this can be the comfytime thread, here is some comfy for you to start it off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu-QjTNtDz8
youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
strawpoll.me/10851752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for truth

I love this OP pic more than anything

Third for getting rid of capitol punishment isn't actually a bad thing.

fuck it, lets just create a fucking /pol/ thread to keep it out of the thread thats supposed to be for lifting

Email me her instagram

>but lets keep defending the tranny

The video sean, the video

Why would you support feeding, clothing, and housing murderers, rapists, ect... instead of lining them up infront of a ditch, shooting them and bulldozing over it

it costs too much and its morally objectable to do that for violent felonies

similarly for non violent crimes they should be required to partake in a labor camp of their choosing so that they are atleast

A) paying for their own jail time

or ideally

B) contributing economic profit to the nation

and it might teach them a lesson too after 10 years of salt mine work

>Why would you support feeding, clothing, and housing murderers, rapists, ect... instead of lining them up infront of a ditch, shooting them and bulldozing over it

Because our judiciary system is not 100% accurate, and even a single innocent person being put to death via this system is intolerable

>it is sometimes moral to kill

nah killing is killing. there's no way you can defend it to be moral. if you wanna kill people, go ahead, that's your thing, just don't call it moral.

as for the
>make them pay for their own jail time

why is that not yet a thing? it's current year god dammit

i feel like prison should teach prisoners with good behavior a trade so they can be rehabilitated into society vs locking them up and feeding them shit for years a la americana

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
See-oh-el-aye cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Livia
El-aye-vee-aye-eh Livia la-la-la-la Livia

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Livia la-la-la-la Livia
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my livia El-aye-vee-aye-eh Livia la-la-la-la Livia

why do you do this in plg
can't you make your own thread or something

Dude, it's her own choice to do what she wants with her body.

Mature and reasonable adults like Norse, Buda and Bodorio seem to not mind her or defend her right to make her own choices and they could all kick your fucking ass, so be a good little beta and realize the alphas are correct

you got my email?

Because it literally costs more to kill them than it does to keep them alive.

Whose instagram?

Livias

>and even a single innocent person being put to death via this system is intolerable

so you'd rather waste colossal amounts of tax payer money to the sum of 80 billion dollars a year

secondly I only support the death penalty when its proven with no reasonable doubt the person did the crime, if there is not 100% certainty they can wait out in limbo in the salt mines

>lifting more makes you right
>these betas who justify their shitty life and daddy issues by lifting more weights and voting a woman into presidency are better men than you
so that means anything scott mendelson says is objectively true then.

>buda is strong
lol, okay bud

youtube.com/watch?v=tu-QjTNtDz8

>Twink Alex from plg: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
>P is for PRutus: Well what if she comes back first?
>Twink Alex from plg: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
>P is for PRutus: There's the rub.
>Twink Alex from plg: There's the rub.

How much less do you think you would be able to bench if you lifted without an arch. I know it's not good, but am just curious.

this is only because of libshits making it so expensive with legal fees, the amount of time they spend on death row,"humane ways of death",ect..

lining up convicted rapists and killers and putting a 12 gauge through the back of their skull costs about .50 cents per person

Did you miss my point, sean?

If you have an opinion that infringes on other people's rights and you can't even physically defend it, you're nothing but a pathetic worm, kek

lmao

>lining up convicted rapists and killers

Just because somebody was convicted doesn't mean they did it.

>only taking into account the cost of ammo

Please retake economics

Its called punishment you autist

its also deemed immoral to hold someone prisoner but you support it if they did a crime

that is such a poor arguement

punishment is always moral as long as it matches the crime

ie) violent crimes are met with violent punishments

>i feel like prison should teach prisoners with good behavior a trade so they can be rehabilitated into society vs locking them up and feeding them shit for years a la americana

this only really works with non violent offenders but a couple years of labor honestly accomplishes the same thing, its like military school for rowdy kids

You posted this like 10 times in the past 2 days, very original famalam ;)

>youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
How the fuck can Clarence take 15 attempts at a 186kg snatch and survive? If I took 15 attempts at a 1RM anything, I'd fucking tear something and die.

Thats literally sean

It's technique failure, not strength failure

>Its called punishment you autist
>punishment makes sense

sigh

please get this irrelevant trash out of here, this is POWERLIFTING not olympic "Lifting" general

fine lets rack it all up

the average cost of keeping an inmate in prison per year is $31,286 per inmate

soldiers make 11 dollars an hour on average lets say this affair costs a dollar assuming one soldier shoots 11 people in this time frame

the round costs about .50 cents

lets call it 10 dollars in gas to transport these criminals

then you have minor costs from buying the guns, trucks, land ect... but that cost gets distributed over the amount of people you kill so that goes down with each person with dies so lets pretend its irrelevent

thats 11.50 per person

quite a bit less

any other costs you'd like to include there

>he doesn't believe in punishment

you belong in a garbage can, I bet your mommy gave you a stern talking to instead of beating your ass when you did something wrong

>he believes in punishment
i bet you're gay

norsie so am i aloud to add a extra day to sheiko? im just using the cookie cutter template atm and planning to do 29 37 32. just switched over from WL

>It's technique failure
Him grunting like a madmen in heat says otherwise. Of course it's more technical than, say, a deadlift, and that ends up being the limiting factor, but he still pulls 4pl8s over his head multiple times - all it takes is a small muscle, like rotator cuff, to fatigue, and something goes wrong biomechancially. Unless you're saying he isn't going even close to failure anywhere and it being only technical, but that seems unlikely given how long he's been lifting. At the very least, his CNS must be fried afterwards all these attempts.

