m.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9AszboioU
youtube.com/watch?v=h3n8z1wy_SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no sean edition plz

2th for benis

rolling

Congrats

trappy plz come back

Pathetic. Please do lateral raises and curls.

>tfw I'm a brainlet
If I study really hard for a few years is there hope of resembling a decently intelligent person in my field of study? (Health Care)

I know, haven't done strict bicep work for a long time before I started my cut. I do curls. I switched to hammer curls recently though, brachioradialis felt like it was getting neglected and twangy. Was doing 40s for hammer to bicep. Now I'm doing 45s for strict hammer. I also do chins (weighted once) twice a week, with ohp as well.

>tfw coke and pickles for post workout
what am I doing with my life

Its okay I miss her too. You have to move on.

Tommorow is my last sheiko session with a 10kg inflation.
The next block will start and ill increase my max by another 10kg.

So a 20kg inflation in 1 month....

I'm gonna squeeze 90kg to my total in my first sheiko cycle or die trying

texas Method or 5/3/1?
Texas Method would be 3 days a week with some accesories and a fourth (saturday morning) in wich I'd do curls, pullups, lateral raises, facepulls and some mobility.
5/3/1 would be 4 days a week too. But 2 cycles and then the deload.

I did PPLPPLX since June and went really well, wanted to add some mass as well as do a fuckton of exercises. (SS was GOAT, did it for like 6 months)

Bench is now 105kg. Totally done with LP.
Which one is best for bench?

Texas method, if you do back offs, more bench volume, and don't alternate with ohp

i wish she stays away from this cancerous place for her own sake. all the time she stayed enduring the constant insults and still providing good content, and fit stabbed her in the back for no reason whatsoever
>also trying to forget
>also trying to leave this place

I'm excited for how hard deadlifts are gonna become on sheiko

I have no idea if I'll complete these sets or not

>mfw in 4 days I'll have to do my real bench max for 5x3

SO HYPEEE

Literally nothing can keep me down

Deadlifts are OK actually. Squats are absolutely hellish, though.

What do you guys think of Greg Nuckols program from "The Journey"

on 5/3/1 I only got 3/5 reps on my ohp, do I drop the weight or does that only count for the 3/1? pls respond

I'm doing deadlifts with a 20kg inflation.

As for squats they're boring more than hard

Gonna trip temporarily to document my sheiko 10kg a month on all lifts experiment.

Only trip for 2 months

>I'm doing deadlifts with a 20kg inflation.
Why do you fucks do this? I have the feeling that if I inflate any of my lifts even 5kg I couldn't make it through a workout.
>squats are more boring than hard
Maybe. I'm an absolute shit squatter with shitty proportions for it.

I do this because I never doubt myself
And because I never doubt myself I never fucking fail.

An ounce of doubt can ruin any pr, never doubt yourself.

2 iron lyfe 4 me

Damn

Always bet on yourself lad

My girlfriend is a 8ft steel black texas power barbell

Everything is 2ironlyfe4u.

How many times have you masturbated to Livia's pics today lads?
4 here and still cumming buckets.

The best kind of gf, doesn't bitch, is always reasonable, no complaints, etc. I approve tbqh

Clearly not, I'm running meme/3/1

Sean you can stop posting any time now.

>8ft steel black barbell
HOW CAN BARBELLETS EVEN COMPETE

Garagebro ran and liked the off-season.
The programs are in line with his view on training and programming, I suppose, which can be inferred from the Complete Strength Training Guide (frontpage of strengtheory?).

If a barbell doesn't weigh 45kg it's a broom stick

Trust no one, not even your PRs.

thanks bro. I won't alternate with OHP, and backoff sets are hella fun.

Alright but you have to answer my questionf first.

5/3/1 is the most laid back program ever. It isn't remotely iron lyfe, despite Wendler's branding.

Back offs specifically on Bench ID btw, sorry for not being clear. Do what ever else you want for extra bench volume, just make sure you can recover in time. Add a little at a time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9AszboioU

Elbow tendonitis from squatting.

1. How to get rid of it?
2. How to prevent it?

NO DOUBTS

Are you headstand user?

1. Curls and stretching
2. Shoulder flexibility and correct bar placement

I got elbow tendinitis once from chin-ups and I get it whenever I do a lot of chin-ups.

My best recommendation is doing lots of hammer curls or supination curls, whatever you like.
Squat with a grip that does not cause you pain or discomfort.
As well as ICE it daily, no longer than 20 minutes at a time however according to Bill star, or maybe that's for muscular injures idk?

Most importantly find the cause for your pain and correct it. Posting a picture may help as I could see where your elbow may be under a lot of stress.

My names burnout the headgehog and I'm a retard who is looking to drive himself into an early grave by doing everything at RPE11

Cleaned the dishes today at RPE11 and tore a bicep tendon

Wew, i have seen a lot of faggotry in my 9 years on this shithole but you take it to a whole new level. Congrats man.

Today I saw a dude using suicide grip on bench press. He had a personal trainer with him
He couldn't even lift 1pl8 lmao

I pulled a muscle in my neck because I did a headstand at RPE11

I BLAME YOU

He was benching at RPE11

N O D O U B T
O
D
O
U
B
T

U is infuriated

I dindu nuffin

How to deadlift correctly?

Every time I deadlift that is challenging, my hips shoot up really early. For heavier lifts, it basically feels like I am pulling it off the floor primarily with my back. Any tips or cues for better glute/quad engagement?

Hammer curls and take squatting a little lighter/switch to high bae for a while. Avoid anything that aggravates it.

Does Supermang still post?

