Is it Alpha of you to date/be with a tall girl?

Is it Alpha of you to date/be with a tall girl?

he is a literal cuck

good job getting a girl thats too hot for him though

5'11 and dated a 6'1 girl. it's not a big deal unless one of you is insecure. the pairing in OP's picture just doesn't compute though, mainly because the guy is not very pretty desu.

I like dating intimidating women. The taller, the blacker the girl, the more likely I am to bring her with me to things.

He is obviously standing in a hole. No girl would want to be with a guy that short.

Feels great, like walking around with a super model in your arm. I love being a manlet.

I'm 6'0 and would love to date a girl my height or taller.

I mean, if she's wearing heels, I'm wearing dress shoes. If I'm wearing dress shoes, then I'm 6'2 and I'm certified TALL. For normies, 5'11 is tall enough. So even if my girl is still taller than me, no one is embarrassed for me, because they know I'm not short.

Fuck, tfw no lanklet gf

It looks like they both have good bodies and iffy faces

>tfw dating 6'0" black girl
>tfw 5'10" white boi
>tfw she bought 4" heels

Op here
I'm 5"6, doesn't matter to me really,
Currently talking to a 5"11 qt and we are going to a wedding as a date, she'll obviously wear heels which can put her in the 6"2-6"4 range.
I'm like a 7/10 and she is 9/10 she is gorgeous and fit

I don't care it's hot desu, i just want to know if this is alpha as fuck or not?

I wouldn't call her tall. What is he, 5'4?

is he balding?
he always has wierd hair

It is bro.

You'll always be taller than her when she is on all fours.

I wonder if that's awkward if her head is too above his penis

>I'm 5'6
>She's 5'11
>i just want to know if this is alpha as fuck or not

not if you do/did g4p

>He is obviously standing in a hole. No girl would want to be with a guy that short.

Used to date a tall black chick from Senegal. The hateful stares from the "brothas" as well as from white girls (who wouldn't give the time of the day at that time) were delicious!

Rules for being alpha
1. If you have to ask, it's not alpha
2. If you ask you're not alpha
3. If you are both standing barefooted and you need to reach up for a kiss, it's not alpha.

>that shirt

No, he wants a tall child without resorting to cuckolding. And good on him for it, might i add.

In a few years
>I'm ok with her fuckin black guys. I love being a cuck.
Dude just get some surgery done on your spine and legs to add about 6" (15cm) and you'll feel much better about yourself.
You'll feel like a real man rather than an evolutionary dead end becuase you can't reach the higher branches for food.

I'm like 5'10 and I see him at the gym. He's not that tall, just shredded.

>tfw no 6'0 godess gf

What the hell man, you've got some shit on your mind.

I think you're taking this height thing too seriously brah.

how tall are you, opie? as long as she is taller than 5'6 you should be alright

If you're not 6.5 and you're dating a tall girl you're
a literal cuck and you should kill yourself.

It's alpha as long as you don't act insecure about it and don't give a fuck what someone else thinks.
Same thing applies to most anything being "alpha" or "beta."
In the end you're the one enjoying life and deciding if you want to be happy or not.

It might be awkward but if you truly love her you won't care

My younger half sis (different dad who's whole family are giants) is 6'0 and I'm 5'6. Stood next to her barefoot while she was wearing heels once. My face was at the perfect height to suck her small tits. Being a manlet ain't that bad r-right?

Settle down manlets, men are talking.

A true alpha doesn't care what others think

>cuck
this word has truly lost all meaning

I'm just sayin that with your short limbs and height you won't be able to pick as much fruit, take as long of strides, throw a spear as far and get food for your woman.
You also won't be tall enough to club her for sex either.

Honestly dude, people might be like "wow he's dating a taller girl, breddy alba xDD !" and it is impressive with the way things are.

But all in all, it will just look awkward and you'll probably feel awkward. I don't see a shorter guy ever looking normal with at all girl, people always look. I'd suggest just going for your own height or shorter, simple as that. Raising your arm to hold hands is painful

>He has to lean right back to look directly into the camera

All true. A shame that societal norms rely on picking fruit and throwing spears in the western world

haha so many tall betas on here are so mad right now

if you're 6 feet or taller and don't have a gf or don't make 100k+ a year, you're an ultimate failure and you have wasted genetic potential.

my aunt is taller then my uncle and they don't look awkward at all. you just sound insecure.

