I'm done with my meals for today, I think I did good

What the fuck did you do for exercise?

what the fuck? i do 5km run every day and barely burn 400 calories

2*10 DL + morning walk + daily steps

I didn't include my push-ups and stretches

Inb4 50lbs

I don't life brah, I just started

I'm going by my health tracker
The walking is not actually 41 mins. It's for the whole day.

How much walking are you doing throughout the day?

you don't really burn 1500 cals from walking 41 min a day. you don't even burn 1500 cals from running for 41 min

You're vastly overestimating how many calories you burn just by walking.
Like, an order of magnitude off.
If you're counting what you got from a fitbit or something, stop.
Count running or actual heart-rate elevating cardio towards calorie burning, not walking estimations as they're very difficult to quantify on your own.

Not OP, and I walk 7 miles a day and I can guarantee I would AYBE hit 600 cals burned.
45 mins of walking is maybe 200.

>counting total calories burnt instead of net calories burnt

Probably upwards of 90% of that figure is already being counted in your TDEE

You do... It is just that 99% of that is in your tdee

Walking and shit is LITERALLY why your tdee is higher than your bmr

Because you are counting NET calories.

Op, on the other hand, is retarded

>Counting calories
Have you ever seen an animal in their natural habitat counting calories? Have you ever seen an animal in their natural habitat fatter than it's supposed to be?

Just eat paleo until you are satisfied and don't worry about this shit..

>tdee is a meme
>hurrdurr paleo isnt a meme

fuck off

this is how you get fat....or fatter in your case...hurr dont forget to minus out cals from drinking cold water. dont you dare eat anything else

yeah hippos...eat shit

This is dumb, give me some source that tdee is higher then bmr. Never in my fucking life walked 41 min and burned 1500 cals JUST from walking. When i go hike mountains then i for 4 hours i need to eat 6k cals just from walking? I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say, but bmr is the main calorie burner. Walking and running don't burn as much calorie as you would like to think that's why calorie defecting work alot better then running one hour a day and eating like you did before. It dosn't matter alsong you are using more cals then you spend in the end but its easier to eat 400 cals less then to run for one hour

for

The thing is I don't even count the calories at all. I'm just making the assumption off studies, mass over distanced moved and how all else equal with my food intake it balances out to.

miss wrote, ment soruce that tdee is so much higher for a non active person. Walking for 41min a day isn't very active if you don't have a deskjob or sit at your pc all day

Also done for the day. And i fast, which is why "breakfast" started at 2 with chick fil a

its correct that a normal male should eat around 2.5k cals, its just so werid it says you burned 1500 cals from walking 41 min. Walking dosn't really burn alot of cals its just the bmr that burns alot

no carbs?

fuck off, have you ever seen an animal wearing cloths? have you ever seen an animal sleeping in a bed? have you ever seen an animal not shitting on the floor everywhere? why are you doing those things?

you don't burn 1500 extra calories just because you walked 40 min

My job gives out way too much free food.

On the upside, the sweets raise my blood sugar enough that my inherited tremor goes away.

Gratz on the math, dork. Doesn't mean dick-shit in the long term, who are you trying to impress?

I don't use MFP because I don't like it I just google shit and use calculator app
Woke up at 2 and ate an apple
Ate a piece of pita bread with with a super light drizzle of olive oil after
And ate a tilapia filet just now
337 calories
Im fat rn so I wanna lose fat before i get Veeky Forums

I had 346g of carbs today. Did you mean exercise? I dont put in my exercise

If 337 calories is all youve had so far...well idk your time zone but just be careful about undereating. Youll GAIN weight if you undereat

no for breafast, its like the most important component in a breakfest

Your body doesnt care when it gets nutrients in a day, it just needs the nutrients. Anabolic window is another thing you may want to stop believing in

Not OP you're responding to. But yes, BMR accounts for most calories burned, followed by NEAT, then exercise. And NEAT can be fuck-all all over the place from day to day.

I can't get it to track my exercise. But I did about an hour and 20 mins worth of gym time.

Thats like 300 cals right?

Oh the pic would help huh?

Actually not getting carbs in early can lead to cortisol from the long time without food

Fuck my shit up, senpai

It was my bosses birthday today, so for lunch we all went out (two hour lunch break fuck yeah!) and I ordered a big ass greek salad with chicken and I have no way to know how much it was since the menu didn't have kcals or size listed and I forgot to ask. So I'm here looking up salads from chain restaurants trying to eyeball what my serving size was and roughly how many kcals I ate.

Salad.
It's overwhelming.

isn't a rule of thumb for walking 100 calories per mile?

Pretty good day for a deep cut.

>Coffee oatmeal
Is that actually good?

It's great if you like the taste of coffee of you mix in cinnamon or nutmeg to balance it out.

Sounds disgusting.

You better be a midget or a grill

Grill focusing on weight loss.

5'9 is no womanlet right?

5'9 is taller than most males, atleast here on fit

Didn't log until just now. Thought I did a bit worse.

You had 10% of a slice of bread? Jesus

Don't put in your daily steps walked, that's just normal shit you burn every day at baseline. Going for a 40 minute walk beyond what you would normally do in a day? Sure, go ahead and log that.

Have you ever seen an animal shitpost?

I wear a pebble watch and I've been adding the calories burned based on steps at the end of the day.

I work a desk job and walking is my biggest thing aside from lifting at home.

The numbers look wonky though to be true.

It was a taster at a historical park.

>41 minutes of walking
>burns 1,600+ calories

hahaha, bruh. Do you walk at 15 mph with a lead bodysuit on? I run 6.7 mph for 40 minutes & barely get 500.