Why do people say that Zyzz workout is bad?

Yeah he did roids but whats wrong with his schedule itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing desu. It could use more volume (assuming you're on gear) and body parts could be moved around.

?

>body parts could be moved around

you mean like having fewer of them in the sauna?

It's fucking shit because it's a shitty brosplit.

It's a shitty brosplit.

3/10

It's a typical brosplit that won't do shit unless you roid which makes it a terrible advice for people who don't roid

It's not even a shitty brosplit, it's a shittier version of a shitty brosplit. He would have made the same gains from sitting on the couch 24/7, his talk about dedication and discipline is all lies.

So what should I do instead for max gains as quick as possible

SS until linear gains stop then P/L/P until big as fuark

What is SS what is linear gains what is PLP

>max gains
>quick
Gear. If you want to get big fast you have to be on gear. You simply can't gain muscle that fast naturally.

Also stop thinking that there is some silver bullet routine that makes you look a certain way.

I can't afford steroids mang
I just gotta work with what I got which is food and iron at the gym

And when I say fast I mean doing as much as is safe, versus sitting around on my ass doing nothing or even something in between

>What is SS
Starting Strength

>what is linear gains
Progress made through linear progression

> what is PLP
Push/Pull/Legs routines

is even possible to use roids without overdosing yourself like a retard?

Read the sticky

Don't answer stupid/troll questions

>I can't afford steroids mang
>I just gotta work with what I got which is food and iron at the gym
Then prepare for a slow haul. You are a noob, you will make mistakes, your journey will not be fast. Accept that.

Are you the same dumbass from yesterday?

Fuck off

It can't be a slow haul I need results before the year is out I wanna look good enough to be one of those guys on tinder who just post shirtless pics and bam 30 messages from girls offering to fuck

I dont even have to be ripped for that I just need to be ottermode and right now all excess fat is gone so I just need to bulk up

This is a really stupid question, just lurk more.

>It can't be a slow haul I need results before the year is out I wanna look good enough to be one of those guys on tinder who just post shirtless pics and bam 30 messages from girls offering to fuck
Won't happen.

I mean, theoretically you could bulk for 9 months, put on 9kg muscle and 9 kg fat and then cut the fat down in 3 months. But that is an in theory all going well, which WILL NOT be the case.

>before the year is out
So 5 months you have. Not enough time. You would add maximum 5kg muscle but that will come with fat gains. 5kg muscle isn't enough to make you some aesthetic dude.

It's the same retard from yesterday. Please don't feed this dumb fuck troll

People who dont worship your gay little autistic over rated sticky arent trolls

dude, I'm new.
I keep seeing all those magical 30 day body transformations on youtube and they use roids.

I only see retarded gigga niggers overdossing from that shit.

I just want to know if small doses are safe.

Do zyzz's workout for 5 months and tell me how aesthetic you look at the end faggot

Can I at least have people tell I lift with clothes on?

Basically I want people to look at me and think "nice"

Not "ew" and not "meh", I want them to look at me think positively, doesn't have to be huge but I want them to think I look better than the average joe

Can I do it within a few months?

>I keep seeing all those magical 30 day body transformations on youtube and they use roids.
Pay no attention to these bullshit 'transformations'. I could have an amazing transformation right now if I get a pump and some overlighting, add photoshop to the mix and I could gain more muscle in 10 minutes than I otherwise could in 10 months naturally.

>I only see retarded gigga niggers overdossing from that shit.
Like all those cyclists that get done, or all those people on TRT. Oh wait, none of those people are huge.

>I just want to know if small doses are safe.
It's a loaded question.

>Can I at least have people tell I lift with clothes on?
In 5 months? No.

>Basically I want people to look at me and think "nice"
If it was that fucking easy everyone would be 'nice'.

>Can I do it within a few months?
No. 18 months imo is what it takes to turn a head. Obviously there are exceptions, for example bunch of high school guys who were big rugby players cut down in 6 months and look good. But they have the muscle to begin with. If you were one of those exceptions you wouldn't be here begging for a magic bullet.