Bar*

No. He came once a few months ago, but that's about it

I wonder if he still lifts and what his stats are. He was really strong for how long he had been lifting.

Din dins

>it's another rippetits thinks he's a coach episode

He does still lift. Switched to bodybuilding, iirc

Oops

Don't lie. I appreciated the pep talk tho

lol ur eating all that?

Bulking again?

>switched to bodybuilding
So he's open about roiding now then?

Wtf is that?

Tell us everything

>when you see a former friend responded but he's just trying to hurt you

Damn. The thread when people found his powerlifting stats and exposed his e-stattig might be my favourite Veeky Forums thread ever

I have an incrediblely efficient deadlift (I believe) and I'd amount it to this video
youtube.com/watch?v=h3n8z1wy_SQ

As for your lower body engagement issue you need to focus on initiating the pull with your quads. Your quads pull the bar off the ground and you complete the pull by pushing through with the hips by squeezing your glutes HARD.
Feeling it with your back is expected, a little spinal erector tightness ain't the end of the world.

To stop hips from rising watch the video, your knees should be as close to lockout as possible before you even start pulling. Hips as high as possible, while maintaining a consistent shape in your spine through out the pull.

Y-youre not bulking?

Just reset my IP address and was banned
Mfw it's a ban from a YEAR AGO

What was the chances?

On the left is green beans, potatoes, ham with cornbread.
On the plate is chicken wrapped in bacon, fried mushrooms, and zucchini cheese sticks (there were more but I ate them)

When you reset your IP 85 times per day, the chances are pretty good.

How do I build up to ab wheel from feet? I can already do it from my knees for 6x10 pretty easily.

Yeah, was absolute gold lmao.

Everything about my post screams Sean doesn't it? The file name, the post, the name...

I'm not convinced I'm not Sean desu

If you ever figure it out let me know. My personal best was 3x25 consecutive roll outs and I could never do them from legs.

Knees on a block of some sort first maybe

I think if you try doing standing ones up an incline or kneeling down a decline that can help build them up. They're hard as fuck to do standing though.

hello everyone

what are you training today?

how are you feeling today?

do you know any funny jokes?

Controlled Negatives

>what are you training today?
DOMS has me in bed all day

>how are you feeling today?
sore, but it's some good weather. life is good

>do you know any funny jokes?
pic related

Rest day today.

Sheiko deadlift day is tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty good. Just getting through the week and looking forward to the weekend.

>jokes
My German girlfriend likes to rate my sex performances on a scale of 1-10. Yesterday we tried anal for the first time. She kept shouting 9! I've never done that well before!

Dinner got me weak

What is muscle tightness and indication of?

That your muscles are tight.

Yuck. Nice poverty meal. You a refugee?

>Wawtt
Cardio! Did some fartlek stuff today.

>Feeling
Amazing. Runners high isnt a meme after all. Lifting glow is still better, but this is very nice.

>Jokes
My life :(

Kek. But why are they tight a day after lifting?
It's the subsequent muscle of what I was hitting hard the day before.

It is an indication of poor recovery? Lactic acid build-up? Potential injury?

I'm clueless as you can tell

Thanks. Too weak for negatives. The last quarter of the movement is impossible for me to control. I'll try some sort of incline.

>I'm not convinced I'm not Sean desu

You should be, you obsess over him everyday like the beta bitch boi you are

I just realized 90% or more of Veeky Forums is not about lifting at all. Is /r9k/ leaking over more these days?

Deadlifts tomorrow. Can't decide if I'm gonna try to go for a new 1RM (200 kg estimated from my 5RM) or continue with my program (Madcow). Is there any point in doing 1RMs except for overcompensating for my micropenis?

I'd keep going with your program. Would you rather hit a 20kg pr or a 50kg pr?

The latter of course, but I'm worried I'm not gonna be able to finish the program anyway. Failed the 5 x 155 kg squats last time (managed one (!!!)). Eh, to be honest I feel like totally switching program right now.

Rest day

Melancholy

If you're gonna switch (to sheiko) then feel free to go for a 210kg max buddy, you deserve it.

I wish. Im a canacuck and they get tons of free shit. Its pretty ridiculous

Yeah m9, just hammer your A&P hard, know your drugs and the pathways by which they work, be able to confidently discuss biology/microbio/cell bio.

What are you going for specifically?

And also the deadlift set (fives) last time was heavy as shit.

Never heard of Sheiko. Why Sheiko, specifically? I was thinking of RPT รก la LeanGains.

>Never heard of Sheiko

Welcome to /plg/.

Thanks. I'll have a good look at it.

Just a question regarding stalling in programs. Continue with the program but doing fewer/failed reps, or completely switch program? Is deloading in programs such as Madcow something to recommend?

I've just been lifting seriously for 1-2 years so I've little to no idea.

Don't bother, put a plate on your upper back and do them paused.

I'm pretty sure Madcow has a deload protocol. When you fail a rep on your new 5 RM set, you reset that lift, taking 4 weeks to build back up to your current 5RM.

Paused squats, close grip, rows and curls that I skipped and might do tomorrow.

Good, tired. Should sleep well.

Little kid walks into an icecream shop dressed up as a cowboy, six shooters drawn and everything, girl behind the counter says to him "Hi! Do you know what flavor you'd like?"

Kid scowls at her and says, "Yeah!" as he points his pistols in the air.

The girl smiles and says, "Okay, how about vanilla."

Kid says, "Yeah!"

Girl says to him, "Do you want fudge on that? How about cherries?"

"Yeah!" he scowls again and points the guns.

"Okay," she smiles, "how about nuts?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you want your nuts crushed?"

"Do you want your tits blown off?"