/cbt/ current body thread

Current Body Thread. Old one almost at limit and dying of under-training. So please come and shit on each other some more here. How's it going bros, have any of you actually done any lifting? please tell us all about your mounting feelings of inadequacy and make yourself feel better by making sure other people are ashamed about their bodies as well. You can even shit on me for free:
10 months training
6ft
193lbs
270lbs bench
> inb4 buy a new phone
I'm poor

you can even have a somewhat clearer picture to make sure you look better than me

Recently started working out at home.
>Weak as fuck
>Poor as fuck
>Body looks like shit
>Kitchen looks like shit
>I look like shit

That's the spirit!

You dont look that bad no homo

1 month in, thoughts?

Mirin, please for god's sake fix that hair though

Am I out of DYEL mode yet?

Can I start bulking yet Veeky Forums? Feel small and hungry, feels bad man

>270lbs bench

Hah! With those wimpy arms? You know youre supposed to touch the bar to your chest right? Stop e-statting

Yes

holy mother of scoliosis

Give feedback pls

5'9 150 lb
Bench: 180x1
Deadlift: 400x1
Squat: 185x1 (lol)
OHP: 135x1
What should I be working on? Pls critique routine/proportions

Yes

Went from 300 to 167 and now at 201. Still pretty weak. I'm stuck at wanting to cut to get leaner and wanting to get strength and size up. Oh well

Why am I so scared of cutting?

How the fuck do you diddly way more than you squat? you could probably low bar the high 200's with that diddly

5'9 200

Man I wish I knew. When I tried 205 to parallel for 1 highbar I had to dump it. Meanwhile I can diddle 315 for 5 no problem. Weird bone structure or sth I guess.

Former skinnyfat, now skelly doing a bodyweight routine + cardio 3x a week. 63kg 1.70cm manlet. Cardio is a huge thing for me cause I have a heart condition that I think is getting better thanks to cardio.

I want to get bigger but I'm afraid that if I bulk without access to a gym, I would just get fat again.

5'11' 148

ayy lmao?

That's not scoliosis

IT'S A SPACE STATION

What to work on guys?

chest

Rate me as if I have lost 100 lbs before looking like I do

Quit bulking man

Weird, all my friends that also work out compliments my chest all the time. I think it's just the lightning/angle/quality that makes it seem like that

I'd like to see more of the beard and legs

>
Do you have a "before"?

How tall are you and did you used to be a fatso? Legs can use some mass but they look good

5'9
185ish lbs

Fucking impressive legs.

gonna need the rest of that pic man

6'2

Mirin traps

Fuark buddy, you are such an inspiration. GJ

Yeah I started cutting recently and went from 210 to now 201. End goal is probably like ~185-190

Everything desu

>Tfw finally seeing some cut progress..

Sometimes it just feels like the fat isn't coming off at all, and it sucks

Body: 9/10
Hair: 5/10
Clothes: 1/10

5'7 190lbs
a bit too late to cut tho

>Sometimes it just feels like the fat isn't coming off at all, and it sucks

IKTF bruh.

Goal body. Sometimes I wish I was a manlet

lol well i do have a job as a model so i must at least be a pretty cool 1.9 almost 2

thanks brah very useful

7 weeks of cutting.

185 on left, 205 on the right.

1 year 4 months lifting
>finally starting to feel big
>very slowly bulking until March/April then cutting to be shredded for next summer.

5'11 178 lbs

blackmetal guy, good to see you again, looking shredded as usual

>6ft. 260lbs.
>6 weeks lifting and cardio straight
>looking slimmer yet gained weight
>tha fuck
Just want to lose these love handles mang...

Why are your legs so trained compared to your upper body

Because I fell for the squatting 3x a week and benching 1.5x a week beginner routine meme. At my first powerlifting meet a while ago I pulled 410 lbs and only (paused) benched 190..

I'm benching 3x a week for a long time though, so I'm hoping that'll help fix it.

You're not chadlex are you? Why no trip?

I don't trip outside of /plg/.

ok cool keep being a talentcuck

>talentcuck
I think you're thinking of the other Chadlex. I'm still weak as fuck.

>shit hips/waist
>shit pec insertions
>cravings setting in
>knowing i'll still look like shit once the fat is gone
>cravings intensify

just leave me behind and save yourselves, Veeky Forums

FUUUUUUUAAAAARK

One month bulking on gslp
Gained 10 lb and feel fat af
When does suffering end?

My whole left side is swollen and hurts like a bitch but I'm still gettin swole
6'2", 185

I'm an autist

Got myself a Pull pump today. I generally don't take pics in the gym toilets, but I wanted to snap a pic before it went.

Still cutting, still got no abs cos I've never done isolation work on them, but I got dem dere veins on the go again.

trex mode brahs!

Obviously shit, looking to get more seriously into lifting, what should I be doing?

that's a sexy chest if I ever saw one.

no homo

lift + clean bulk

6'1". Been bulking from November. Went from 143 lb - 182 lb currently. Wanted to ask if I should continue my bulk or to start my cut.

>tfw no thicc manlet bf

looking to bulk 20 pounds

tfw you're not fat neither big, you're just average so no one comments on your pics

Don't turn into a perma-bulker mate, cutting is a necessary and tough discipline

ive never actually bulked before. just ate my meat and veggies, drank my milk and lifted.

>bulking at that see

well, i see you dont lift for girls

Curious about my current body fat, bodyweight/curl bro

see?

Not sure why it rotated but fuck it.

well i have a gf, so no lol. also im only at 12.5% bf (dexa scan), just have shitty bf distribution (basically all my lower back)

Should I keep cutting or do a clean bulk? Starting to feel small in clothes and never really take my shirt off in public

>no bully

Be gentle

>censoring ass

bro wtf I just wanna mire

thanks who ever you are

Work on your chest brah

eat 100cal more. re-evaluate every week.

it would take you 35 days to put on 1 lb of fat if you didnt lift. monitor your waistline and you will know.

You can diddly 315 while not being able to high bar squat much. Your low bar squat should be significantly higher once you get the form down though.

I diddly 305, high bar squat 245, low bar squat 265 (all for around 5-6 reps for sets)

excellent brogress

Wow those legs are beautiful mang

face

did you burned yourself?

You're telling me you gained 33 pounds, then cut down to 5 pounds more than your before, and look that fucking awful?

Did you just bulk without lifting? WTF? Someone could have done what you did with clean bulking in half the time

dont be a dick, hes clearly got way more muscle. lets see your progress tough guy

jesus christ start cutting

>10 months
>claims 270 bench
>no deadlift or squat listed

DROPPED

thanks man

I agree I got tricked by the eat big to get big meme clean bulking is the only way to go. Saying that I do have a lot more muscle than before and did enjoy dirty bulking at the time so it isn't that bad

>gloves

Dear god no user, why?!?
You had so much going for you

Hey