Why is it so much easier and faster to lose weight than it is to build muscle

I'm an ex fat and I feel like I've only won half the battle and the 2nd part is even harder than the first

For the first all I did was starve myself and there went 65 pounds of lard

>Why is it so much easier and faster to lose weight than it is to build muscle
Weight != Fat. If you lost weight you could very well have fucked up and lost muscle, especially if, as you say, you starved yourself.

II would argue it's not easier to lose fat than gain muscle. People trying to get into low body fat ranges have just as much trying to lose FAT (not weight) as people trying to gain muscle. Both take time, correct calories and macros as well as hard work in the gym. Hell, fat loss is LESS forgiving for fuck ups compared to muscle gain and has less room for error.

Losing weight and gaining weight are easy. Losing fat and gaining muscle are different, and harder. Don't compare weight loss to muscle gain, if anything compare it to weight gain.

I didn't fuck anything up, I was nearly 70 pounds over weight back in February and it would have taken fucking ages to lose it all without starvation, I would still have so much left to go I might only be half way there right now

And being fat is an absolute look killer to normies it repulses the girls and it makes the guys not respect you and they think your a chump, its better to sacrifice some muscle and look sort DYEL than it is to be a fatty mcfatfuck with man tits that not even a shirt can hide

Also I did lift during the entirety of it so that must have helped a bit

But whats done is done and all the fat is gone now, so the muscle I have is the muscle I have and I just wanna build as much as I can as fast as I can and I cant get a decisive answer from Veeky Forums on whats the best workout

how the body build muscle?
also, can the body turn fat into muscle?

> I just wanna build as much as I can as fast as I can
I'm trying to temper your expectations. Natural gains are not fast, so saying "I want to build as much muscle as fast as possible" is like saying "I finished high school now I want to get on 6 figures quick, can I do it in 5 months?". Probably fucking not.

> I cant get a decisive answer from Veeky Forums on whats the best workout
Listen very carefully. BEGINNER ROUTINE WITH LINEAR PROGRESSION. SS or SL both work and are tried/true. Personally I would recommend Strong Lifts. Strength == Size.

>how the body build muscle?
In response to training. You use a muscle and in turn your body repairs that muscle. In that process it pumps the muscle sarcoplasm and/or creates new fibres. You also need to feed the process, protein for muscle and carbs to drive it in.
>also, can the body turn fat into muscle?
No. Your body isn't great at doing those two things at once, you will notice people go through alternating periods of muscle gain (bulking) and fat loss (cutting).

>SS until linear gains stop
i want redit to leave.

SS is a meme is a meme, you got duped.

>so saying "I want to build as much muscle as fast as possible" is like saying "I finished high school now I want to get on 6 figures quick, can I do it in 5 months?". Probably fucking not.

fuck

I still dont wanna sit around with my thumb up my ass I gotta try

>BEGINNER ROUTINE WITH LINEAR PROGRESSION. SS or SL both work and are tried/true. Personally I would recommend Strong Lifts. Strength == Size.

Is strong lifts watered down shit for pussies who are too afraid for the harder stuff or is it tailored so I don't break my back when trying to squat

Zyzz routine worked p well for me natty, wish you fucking trolls would stop reccing SS to serious newcomers

>Is strong lifts watered down shit for pussies who are too afraid for the harder stuff or is it tailored so I don't break my back when trying to squat
Strong Lifts is all the bullshit stripped out so you can focus on what is important for a beginner. Linear progression on the compound exercises. Progression is the most most most important thing. If you progress, you will grow, it is that simple. Want a bigger chest? Get more weight on your bench. Want bigger shoulders? OHP more. SL focuses on these things.

>too afraid for the harder stuff
Strong Lifts is the harder stuff. Benching 2 plate after a few months is way fucking harder than some bullshit bro split with 15kg dumbells.

>wish you fucking trolls would stop reccing SS to serious newcomers
Fuck off.

If you want bigger shoulders, doubling the weight you can OHP within 3 months is a fantastic way to start. SS delivers on shit like that.

