Holy shit I just had a revelation guys...

Holy shit I just had a revelation guys. My whole life I've bought cheap electric razors from Ross and Walmart that never shaved close enough and left my beard all patchy. Just got me a Panasonic Arc3 and it blew my damn mind. Shaves close as fuck it looks like I used a normal disposable razor without the razor burn (I have sensitive skin). I promise i'm not affiliated my Panasonic razors, if you are an electric razor guy spend the $60+ and get a decent one god damn fellas. To keep it fitness related I can't believe Rich and Sara are no longer together :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIMWXuPAyX8/?hl=en
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Double-Edge-Shaving-Safety-Razor-Men-Face-Shaving-Razor-Bladed-Shaver-Shaving-Razors/32310998690.html?spm=2114.40010208.4.93.RQ7nfb
amazon.ca/Derby-Extra-Double-Blades-Stainless/dp/B004R8D99U/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469666323&sr=1-3&keywords=derby razor blades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just get a safety razor m8 its the cheapest way to shave

MY NIGGA

i got one of those. actualy i've tried all the best electrics including a braun 9 and norelco 900 series. they all cause the worst fucking razor burn.

i also have a collection of safety razors. they'll cut you.

the best razor i have is the old gillette sensors. one cartridge lasts forever and you can find refills cheap. i pay no more than my safety razor.

the pianoman divorced?

I thought that was blood on your carpet bruh

instagram.com/p/BIMWXuPAyX8/?hl=en

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Double-Edge-Shaving-Safety-Razor-Men-Face-Shaving-Razor-Bladed-Shaver-Shaving-Razors/32310998690.html?spm=2114.40010208.4.93.RQ7nfb

amazon.ca/Derby-Extra-Double-Blades-Stainless/dp/B004R8D99U/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469666323&sr=1-3&keywords=derby razor blades

There.
Even an ass-tier 3$ safety razor is better than any electric.

AHHH YEAH NIGGA

Top tip.
I always shave with regular soap instead of shaving cream. Never get irritated skin

I can't be the only guy who wet shaves daily?

Every electric I've tried fucks my face up, razor burn, spots, ingrown hairs, also it never gets as close as the real deal.

Is it good for body hair?

I don't wet shave daily because it fucks my face up.
Usually electric shave (just trim) on thursdays (work weekends) wake up and wet shave. repeat the rest of the weekend. Let it grow out until thursday again.

i use a braun pulsonic (series 7), ive had it for 9 years and i love it
i hate regular razors
i also tried this remington a2 (i think?) its a 3 headed triangle looking electric razor but it sucks a fucking dick

I shave about every 3-4 days, but just my neck. I have a full beard, but I trim that every month or two just so it isn't mountain man like it used to be. I use a cheap electric for trimming and a cheap disposable for my neck. Nothin' special.

>mfw

>i also have a collection of safety razors. they'll cut you.
razors don't cut people stupid people cut people

>antagonize them, that will get em to fall for my retarded meme

You have a nice fingernail

>To keep it fitness related I can't believe Rich and Sara are no longer together :'(

>Fitness related

His life is like a reality show and you are like a fat housewife watching TLC.

Don't know where you live, but if you like Gilette Sensor, try the Lidl razors, the orange ones. Dirt cheap and a good shave.

> Shaving your man-fur
Do you shave your vagina as well?

Agrred.

just get a straight edge razor m8 its the cheapest way to kill yourself

I have this rotory shaver
I prefer rotory over foil shavers

How dare you