Only secretly

>just switched over from WL

i see

I mean, did you answer any of my questions? I didn't see

>please get this irrelevant trash out of here
>entire threads are full of irrelevant trash
>clarence still squats more than anyone here

>she
>her

>>clarence still squats more than anyone here
not in a sport that matters anything. i wanna see him do it in a power meet

>i wanna see a good athlete lower his standards and "compete" in an utterly irrelevant "sport"

>8 more weeks of bodybuilding nonsense to go

I hope I manage to put together a good comp off the back of this. That, or become Zyzz. I'll take either at this point.

Best bench is 150. In my last comp I strained my spinal erectors setting up my arch and had to bench completely flat backed. I managed 140 but couldn't get 145.

Based on one data-point, about ~7-10%

why are you even here? if you think olympic gaylifting is better, fuck off to /owg/

PL is easy, but not respectable comparatively, especially as a sport. I'm just here for my fast food, no shame.

>good athlete

How many Olympic gold medals does clarebear have?

>livia will never give you a spanking

why live

doesn't matter if it's a stupid 'sport' anyway

>i have no motivation to do anything in life

i just started 29 this week and i feel fine the day after the workout so i guess recovery is fine. dont plan to compete anytime soon. im still trying to get myself back into deadlifting and low bar squats

>PL is easy

Post current body jebus

I'd say if you're "getting back into it" then I wouldn't run sheiks, but thats just me.

I guess if you require an answer, if you're using deflated maxes you could probably handle it.

>only 255 posts until we can try again

fuck it post women

yea i used very conservative maxes in the sheiko spread sheet. i ran c6w for a cycle and i didnt like it thats why im doing sheiko

asaddafhhahaghadggsagaaa
Shes beautiful

>i ran c6w for a cycle and i didnt like it thats why im doing sheiko
Well with that logic, it's clear that you'll only find success.

>tfw /plg/ will always have those posters from now on
hold me famalam

im a adventurous man

I'll take a selfie when I go to the gym today. All my mirrors at home are babby.

But here is a pic from May.

Mirin' trap vascularity?

Program-personality fit is a thing imo.

yeah its over. Fuck, I'm basically one of them at this point. lmao

good luck senpai.

I would do something simple like a typical 5x5 LP just to get back into the swing of things.

thats just me thoguh

WHILE YOU'RE POSTING PICTURES OF A BRAZILIAN MAN ON A SWEDISH BODY WAXING FORUM FELIPE IS SHAVING HIS BUTTHOLE FOR TRAPPY'S DICK

>post woman

okay

That's a man, baby.

if thats a man then fuck my ass and call me Sally

>felipe gets to kiss those lips and and stroke that hair

i cant keep living like this

ooph this hit me right in the feels

Felipe gets to feel that mustache on his stomach.
Living the fucking dream man.

Hehe

maybe you shouldn't be so emotionally attached to people on the ch0nz

Werent you the guy that followed trappy around and spammed perverted stuff

strawpoll.me/10851752
strawpoll.me/10851752

/plg/ poll please answer
Unless you can't bench 120+

What if I can't decide?

Why do you think I made the poll you dingus

I have the rings positioned between my middle and ring fingers. Which option should I choose?

Sean. Are you a man or a weasel?

>you will never take her head and play the bongos with it

fuckin hell why live

The internet and real life are two different things user.
If you've ever played an mmorpg or been involved with an online chat group you realize that people will eventually just go offline.
Just because you are friendly or flirt with someone online doesn't mean there is anything more to it than just that, being friendly.

Go to the gym with a caliper and measure the distance from the center of the rings to the center of each finger

Or something idk

But I won't be going to the gym again until Monday or Tuesday because I have /PLG/ MIDWEST MEETUP MEET 2K16 COLUMBUS EDITION GET HYPE on Sunday.

Max legal, but I'm not an oompa loompa so it's fairly moderate.

Looking good man

>ebin "is cheaper" argument

Sure, in Pakistan.

You were saying some pretty lewd stuff, a lot more than just being friendly. Its weird to take a 180 and go from saying you want to cum in her butt to insulting her

one more for the road before a nice fap

>no cop or prosecutor is ever lazy or a shitbag

cant even do that right baka

>felipe gets to tell dumb jokes and hear her cute laugh, laughing only because she loves him

What is this with Phil and Trappy?

none of the women you posted are remotely attractive lad, why bother

You're my fav m8

Also everyone STOP trap posting, it's literally not funny at all and is now totally irrelevant to even bant about.

how do you program to get back into lifting after a longish break

I usually crank up the volume for a couple weeks but lacked the energy for that today

wew, looks like youve got alot of killing yourself to do

best get started!

5x5 LINEAR PROFRESSION

srsly though i enjoyed it

Wtf I come back here for the first time in months and was about to ask the same thing...

lol

I'm a really lewd person user, it's really that simple.
Also
>insulting
Are you not amused that people are upset Filipe is getting that sweet man butt? I'm really only antagonizing them.
Because I find it hilarious.

Pseudo LP till I've got about 90% of my old lifts back, one run of my last successful programming, possibly abbreviated, back to normal.