I was at a tech conference and there was this like 23 year old midget who had facial aesthetics of like zac efron with great hair, and he was pretty well proportioned, he's just like 2'8" and looked alpha af. I bet he slays. It depends on his voice, because if his voice is too high to be considered scary, or if his voice is too low so he's compensating, but if he's in the middle dude is slaying soooo much pussies

I think once you're a midget you migrate from short to disabled.

who the fuck wastes their time picking fruit? niggas trippin

i fuck bitches just fine

>holding hands

Y'all's dubs are your heights
>5'5"
>99 cm
The physical traits associated with those skills are still the most desirable to women.
No woman gets swampy when she sees a booster seat on the drivers side of your car.
Not tryin to talk down to you but y'all make it to easy, I just hope none of it goes over your head.

Saw him at my gym yesterday. Talked to him for a bit. Ogus is a cool guy, he's not that tall but he can sure put up some weight.

You can thank /pol/ and /r9k/

Roids like a madman, can barely squat 3 pl8

I guess it is alpha because he managed to get a taller chick but visually it is beta.

it's incredible alpha

it means you literally won against all lanklets

also it means you literally have made it

I have normie friends who use that word now.

>5'11
>Put on boots
>Now 6'

You'll never know these feels.

if you're a dude dating a girl taller than you, it shows all the other dudes and girls there's something special about you, increasing your social value.

I dated a 6'5 girl back when I used to workout a lot. I wouldn't exactly call myself alpha though. Her bitch of a best friend ruined what we had going though with her constant nagging to and about me

Being shorter than a girl certainly isn't ideal, it's just not, but at some point in life you just have to learn to live with the pros and cons you were born with and not let it hamper you living your life to the fullest.

Genetically beta since you are dooming your male descendants to be manlet subhumans

The most alpha thing a manlet can do is sterilize himself

Literal alpha god. Don't pay any attentions to these lanklets ITT. They're just jealous punks.

He has squatted 5 plates, pulled 6, repped 3 on bench and 2 on OHP though?

Wear elevator shoes for Christ sakes, if you don't you'll be 5'6 with a 6'4 girl which will be awkward as fuck.

not if you're a manlet. You can't be an alpha manlet.

Alpha to be a manlet on steroids to compensate your lack of size?

that guy looks like an f2m transman

What site is this?

it's the scoop neck shirt

It looks like both of their faces were photoshoped on. They really don't match their bodies.

He looks bad with clothes, screams overcompensation.

And she has a disgusting personality from what i have seen.

Being with a tall girl doesn't make you alpha. Being alpha is a personal thing, a collection of positive and masculine and a good relationship with the world around oneself. If you like tall girls, great, date tall girls. But an alpha doesn't date a tall girl because he wants to look or to be alpha; an alpha dates a tall girl because he likes her.

Positive and masculine traits

>Is it alpha to look like a little boy

No. Matt Ogus looks ridiculous due to his face and huge body on his tiny frame.

This nigger right.

Alpha means doing what you want and not caring about people's opinions. I'm Asian and dating a taller white women. Does this make me alpha? Its never crossed my mind as I've always do what's right for me. There are 7 billion people on earth. I'm not planning to impress them all. You like taller girls, go for it. You're the same height in bed.

>ITT: Manlets talking about being alpha

It's so cute. Like a little child pretending he's an adult.

>asian
>alpha
I've got some bad news for you summerfriend.

I'm 5'9" and I'm dating a girl the same height as me.

Working out really well actually. Am I alpha? Hardly. But I'm going to make it.

>tfw her short friends make fun of her for it
>tfw her tall friends say we are a cute couple
>tfw the short girls are always teasing me

They want the D I think, but they can fuck off.

Fucking racist lanklets! The manlet race will rule this world!

My girlfriend is 5'11 and shits on most manlets.

