Will someone even reach half of what he did?

will someone even reach half of what he did?

he's literally an anime character IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXP6trDByRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1sS1kVAvA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xwrjnmu-IE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA
agency.asia/issue-02/126-inter­views/237-jwt-beijing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I9ObVmRWkUo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd__SyXSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=ykBBqoVn61E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he accomplish besides being a short lived action star?
The guy didn't even fight.

Bruce Lee will always be the MVP.

Hi tiny trip

He was an actor you fucking weeb.
All of his physical feats were fabricated.

Fruity Rudy,Chris Kyle,Mike Vining,Jason genova,to name a few

He's the most famous Chinese superstar of all time. Kickstarted the Chinese movie industrie. Developed his own unique fighting style. I wouldn't consider those small achievements.

He's an actor, from another era.
He's become a bit of a legend, but there's no proof of his feats.

Not to mention he hit a guy so hard that when the guy flew into another person, that other guys arm broke

No, sorry. Just a guy tired of fat dyels salivating over this man. I'm sure he was a great guy but what he was really good at was self promotion and selling this hard image to dumb kids like you.
He was an action star, never had any recorded fights or "feats" of magical Asian ninja strength like you pathetic weabs want to believe.
This basically

>Chinese movie industry
LoL.
>his own fighting style
I cringed, again the man was not a fighter. Like in anyway

>you can't gauge technique and speed from empty kicks to the air
;)

hello summer.

Ohh yea! Well I heard he once broke a man in half with the nail of his big toe just by brushing it against him repeatedly. Guy was such a legend and a master

he invented the fitness industry idiot.
kys

also he had a real dojo.
he had the biological body of a 18 year old male when he died.

look up any compilation video on youtube of his physical feats.

>empty kicks in air = great fighter
>everyone who disagrees with me arrived in the summer, clearly

Kys

>never had any recorded fights

He was a boxing champion, dude has a better professional career than Chuck "we'll just pretend to hit each other" Norris

Except Norris has won around 30 tournaments but yah okay sure.

>invented the fitness industry
Lmao, christ you can't make shit this stupid up.
He even bought his own dojo?!?
Case closed, must be a legendary fighter of a caliber never since matched by man.
>feats of strength
0 search results found

30 glorified kata tournaments.

Hence why the guy who actually hit people, instead of pretending to hit people, has a better fighting career.

Lrn2Google.

You do realize that Norris would have shit on Lee right? The only reason he lost was because it was a Bruce Lee movie.

Find me one record, recording or instance of lee being a boxer of anything near professional grade. God you weabs are ridiculous

>0 results found

Well if you're going to lie, where's the fun?

>actually hits people
>bruce lee
>fighting

Lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=iXP6trDByRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1sS1kVAvA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xwrjnmu-IE

you don't need to engage in real fights to be a martial artist dumbass.

I would love you show me a better martial artists in terms of technique and speed.

I'll be waiting.

>its a summer fatasses try to take down Bruce Lee episode
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw

Find one of those silly YouTube videos that is worthy of his mythic status or a feat of "strength", you goofy hero worship lee faggots are hilarious

i never said he was professional.

I said he has a better professional fighting career than Norris. It was an amateur tournament, if you were smart enough to know what the internet is, you'd probably have learned Lee was like, 15 at the time.

More of an insult to Norris than a defence of Lee.

The man acts more than Christian Bale. Steven Seagal would have wiped the floor with Norris. Man has never had a physical fight in his life, whereas Seagal has a dodgy TV show about him using green tea to make crime go away.

You do realise how autistic boxing is for records, right?

There is literally zero record of lee ever competing in boxing. Even the alleged fight in university has been proven to be against an opponent who doesn't/didn't exist.

