Should I do steroids Veeky Forums?

should I do steroids Veeky Forums?

I don't want gigga nigga swole gains, just something that girls wont tell me: do u even lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24276305/
breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-you-need-science-weighs-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally no reason not to use moderate amounts of testosterone to reach your goals.

What is a moderate amount that I can safely take weekly without having a break?

(I dont want to blast and cruise. I just want to be constantly in the 90th + percentile of the natty range (900-1100 mcg/dl).)

It inhibits collegen production and can cause tendon problems in people who are suspectible for whatever reason

if you're a manlet you can become "big" by normie standards without roids

>It inhibits collegen production and can cause tendon problems in people who are suspectible for whatever reason

I don't think that's a significant issue with moderate dosages of test. Maybe with other compounds

>What is a moderate amount that I can safely take weekly without having a break?

200-250mg test-e/wk will get you to where you want. you will make pretty good gains relative to natty

bump

250mg/wk test

i would do it for the rest of my life if there were no side effects.
full disclosure i have never taken steroids but I would

Do it

No. If you juice you will get big to a point where they think of you as a meathead. Just lift normally.

How much does it cost to get your test checked? Also I heard test is expensive af, true or nah?

Even if your test is below average as a natty it wont make a significant change. Omar Isuf had a good video about this.
Stop worrying about your test levels and lift. Unless you juice it doesnt matter.

why are u bumping?

I answered you

I live in central Texas, where do I even begin to look for steroids? I don't want to get ripped off and I don't know if trusting drug dealers is a good idea.

your answer was stupid leave my thread

How was it stupid?

What else would you like to know

Is it wrong I want to take roids just for the added confidence? They might give you a short fuse but at lease they don't turn you into a zombie like most anxiety meds.

No idiot, you shouldnt, why the fuck are you even considering this?

And for pussy man? What are you 15? If you want pussy that much fuck a hookeer, not your health.

some anons told me that small amounts of roids are safe.

we're not talking olympia tier shit, just basic gains.
nothing retarded.

>not taking low test in 2016

you're never gonna make it

Have you considered a combination of protein and lifting instead?

Steroids are good for 3 things:
1. Becoming giganigga
2. Gaining more muscle with less bulking
3. Athletic performance enhancement.

You don't need any of those.

Ive seen people on this board say coke is safe if taken in moderate amounts.
You could try that as well.

Just lift and eat alot for years like everyone else you pathetic faggot.
Why add roids into an equation you know nothing about?
It's like getting a tour de france bike when you've just started training wheels.
You know fuck all nothing about nutrition, exercise, proper form or routines. If you can't even figure out the basics of lifting why complicate it with roids?

is possible to use roids and not overdose yourself like a retard?

I'm a skiny faggot and I want to know if roids will help me to get to a level similar to what natty can do after 2 years.

I'm not talking olympia shit giganigga.

are proteins a better option for normal gains?

because I'm a skynyfaggot who need to gain mass and bulk and I don't enjoy eating too much.
I just don't enjoy eating.

You don't eat, you don't make gains, simple as that.
Lift naturally for at the very least a year or two and figure out the basics of how muscles develop before you hop on the fucking juice.

Yes "proteins" are a better option because they dont come with any health risks.
I remember some user posted about how he juiced and it ruined mental and physical health.

Squat/diddly heavier if you're worried about your test levels.

Squat proven to increase natty test production. Why put your health at even minimal risk for some pussy? If you're gonna do steroids either go all in or don't do them at all.

Moving around your natty test levels is pointless. As said natty test levels are not significant.

I just want to bulk but I've conditioned my body to take very few food.

I physically cannot eat too much without getting dizzy and sick.

>Squat proven to increase natty test production

citation needed

You already ruined your health. Im not sure how ruining it more will help.
Do as you please.

Full body exercises that taxes you heavily increases test production.

People just like to pretend that the squat is some magical super exercise that does it better then anything else.

>I don't enjoy eating too much.
then enjoy being a skinny bitch for the rest of your life. Even if you roid you won't get big without eating

come on boys, that's why I made this thread.

I'm just an average guy but I simply don't enjoy eating too much.

is there a possibility to drink some kind of powder?

I'm new and willing to learn.
Are proteins a better and safer way?

Can someone explain to me what are roids?
Why are proteins drinks safer?

All this fit shit is just so confusing to a noob.

>but I've conditioned my body to take very few food

This will make it easier to put weight on, as you gradually bump up your diet/macros.

