CBT

Making a new CBT cause it died really early.

Haven't posted here in a couple months, currently 155ish lbs at 5'9. Going to lean out a few more lbs and then hopefully mentally endure a slow year long bulk like i've always wanted to do.

Just my opinion, but you should just start bulking. You're already very lean, and assuming you're natty, there's no way you can maintain a lower bf% than you're already at while bulking anyway.

You're lean enough to bulk already

5'11, 156

Forgot pic

Your shower is radass.

Shirts are the devil.

Hard to find ones that fit nice. They usually look good in the shoulders and then too baggy at the bottom

I just started lifting today

If anyone has shirt tips I'm always looking.

I just bought some Next Level shirts off Amazon a couple weeks ago, they fit pretty well. Snug around the shoulders, arms, and waist, and I'm pretty slim all around (28" waist) so maybe give it a shot.

Did you play sports or something before? If not, holy fucking delt genetics. I've been lifting for 6months and your delts are bigger than mine.

I'll check them out, thanks

Last time I played organized sports was in the 10th grade, which was almost 6 years ago

Yes i'm natural, i know i can maintain a lower bf% because i stay under 10% already and i'm extremely obsessive with the diet aspect of my life. I'm only talking like 3-4lbs of real weight loss more. As for staying relatively lean on my bulk i was planning on experimenting with a 150 -200 calorie a day average surplus. I've always tried the traditional cut/bulk methods but they just don't work for me, i really want a surplus that lets me eat more intuitively.

Thanks breh

I bulked on 200 cal surplus and found it was best. Went from 151 to 164 after like 8 months and only had to cut for like 3 weeks

>lighting and flexing

lol

Look harder. I have a 30 inch waist and have been able to find shirts that fit just fine from H&M to Banana Republic to fucking Target. Slim fit doesn't mean the body of the shirt hugs your sides, and shirts should fit a little more loose all around. Nothing says tryhard like wearing a tighter shirt when you can't fill out a Large.

Do you have a manual labor job or something?
That's a great base to start out with.

Yeah i'm really starting to believe that in order to stay aesthetic year round you have throw out the archaic concepts of weight gain. Ideally i want to go from about 150-165 next year and stay very lean.

The baking soda and eggs to every current body picture.

You want some peanut butter to go with all that jelly baby? ;)

You're already bigger than a lot of people with lifting experience. You have enough muscle to look jacked and ripped by normie standards if you just went on a cut. And people say genetics don't matter.

No, never worked at any of those kinds of jobs. My summer job while I'm off from uni isn't anything manual either.

And looking like a cholo is just as bad as wearing your little sisters t shirt lol. Usually the smaller size shirt just ends up being too tight up top, and the size up is too baggy. It's hit or miss for me

I'm bigger than you, so no, not jelly. Pic related. I just don't see the point in doing a non-relaxed picture for a CBT thread when the aim is to get advice on what you look like day in and day out.

>implying you don't have optimal lighting and a pump in that picture??????????????

Are you autistic? Mirin either way.

No one's saying look like a cholo, but I think you're discrediting yourself by thinking a shirt might look too big on you when, in actuality, it looks fine. Pic related. Sure, it's on a model, but the concept still applies.

That picture was taken in normal lighting, but okay. Not sure what autism has to do with it. My point is that you're plenty lean without the lighting and posing and can get better feedback without it. I'm just giving you shit at the same time because it's Veeky Forums.

Here this one is special for your standards.

Much better. I'd recommend more trap and lat work to really fill your frame out and give you a nice transition from your neck to the mass on your shoulders. Given the connection between those two muscle groups I'd say hit your back hard in preparation for when you start bulking so you get used to the volume and then hit the ground running. Trust me, do it now because hitting a problem area at the start of a bulk sucks hard.

Trying this again, bodyweight/ curlbro, 6'2 170 ish, besides chest what else should I focus on and can I get a body fat estimate?

Funny you say that cause i never isolate traps, i have a pretty short neck and a big head so i just avoid them all together. Plus i'm one of those people that think big shoulders and smaller traps looks more aesthetic. As far as lats though i'm always trying to grow mine, idk if it's insertions or what but i've always had trouble growing them.

Thanks for the advice though, next time i'll make sure to take my pictures in extra unflattering florescent lighting so you can really see my progress. ;)

Keeps rotating my shit for some reason

You're flexing your abs. Nobody has abs that defined when relaxed. If you look at Mr. Olympia competitors who are completely shredded and dehydrated on contest day, even they only have faint abs when relaxed.

Why are you being passive aggressive like a woman on Facebook? You told me in your first paragraph that you prefer the look you achieved, and that's what it's all about. If you don't agree with my shit, you can just say so. We're all user here.

Mirin legs, Satan. Post squat/diddly.

>getting a boner for a CBT shot for a bunch of dudes

user...

You're halfway correct. I had done an intense cardio/abs workout that day. Flexing would show my Adonis belt more.

It's a dating app profile picture I cropped, besides this board is pretty gay already.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you came out of the GATE passive aggressive, giving me shit for lighting and flexing and then posting a pic where you're doing the exact same thing. Why are you such a hypocrite?

honestly though i'm only jabbing at you cause we're user on Veeky Forums baby its all in good fun relax hahaaaaa xd

Let's see them wheels boys

>proceeds to post a picture with overhead lightning and pump

ur a cunt m8

I'm a slothmode dude who needs to eat 5 times a day or else he'll lose weight like crazy, but I like to stay in bed long periods of time trying to go back to sleep or just staring in the ceiling (parents think it's lmaodepression) so since I have no schedule that makes me get out, I usually miss 3 of my 5 meals. I still go to the gym, but I've gotten much weaker.
So far, this summer I've lost 5kg.
Although I'm sure that after summer, once schedules come, as well as the anxiety, I will be recovering all that weight and get even more.
Hell, I've done it since I was 16.