>you don't need to engage in real fights to have a bunch of fat naive children believe you're a good fighter

We'll said

I've always believed that lee was an amazing martial artist.However it seems to me that he's really blown out of proportion. Everytime though I hear about him it's always questionable though, it always seems to revert to hero worship.
>one inch puch
its him pushing a guy into a chair...I'm sure it's a hard push, but it's not mind blowing.
>single finger pushups
Nice...hard fingers...anybody can do a pushup, but this guy can support about 60% of his 165 pounds..hmm neat.
>developed his own fighting style
Well I mean cool. Literally anybody can do this. But as a life long martial artist developing your own fighting style seems more of less just a natural progression.
I'm not saying by any means the guy wasn't an amazing martial artist, but his fame at this point in life seems about 60% skill 40% hero worship

Literally not even Bruce Lee and this is an ad you fucking retarded cunt

People have contacted his school in hong kong and they said that the do not nor have ever had a boxing program. Try again.

you referenced me, i was saying Lee was the guy who actually hit people, and Norris was the guy who pretended to hit people.

how about no you freaky Dutch bastard, you goofy faggots who take the internet too seriously and can't tell i'm taking the piss are the true comediennes.

Do you have a source to back up this claim?

I never mentioned Norris or give a fuck about comparing the two. My only point was Lee was a better self promoter and "hard" image guy than he was anything of subtance for fighting or otherwise.
For those reasons we have you fat weabs defending him now.

well, if you can't appreciate the art part of martial arts you will be ok with the homosexual bulky garbage that is MMA.

>not appreciating katas
lel

I still wait for someone with better technique.

I don't care for MMA either, did bjj for 8 years so you can just fuck off with your appeal to art faggotry.
>technique against the air
Literally no one cares

half of what?
His career is average. His fitness goals were insane. He walked past the line of healthy and was obsessed with being more than what he was everyday, and he died from it.

YEA and also how there's a recorded match of him playing pingpong with nunchucks

Fucking incredible!
God he must have been able to just run circles against the likes of Mike Tyson with such speed and masterful technique

>hurr is just an ad
>saying this when we have obviously real footage of his fighting skills
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

>not a fighter or been in a fight
>having fighting "skills"

Doesn't work that way user

yeah faggot because doing that shit is so easy.

Bait but here's an interview with the ad firm who made the commercial
agency.asia/issue-02/126-inter­views/237-jwt-beijing.html

Post boipussy faggot

>Polly Chu: Yes, we discussed with the director how to make it look like a never-seen-before secret footage of Bruce Lee. The director took a great effort to study Bruce Lee and found the right talent. We used an up and coming local Chinese director whose passion could be seen in every second of the film.

Only fighters that know how to dodge a punch age this well.
Stay mad with your shit tier WWE "fighting"
youtube.com/watch?v=I9ObVmRWkUo

You seem really angry. Is it because we all know Chuck Norris is a fraud?

>random fatties talking shit about lee while having not shit to back it up
;)

do you even lift faggots?

Why did you name a bunch of army guys
Go back to /k/ and go for a run wearing boots and a plate carrier, fag

>dodging punches

Bruce was athletic, had incredible work ethic, and great technique

Even if there are no records of him fighting competitively I'm sure he would've done well if not dominate in his weight class.

I'm sure other established professional fighters would agree.

>i-if i don't look up the footage of his real fighting skills they won't exist
Not a single punch lands on him, newfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd__SyXSiA

I honestly don't know whether you're baiting or retarded at this point

No there isn't

kek, are you actually calling me retarded when you're so stupid you can't even look up Bruce Lee's professional fighting footage?
Here ya go, summer
youtube.com/watch?v=ykBBqoVn61E

Thanks for clarifying.

>fighters

Sure call him a fraud, I don't give a shit about Norris. Never brought him up in this thread. are you retarded?

There are videos of him performing 2 finger push ups, 1 inch punches and many first hand reports of his other feats

>isn't a roiding mountain of useless muscle mass
>Veeky Forums hates him

Are we talking zeez now?

>Developed his own unique fighting style.

Literally "do whatever" and he started doing that because he couldn't complete his Wing Chun training with Ip Man

His carreer is mostly just being an actor. As a martial artist he's probably quite good but nothing out of the ordinary either. Btw Jeet Kun Do isn't half as popular as, say BJJ or even Krav Maga.

his lats were joocy af