Do normies like high test girls?

Do normies like high test girls?

There is one in my class and nobody seems interested in her. Usually girls considered remotely attractive deal with pic related.

To keep it /fit related when you say "I can bench my body weight" does that mean 1RM or for reps?

Depends what you mean by high test
If she has fat arms, stomach and face, they won't get attention
If 90% of her fat is in her hips, ass and tits, she will get attention

1. might be fat
2. normies generally do not autistically fawn over girls all the time

Men only care about personnality, how can you be so shallow?

They're intimidating, like tall girls

More than likely the reason black men are with them, stereotypically

People are attracted subconsciously to those that show attraction in them. Whites and Asians just don't have the same social interactions with those females

this.

not many girls actually deal with pic related. the girls you see it happening to are generally strikingly attractive or actively seeking attention or both.

although I'm about a 4/10 so perhaps I'm biased.

The only solution is to post a pic of her for us to judge if she's "high test" or just fat

T O R O N T O

>not many girls actually deal with pic related
I'm gonna call bullshit. Even the least attractive girls get beta male attention on social media.

sure, a bit. men get told early on that their worth is somehow contingent on their success with women (hence "don't lift for girls" threads), so some believe it and shoot low.

all I'm saying is the average girl with 150 matches is a meme.

there is no high test in normie world
it's an excuse for Veeky Forums's (ex) fatties to fap to their weird fetish of """"thicc"""" girls

also like already said, normies don't have real life waifus
if a girl is not interested in them they move on

>too autistic to tell if she is interested
>too insecure to make a move and finally move on
What exercise should I do to fix this?

I forget how autistic Veeky Forums is at times.

When I was in Uni and a THICK girl walked into class with those tight yoga pants, you would see 200 heads turn at once. Everyone lots big tits and ass

Seconding this

I've been in college for longer than I should, I have never seen this happen. Guys can't even agree on what's attractive, never the less "200 heads" turning at once. You either go to some clown college or greatly exaggerating reality.

>getting drunk together 1xf
failure either from making out or sitting awkwardly next to eachother and not talking ever again

Get to know her as a friend. Don't worry about "making moves", just talk to her like a human. I personally never find guys that attractive until I get to know.who they are first

Oh God no, don't do this. You obviously don't know this person well, and a scheme like that could put you in jail on rape accusations for all you know. Plus they may not even remeber what happened, or regret it later. Bad idea overall

Oh I forgot about murica rights.
You're right. Only do this when you're an eurofag.

You're pathetic if you require alcohol to get into a girls pants. Real men don't need to trick women into having sex.

If you don't understand just how fucked up modern US girls then I don't know what to say to you, seriously all autism memery aside they are objectively shit and even chads from other countries admit it

I never said I needed it.
The guy said he's to insecure to make a move. Obviously having a drink together helps, fucking fedora fag

>is the male version of an angry bitter lesbian tumblr feminist
>expects decent females to be attracted to him
Top kek, its like asking Julius to marry drinkwater.

>obviously having a drink helps
>obviously
Obviously it doesn't. Its a crutch for those who lack normal social graces and rationality.
>fedora fag
And someone is OBVIOUSLY butthurt

bit ambiguous saying high test but if youre referring to girls like pic related then ya sure

This is high test faggot

high test is a meme that was promoted by fat girls

If you're not attracted to you're an actual low test faggot

kys senpai

*tips*

B r e h s