What's the worst thing you've ever done for gains?

>just got back from gym
>drank way too much water, feeling queasy and bloated
>"I just need some protein man"
>go to fridge
>open up new tub of plain Greek yogurt
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>shovel it in my mouth with tears streaming down my face
>finish the shit
>feeling sick like I never have before
>ohshitnigger.png
>throw up all over the kitchen floor
>bunch of chunks of beef jerky and peanuts mixed with a tub of Greek yogurt and stomach acid
>realize I just threw up 80g of protein all over the floor
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>start slurping up my barf from the kitchen floor
>little chunks of jerky slide down my gullet
>"W-whatever it takes right b-"
>barf up my barf, keep trying to eat it again, same shit happens
>pass out in puddle of barf, Greek yogurt, and shame

Thanks for the laugh senpai

bump

do self bumps not bump anymore

Wtf OP

My sides

Getting a girlfriend.

Around Christmas last year I made Kali Muscle's Burrito thingy, and added his high calorie chili meal on top of it, with extra California Reapers of my own. Oh boy. Whatever it takes, right?

Tasted nice (in the beginning until the chili sat in), and I wolfed it all down in one sitting, about ten minutes, with water.

I had explosive diarrhea for three days, with farts that made dogs bark several blocks away. The smell in my apartment was crushing even almost a week after. I think I legit ruptured my intestines during those days. I was in so much pain and misery. The ridiculous amount of capsaicin made everything burn, including my asshole when shitting. Pure hell, couldn't lift, couldn't go anywhere. Almost bedridden.

The stink is the worst, not even the pain when farting or shitting. Skunk spray is nothing compared to your farts. Don't ever do this.

You fucking cunt I just ate and I'm on my period

plain greek yogurt tastes amazing. what's wrong with you?

I mixed in fried eggs with threaded hot dogs in garlic parmesan sauce as a pre-workout meal.

That was 5 months ago and I can still taste that gross shit in my mouth.

I can smell your breath through the computer tbqh

It was, I guarantee that.

Yea.

Made me fucking hate eggs with passion to this very day. But I still eat 2 eggs a day and feel like barfing that shit up.

But anything for gains right?

I was once so desperate and hungry I opened a package of salami that had been in my fridge idk how long. Got about three slices in before the meat tasted weird. Look at the package and there's gray shit growing on it.
Haven't puked that hard or fast in a minute

Eggs are fucking delicious, you probably just can't cook

Nah senpai. I make sum bomb as eggs. The secret to success is the right amount of butter and italian seasoning.

But that one meal ruined it for me. I can't shake the memory of it.

How much fucking water did you really drink, anyway? You could have waited 15 minutes until you piss it all out before eating.

why did you make this up
its not even very original

Ate 1000 cals of homemade protein brownies in one sitting.

Not bad.

what were the macros like

I always throw up if I take too much pre-workout. My stomach usually feels much better afterwards though.

ur mum