Link it, you autist

dude youre the fucking shit, thanks for actually helping people out

Steroids literally cost less than protein. A 10ml vial of test-e 250 is around $25 and lasts an entire month if pinning every third day. Beginner cycle is around 12 weeks. Syringes and alcohol wipes are free from the local needle exchange.

can someone explain to a newbie what are steroids and why they fuck up your body?

not everyone has a fucking needle exchange or a supplier for gear and even if you do find someone to sell it to you, you dont know if its actually what they say it is and now youre an untrained zyzz nuthugger trying to stick a needle in your ass and inject an unknown substance into your body so that you can build muscle because its too "hard" natural. and fuck a pct right? fuck outta here

np man. I think I made every mistake in the book. From p90x to advanced routines too early. I've done SS, SL, TM, Madcow, 5/3/1, cicada PPL, awinnar PPL, Quadsplit, Generic bulking etc etc etc.

I've done keto, IF, yohimbine, eca etc etc etc.

I've bulked too far and cut all wrong.

Took me a long time to work out a lot of shit. I just want to prevent people from making the same mistakes I did.

Please continue with how we all use a single currency and all countries have the same customs laws.

>shitty brosplit
Only people who don't know how to run splits say they're bad

Alright I guess its time to start with strong lifts
How do I do it

just look up zyzz workout routine body builder

Steroids are majorly illegal in the US and I don't know anybody and plus what this guy said time between pics?

Read. The. Fucking. Sticky. Faggot.

Eat shit bitch.

it really doesnt matter, people shit on brosplits because typically they dont emphasize progression, as long as you progress you will grow. simple also nice shoulders

>How do I stronglifts
stronglifts.com/5x5/

Actually read it, don't skim. If you are going to commit to this education is key.

This. Most bro splits don't have a progression scheme and so noobs stall.

can you give us a guide to cutting? just cut calories? fats? carbs? should someone use IF Yohimbine or anything like that?

what split did you do?

Hey if bro splits work good with progression than does that mean that jumping into zyzz bro split but with regular progression will achieve more gainz than strong lifts?

1 year 4 months
Of course, the biggest problem is trying to cut on a bro split also. You have to cut volume practically in half. They have to be adjusted to your needs with volume and progression system.
I agree, lots of people will blindly follow routines and never learn how to adjust them to make them more efficient for themselves

Here's another one with legs. Always one person telling me I don't have legs lmao.

Modified zyzz's split from simply shredded. Different rep scheme/progression

Please post your full routine down to the reps and sets and days of the week

You look so fucking great

ya I've been using a modded aziz split for about 6 months as well and it's been great for me, trying to find a new split for them muscle confusion gains

KISS (keep it simple stupid). Plenty of the details people get wrapped up in lead to minute changes in the long run. When cutting you want FAT loss, this is achieved by doing three things.

>Eat at a deficit
This causes weight loss because you are expending more energy then you are taking in.
>Eat high protein
>Lift heavy weight
This ensures fat is lost over muscle. We want FAT loss, not weight loss. Your body needs amino acids, if it is not getting them via the diet (protein) it will break down muscle tissue to acquire them. The lifting will ensure ensure nutrients you take on are driven towards your muscle and is a good indicator of whether or not you are losing muscle

>Objectively track yourself
Lot's of people spin their wheels because they stop cutting too soon. They look in the mirror and feel skinny, or freak out that they are losing too much size. Or even worse they decide to adjust their diet even though it is all working fine. The scales and measuring tape don't like, weigh/measure yourself weekly and use that to track progress, not the mirror or your feelings.

(cont)

>Calories and macros
TDEE - 500 = .5kg a week lost.
So if you have a 2500 TDEE, eat 2000 calories a day to lost .5kg a week. For men don't go under 1700 calories and women don't go under 1200. If your TDEE - 500 is under this number, do cardio to increase it. Your body needs fats/proteins/micronutrients, if you aren't eating much you will struggle to hit these numbers and this will give adverse effects.