Do not skip meals. EATING IS PRIORITY.
Take a couple years to get your feel & rhythm for the weight room, and stay off the roids

you can get out of dyel lift mode for normies within a year (ie. you will get mires)

there is no reason to roid for normies, you only roid if you want to leave humanity behind

if you cant get a decent physique without roids, dont start them because you will just fuck it up

1g of protein for every pound of your bodyweight
500 calories over maintenance
lift weights
there, that's all there is to it.
Eat more, your stomach will expand.
Do steroids after you know what the fuck you're doing, if ever.

Still, the kid hasn't even started lifting yet. Squats deadlift and bench and even just 3000kcals/day for a year will put some good size on him.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24276305/
It's minimal just like the user I replied to above said, but that's really all this kid needs.

Protein powder is calorie dense so it can be a part of your diet. Just eat a lot of calorie dense foods so you can cosume more. You should also be slowly conditioning your body to eat more healthy foods while youre at it.

Protein powders are just a dietary supplement, not an alternative to steroids. Steroids will only help you if you're eating a lot.

>I physically cannot eat too much without getting dizzy and sick.

ive been there, stop being a pussy and power through it

>I'm just an average guy but I simply don't enjoy eating too much.
seriously, you will never ever make it with this mindset

roids and other "supplements" are intended to SUPPLEMENT a good diet

your body cant build muscles from the air you breathe, you need NUTRITION

is protein powder a good option for me?
I don't eat but I drink too much so It can be an option.

I was drinking 1 littler of coke per day until days ago where I read the sticky.

I drink about 4-5 cups of coffee every day.

Is possible to gain mass by drinking something?

Also can someone explain to me what are roids?

At best protein powder will give you 3-400 calories at most in a day. You want to be eating way above that. They can be a good supplement but you should ne eating more overall.

JUST EAT YOU FAGGOT
FIND CALORIE DENSE FOODS SO YOU CAN EAT LESS BUT GET MORE CALORIES
YOUR STOMACH WILL EXPAND AND YOU'LL START EATING LIKE CRAZY WITHOUT ISSUE ONCE YOU PACK ON SOME POUNDS
JUST EAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is possible to gain muscle by drinking something, not necesarelly protein powder.

I like to drink rather than eat.

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

>is protein powder a good option for me?

it will help, but you need carbs and calories in addition
you could look into mass gainer shakes

as a former skelly myself tho, the best way to go about it is to just increase your appetite naturally. Cutting out soda will help a lot, just gradually increase what you eat and force yourself through the sickness. it helps if you split it into several small meals

YES CALORIES = ENERGY
MOST DRINKS ARE EMPTY CALORIES
YOU NEED MEAT, NUTS AND OTHER PROTEIN RICH FOODS TO HIT YOUR GOAL OF 1G PER LB OF BODYWEIGHT

YOU CAN DO 1G PER POUND OF LEAN BODY MASS IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE WHICH WILL HELP BECAUSE ITS LESS TO EAT

I guess you could drink all your calories but then youll be having pure liquid shit 24/7 and will end up losing weight.
Stop being a bitch and eat.

thanks.
I like to eat chicken and meat.

are those good enough?

chicken breast is god tier Veeky Forums food
calculate your TDEE, add 300-500 to that and aim to hit it
look up nutrition values and make sure you hit your protein goal

Coke literally is safe if taken in moderate amounts. You sound like you fell for the drug war meme

my friends wife is a dietitian (shes also a vegetarian) and she told me that I was eating way too much protein and that the body could only make use of so much. any truth to that or was she vege brain washing me?

Dietitians don't know shit, honestly.
Their entire career is based around dealing with fat people.
You need to build muscle though, 1g per lb of lean body mass is ideal.

what about this article?
breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-you-need-science-weighs-in

Honestly you might want to look in to IGF1 - LR3 OP, it's legal to own (but not to inject wink wink) and gives psuedo - steroid like gains but without the side effects; essentially less gains but less dangerous also. Just stay under 50mcg per day in order to stave off intestinal growth

Anxiety mess zombifying you is such a fucking meme. My anxiety is super severe and after taking meds I feel so fucking great, and I'm on a very high dose. My grandma is the same way, she takes Xanax and is nowhere near zombie mode. (Although she kinda looks like one on a bad day)

not the same user but I read an article saying that your body slows down it's digestion when dealing with more food so that it can be absorbed. 1g-1.5g is the recommended amount for bulking. You should also get a lot of complex carbs too, mike mentzer was one of the first guys to figure this out.

dif user.

I read that article. It was very helpful actually. But it said nothing but a "maximum" limit the body can use. It did state the .36g/lb minimum daily protien intake to prevent muscle deterioration. If you are athletic the minimum is more like .55g/lb. But in reality its best to go a bit more than that, especially since you can't control when the muscles will actually utilize the protiens, which can take up to 3 days after a workout.