food while you're lifting, since most of your blood is being directed to skeletal muscles (activation of your parasympathetic nervous system). If there is food in your stomach, you might puke.

Either way, it's harmless don't worry about it.

So i cant stop smoking or dont want to right now. But i can stop coffee if i replace it with black tea. Is that okay?
How long do you wait after eating for training? You have to eat like 5 times a day so it doesnt really let much time for that i guess.

Hour minimum

The smoking is going to hurt your progress, but it's your life bby. One thing at a time.

It takes my body like 2 hours for complex carbs to enter my muscles as glycogen and not get upset stomach when working out

the caffeines the real problem but plenty of people on this board use those preworkout powders so comparatively black/green teas better

Well i dont have a problem with waiting 1 hour for training. But if i want to eat 5 times a day i have to eat like every 3 hours.
Well, its an addiction i choose, now i have to life with it. I will stop maybe in 25.

Well okay. I will stop drinking coffee then or maybe once at night.

whats the bad thing about caffeine?