Protein, 1g/lb+. People will debate this all day, but protein protects muscle mass and is satiating. You may get away with less but as a rule of thumb this works. [Meat -> Dairy -> Else]

Fat. .5g/lb. See above, people will debate this. As a rule of thumb it works. [Fish fats -> Animal fats -> Avocado -> Olive oil]

Carbs. Rest. Make sure you are getting lots and lots of vegetables for those micro nutrients. Also eat lot's of broccoli. [Fibrous veggies -> Other veggies -> Starches and grains]

So, what does it look like? 200 lb individual wanting to lose weight:
2500 TDEE (assumed) means 2000 calories a day.
200g protein (800 calories)
100g fat (900 calories)
75g carbs (300 calories)

Work out meals that hit those goals and make them in bulk.

>Hey if bro splits work good with progression than does that mean that jumping into zyzz bro split but with regular progression will achieve more gainz than strong lifts?
The thing with a bro split is that the progression scheme is down to the person implementing it. Most new lifters will fuck that up. I mean, yes, if you can progress on it you will grow. But you probably will fuck it up.

Do everything with dumbbells or just barbells. (Not squats and deadlifts faggot)

Do everything backward

Do everything with less reps

Faggot

I don't see how you can fuck up progression you just always test yourself to see if you can do more weight and if you can you do it

If you start to feel shit getting easier and easier and you just keep doing it your not doing it right

You gotta song related

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

So does that mean that I should do zyzz routine like I've been doing?

you are dyel in a shirt, but looking good shirtless, bro (no homo)

Thanks brah. That's what happens when you're natty lmao. That shirts a size bigger too

(cont)
ECA boosts the number of calories you burn a day by a small amount but most importantly it absolutely blunts hunger. If you are on ECA you will forget to eat. You should start on low doses and work up, you never know how you will react to these things.

Yohimbine is a bit more complicated. Simply put you have two types of fat receptors, alpha and beta. Your body tells its stores to consume fat for energy by releasing catecholamines, such as (norepinephrine and epinephrine). When these catecholamines bind to each receptor, they do different things:

>Alpha
Tries to protect the fat store, one way of doing this is by slowing the break down of fat and also slowing broken down fat from entering the blood stream and being used as energy
>Beta
Opposite. Promotes breaks down of fat and puts it in the blood stream for use.

Stubborn fat areas (lower back and bottom of the stomach for men) is found to have high concentrations of alpha fat receptors, that is, when we are losing weight the receptors in the areas are fighting to say "not from here". Yohimbine BLOCKS alpha receptors meaning we can more easily get access to these stores.

However, since we can easily get to these stores, Yohimbine MUST be taken fasted, otherwise the food we consume may very well be unfavourably placed in these stubborn areas.

I'm not going to give out dosages for this stuff because you should really go investigating yourselves and educate before you take.

>I don't see how you can fuck up progression you just always test yourself to see if you can do more weight and if you can you do it
But people don't do this. They say "fuck last week was hard, I'll try that weight again". They do this too much and progress is slow.

Wow what pussies

Is that what you thought I was doing?

It's just what happens to new people. They are new, they need guidelines, they don't know what they are doing.

Even then. Assuming you up the weight every time. You are still only increasing, say your bench, once a week.

On SS it's 3x a fortnight. So on SS you are already going up at a 50% faster rate.

Thanks bby

Monday: Chest/Biceps

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-15 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-20 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-15reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of long bar Rows 8-15reps
3 sets of barbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-15 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-15 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-15reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-15 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-15reps

Saturday: Full Body (strength)

3 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of Squats 8 reps
3 sets of Leg extensions 10-15 reps (light weight)
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
I followed this while bulking. Focus on compounds and try to add 2 reps to each accessory exercise each session until you can do 15 reps with that weight. Next session, increase the weight and drop the reps back down to 8
For saturday start with 15 lbs heavier than normal weight for your compounds. ( 1 set, then drop 5 lbs, 2nd set, drop 5, 3rd set drop 5) Do cluster sets if you cant hit 8 reps at once. Increase start weight 5lbs when you increase weight on tuesday/wednesday
Lower the volume if you're cutting. You might have to adjust the volume to what you can handle too if you're bulking. That's like the sweet spot for me
I've since swapped close grip bench for 3 sets of bench done first on Thursday to make better chest progression.