Oh there's my dogge too.

I had a problem with your lighting and said so, that's hardly passive aggressive. You seem like a chill dude though so I'll stop giving you shit. You better get some bitches this weekend if you bad enough to post up on the CBT OP, son.

trying to put some size right now

6'2 ~208
315 bench
365 squat
425 DL
R8/h8? Advice? Questions?

lmao dale

I alternate between pride and feeling DYEL af.

Also feel like my chest is lagging.

The lighting is pretty shit in this photo too.

The fuck you're talking about.
Look at your responses, I specially love this one
>You want some peanut butter to go with all that jelly baby? ;)

5'9 with noobgains thinks he can talk shit and when there's a guy giving you advice, you're being a condescending prick. You might look good with lightning and filters online, but no one will notice how big you are with that mindset buddy,

>inb4 "toned"

Came here to comment on that too. 'Mirin dat shower

Welp. I fucked up. Fatties gonna fat.

Was almost 300 pounds in my teenage years due to being a fat fuck and in my mid 20s I finally got down to a human level of weight in skinnyfat mode by having a physical job and watching what I ate. Ended up getting a soulless call center desk job which destroyed all of my motivation. Lo and behold, 2 years later I've put on 100 pounds from pizza and copious amounts of booze.

Wish me luck fit, I've done it once, I'll do it again. This time with more lifting.

was it swimming

How much progress can I make in a year if I bulk?

damn you're TRIGGERED

bet ur girl would wanna fug me

bet u dont even have a girl L M A O

>>
How bad was your loose skin?

I'm 19, 5'10, 255lbs (my heaviest was a year ago at 285)

how fucked am I

show this picture to your mum ;)

OP here, people like you are always the most motivational to me idk why. At least you know you're capable of bouncing back now. Start packing lunches bruh. Pocket turkey 4life.

Just work out for now, maybe even eat slightly less than normal. If you pack on fat to your current body you are going to hate yourself.

she'd be mirin like i am but then she'd puke all over that disgusting mole

lmao, getting out of resources?

My loose skin was not bad at all and you're young. I imagine you'll be fine. I didn't hit 180 till I was 25 and if I had started seriously lifting and cutting the little pooch that I had left would have probably went away. My tits shrank right up too, had no gyno problems, and a hint of bingo wings that I could have probably filled out with muscle but it all really varies from person to person. Most of my physical activity was doing retail and unloading trucks.

I've got no new stretch marks at least, think I got all that out of the way in my early teens.

Most embarrassing part is the bald spot on my gut from it rubbing against my shirt. Eye of the storm shit right there. Hope that shit grows back.

Thanks bro, we're all gonna make it. Never too late to change.

fresh out dog, what's your height, weight and routine?

Routine

SL5x5 or PHUL for about 2 years starting from skinny fat 129lbs, now i'm doing PPL 5 days a week and planning to keep at that while i bulk.

Thanks man!
Good luck getting fit user, I believe in you!

I almost yaked when I saw that gross as shit. He should get that removed or suck a shotgun.

keked

Why wouldn't you crop out that mole?

>I only do weighted pull ups and benchpress

Nice calves lmao

Can I clean bulk from here or keep cutting a bit more? I don't like being smaller

they aren't amazing but I clearly wasn't trying to highlight them in the other pic lol

>186cm
>83kgs
>18 y/o

thoughts?

you're a fuckin' idiot, this is optimal lighting.

6'1" 205 to 155 lbs from December to May, now starting to bulk at 300 cals

here's a less myspace-tier angle.

You must have good genetics if you're natty and got that result. desu I would like to see you bigger, why don't you just eat more instead of cut

A more honest angle. Feedback please

Thanks! I think it's just a good pose, I'm natty for sure

anyone who would think you're not natty is a retard that has no idea about anything fitness related

my chest and bench is shit (as you can see) and for my back i do only bby rows and pullups every other day if i remember to add them. I can't even do diddys because of herniated disk.

JUST end my life already

> 5'11" 156 lbs
There's no way you're 5'11 at that weight man

Looks like a friend of mine.

Guy benches 17x60kg without ever doing bench, only pushups time to time

158 after eating all my meals for the day

Down to around 16.5% (I think, estimates welcome) body fat from 20.

Current plan is to cut down to 12%. Hopefully get visible abs and no bitch tits before I bulk.

>ignore the blue shit
>feedback welcome, but pls no bully

Had me there for a sec with the good light
>start lifting
Lookin good user
Good job, what kind of routine brought u there?
>179cm, 85kgs.
>3 years of lifting

>fullbody

Time to bulk Veeky Forums? Summers pretty much over anyway

u prob still 20 bruh

Steroid users come in all shapes and sizes, you'll be surprised.

summer has just started you foo

You can get that mole removes pretty easily with cosmetic surgery, otherwise im maran

Small traps make you look childish. It's holding you back.

Looking awkward, pale slug mode

Tanning makes a huge difference.

Thanks man. I'm Routine was literally just swapping from SL to Candito's, and eating less. Also adding in walking as much as possible.

Fuck, I hope not. I've been doing the 3 point caliper test, but I'm worried I might be doing it wrong. I've definitely lost some bodyfat, though, since I measured the same way each of the 3 times, and it's gone down.

mirin lighting

Routine plox

Mirin

I posted to the older one too, but , R8, what should I focus on more, tips?

Right now just focused on cutting and after that I'll start building more muscle

6'0 72 kg

Do you not train legs, like, at all?

>tfw summer's almost over
>haven't been to the beach once
>all my friends have either moved to study or are on vacation

Fuarkkk lads

just get shredded as fuck and THEN head to the beach. Easy

Alone? What's the fun in that