How do I get into Oliver Queen mode?

How do I get into Oliver Queen mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/television/Watch-Stephen-Amell-Teach-Arrow-Fans-How-Do-Salmon-Ladder-68960.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ship wrecked on an Island x f

Crossfit + low carb cut

Is there anything more cringe-worthy than television capeshit? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? At least stuff like My Little Pony you can chalk up to mental illness, but this is all on you.

train everything except shoulders

I'm currently watching season 2 in Netflix

Will he ever fuck Felicity Smoak?

Salmon ladder.

How hard is to do this?

stop watching right now

I find it to be one of the more cringy exercises to come from crossfit. Its just a rebranded kipping pullup

yes, and it ruins the show

Get stranded on an island and shoot your dad

didn't his dad shoot himself?

bury dad's bodyXf

I don't know I only watched the first season and it was long ago

If you ever watch his workouts they're pretty intense. He does a lot of cardio (in season prep to cut cuz he hates it) and crossfit. He does most of his own stunts so he trains free running and bar work for that.
The erroneously called kipping pull up is actually butterflies, which is a core/endurance workout. Only wannabe fags actually kip their pullups. You do strict for weighted pull ups in crossfit. The salmon ladder utilizes a slight kip but still takes a lot of strength.
Take the muscle up for example: you can kip that (if you're a weak faggot) but it still takes strength to do it.

She makes my dick diamond

>>/tv/

LAUREL DIES BECAUSE OF IT

it looks hot AF tho

Not OP, but you need to chill out user, damn.

Idk senpai it seems pretty hard. Yeah theres some kipping involved but it seems like you need a lot of strength.

spend five years on a hellish island you mongoloid

It seems hard as fuck

Yes. She singlehandedly ruins the entire show, and that's hard when other characters are also trying their best to do that (except Diggle, he's legit), but she's a natural at that. Best episode was the Green Arrow one from Legends of Tomorrow

I wish Felicity sucucked my dick

100 water slaps

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

False. I've spent 30 years on a hellish island and I don't look anything like that.

This. The salmon ladder is no fucking joke a lot of the guys here will never be able to do five.

>mfw they bringing the ladder back
>mfw its going back to a darker story
>mfw russian fight club

How is it in England?

hellish

Can't help you on the physique, but definitely make sure you can't act your way out of a cardboard box and you'll be well on your way.

ehh, it's not like the role demands much in the way of acting
>repressed desire to kill
>repressed anger
>yelling through a dumb voice changer
>regret at angering Felicity, which is the greatest sin of all because Felicity is the finest person to ever live and deserves only unwavering obedience.

He gets better throughout the seasons. Had some good acting scenes in S4.

>get cucked out of your own show by tumblrina self insert
>RL wife and child constantly harassed by these insane fans
>good fanbase leaves your show in droves because of shit shipping crap that is ruining your capeshit show

being olibur queen is suffering

are you fucking retarded? S4 was the fucking worst. oliver is basically a background character on his own fucking show now

>tumblrina self inser
Who?

are you daft? felicity is the self insert for fat cw watching tumblerina's everywhere. that's why the series was ruined by shipping shit and why it's beyond saving now

it should have been obvious arrow would be ruined by felicity when the introduced her fucking ugly whore mother

Use a lot of photoshop

stop watching after season 2. season 3 is terrible and season 4 is beyond terrible.
they kill off laurel lance/black canary and in her dying breath she ships oliver and felicity

The first two seasons though we're pretty solid

spend 5 years on a hellish island

>How do I get into Oliver Queen mode?
Be born under a Bad Sign
Get the crap kicked out of you regularly
Somehow, you keep going, even though everything is perpetually FUCKED..

No thanks. I'll take a slight less 'exciting' life.

>>mfw its going back to a darker story
Did you even watch that stupid trailer? Now he's gonna try to teach three literally whos how to fight crime. Like he hasnt enough sidekicks already. Just let it sink already

That pic was proven to be a body double

They used exactly the same torso on another movie poster

can't give you source, because I'm on mobile

you forgot
>getting to fuck the hottest bishes

have you even watched the show he looks exactlylike that

No i don't
I'm just stating the truth behind exactly that poster

obviously not as lean looking due lighting but same proportions

Looks good
anyway the poster is not him
Maybe he was not available or whatever

the only thing still good in this show are the flashbacks

i think he looked better in first season

But if I already like My Little Pony, can't i just connect that stuff to my mental illness, too?

This video was actually pretty fucking funny

cinemablend.com/television/Watch-Stephen-Amell-Teach-Arrow-Fans-How-Do-Salmon-Ladder-68960.html

It seems that only autistic people are browsing Veeky Forums now, wanting to look like their favourite superhero
Seriously, if you lift for someone who isn't real, and just want to look like this so you can LARP and do autistic cosplay then leave this board now
Also, looking like this wont make girls like you, as soon as you say that you are into nerdy/autistic shit like this she will leave and go to Chad or a guy with interesting, non-manchild hobbies

This is true, yet I will say that while the characters aren't real, the body is. It's fine to have an ideal you want to look like, a goal.

lmao same