>6'3 feelsgoodman

>dating girls just to get a positive opinions about you from other people

megan is more insecure than matt and they met on tinder.
legit groupie leeching off him
he's alpha

100% cuck. Mah nigga Chang here is absolutely right

This.

Why you like this bruh.

>alpha
>letting an insecure lanklet groupie "leech" off of you

Pick one desu.

he has successful yt channel
sponsored by gymshark
competes in shows
looks great even if he is a suspected juicer

What are you doing with your life?

>He has things A, B and C
>Which things do you have?

You know that that's not how "alpha" is determined so quit playin'. Also "looks great" doesn't apply when you're 5'6, Matt, and it never will.

All I was saying is that basically paying a slut to hang out with you is not alpha. I'm surprised you challenge that. Do you visit prostitutes often?

>You know that that's not how "alpha" is determined so quit playin'
Please tell what being an "alpha" is mr.keyboard warrior I'm sure you're a great example lmao

>All I was saying is that basically paying a slut to hang out with you is not alpha.
He's in complete control of the relationship dummy. if you watched his channel you'd know he treats like dogshit and anytime he dumps her she goes back to being a nobody in med school like she was before.

>mr. keyboard warrior

You sound like an out of touch old man. Are you actually Matt Ogus?

>if you watched his channel you'd know he treats like dogshit

Two observations:

1. If I watched his channel or any other youtube fake natties I'd be an idiot.

2. Treating her badly would suggest that he doesn't actually like her, he isn't happy with her, yet he lets her "leech" so what the fuck is alpha about that?

>she goes back to being a nobody in med school like she was before
>med school

She has the potential to marry a hot doctor one day. She's got more leverage than you, Matt.

why is that dude dressed like that and with such faggy hair
he might be a manlet but he could at least be good looking if he didn't try so hard

>most
Sleep tight, lanklet

>head tipped up in an attempt to narrow the height difference

Oh my god

>Veeky Forums
>dating girls
These people spend more time staring at other men's muscles and measuring dicks than looking for a woman.

I dick women so good,I am never single.Height is a meme.
Currently with a puerto rican mulatta.Rich indian girl on the side and fwb with my first ex that is married (still love her tbqh).

Tall girls => tall legs => bliss in bed

Keep fantasizing about being an "alpha"
matt is achieving something in real life
again what are you doing ?

Are ad hominems really all you got? That's it?

I never meant to make you feel bad about yourself, Matt. I'm just saying, being in an abusive relationship (how you described it here) with an insecure groupie you don't even like, that's not alpha. Why are you so obsessed with being alpha that you take it as an insult when someone suggests one thing you do isn't "alpha"? Why do you project that obsession onto others?

That's just his natural head position, now that he constantly has to look up to that woman.

from his shirt it looks he is just taking pictures with her. no guy who wears such a shirt likes vaginas

bud just tell me what are you doing in life. it's a simple question. you're adding a bunch of nonsense

nice projectin dyel faggot

Why the hell would I do that? Like, really think about the reasons I could have to give you any personal information when you've already proven you can't have a rational discussion and you're mad at me for being right about everything I said? Speaking of which, how mad are you on a scale from 10 to 10, that I'm right about every last thing I said here?

T./r9k/ fatty
it's okay being jealous brah

its ok bro, nowadays its nothing bad to be homosexual in most places in the world

>u r just j-jelly o-of Matt Ogus' alphaness

You're going to have to decide now: Are you Matt Ogus or are you a teenage fangirl of his? Because if you're the latter then you're projecting again. YOU are mad jealous of his lifestyle. You wish you were him and you can't stand the idea that someone else doesn't find the dude remarkable. A 5'5 roiding manlet with a youtube channel. Not remarkable. Average looking girlfriend who is awkwardly tall compared to him. Not remarkable. Why would you look up to this guy? Or rather HOW would you? On your knees?

Or you are Matt Ogus in which this whole thread is an embarrassment and you should take a break from the internet.

Manlet damage control

What are you doing with your life brah? You refuse to answer the question. but instead play psychoanalysis on Veeky Forums lmao
You should put this same effort in your own self improvement and maybe one day you'll get to matt ogus level