What do you think about Greyskull Lp

Personally I prefer SL. Why? Because it drops curls for Rows.

GSLP has a glaring ommision in rows and also curls are nonsensical when you are doing chins every day. It's basically a bro'd up version of SS and I don't see that as a good thing.

In my opinion you need 6 things:

Vertical push (OHP)
Vertical pull (Pullup)
Horizontal push (Bench)
Horizontal pull (Row)
Lower push (squat)
Lower pull (deadlift)

That covers all of your bases. Name a body part not covered there.

GreySkull (and SS) are missing the row. Where then is back development going to come from? That really nice defined back requires rows.

As I see it, Strong Lifts with pullups has everything you need, a progression scheme, a deload scheme and steps for the next program.

Thats literally zyzz workout I've been doing it for around a week now

So do you think I'm in the clear to do the zyzz routine or no?

>So do you think I'm in the clear to do the zyzz routine or no?
I would recommend against it. Most beginners do not know what they are doing and the more hard rules built into a program the better. Pick a beginner routine with training wheels.

thx brah
You are knowledgeable af, consider tripping

But bro I can just make sure I add weight as much as possible

As long as I do that Im set right?

Also something else thats been on my mind lately

How do I make sure I eat enough food?

My family sucks balls at nutrition they either eat too much or eat too little and I dont have any money to get my own food

Np man. I'll never trip because this is Veeky Forums, you should stand out based on knowledge and input, not a screen name.

Squats are swapped to front, and he has zero info in terms of the way progression works

screencapp'd

>How do I make sure I eat enough food?
If you have a foodscale at home, use it. If not, buy a cheap one. Just track your calories and weight your food. It takes almost no time at all and you know exactly how much you're getting every day

>make sure I add weight as much as possible
And what is your deload scheme when you hit a wall? What defines finishing the program?

>How do I make sure I eat enough food?
You can fill in gaps with milk or premake meals and freeze them. When you are under your daily goals eat one of your premade meals.

Make sure you have a clear calorie goal and track your weight gain to ensure it's happening at the rate you expect. All the numbers we ever post are good starting points, but they should be malleable and change based on your own situation.

Progression is simple you just keep adding weight

What is a deload scheme
The finish is when I get laid whenever it is

what is a food scale and also its just hard to constantly estimate how much I am consuming especially at restaurants

>What is a deload scheme
This. Right. Here.

This is why I say don't make your own routine or jump on a bro-split. What happens when you stall out on your first lift? You have no idea what to do, so you change your diet, you change your routine and you shit the bed.

Deload is a 1 step back, 2 steps forward approach to progression. Basically saying, "Fuck, I failed squatting 100kg, I'm going to take 10% off and build back up". It's a way for beginners to defeat plateaus. SS/SL have built in deload and progression schemes, you don't need to be smart, just do what they say. Knowledge will come with time and as you learn more about lifting and more about what works for you, then branch out.

It's also a way to detect that you have completed linear progression, if you have to deload your squat a few times, chances are weight increase per-workout is no longer for you.

Estimate if you have to. Food scales weigh your food, then you just google how many calories in x amount of food

>what is a food scale
It's a weight scale but it works to .1 of a gram, so you can measure out food portions exactly.

How do you know you are eating 250g chicken breast unless you weigh out 250g chicken breast.

>how much I am consuming especially at restaurants
You may have to make sacrifices user.

>So do you think I'm in the clear to do the zyzz routine or no?

god you are retarded, he was on gear, you are not on gear what he did in the gym is irrelevant to you

no you are not "in the clear" to do that program, we can show you people who got big and strong on SS, but noobs don't really get strong on splits

now feel free to turn this advice around and go do whatever you want and not make gains

>What is a deload scheme

>suggesting a routine for people on roids

So deload is just slightly reducing weight

Wow who would have known

Are there seriously that many people who fuck up this hard?

I just want gains and it makes me feel good to go the to the gym 5 times a week because it makes me feel hardcore and I figure the more I do it the more gains I will get

If I only go 3 times a week Im gonna feel like a bitch

More is not always better, kiddo, especially for a beginner.

progressive overload amirite