FPH

You rage you lose edition

thoughtcatalog.com/sarah-gaines/2016/07/i-run-a-health-and-fitness-company-and-im-a-fraud/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q
baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog/nutritionguide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her last name is Gaines
She was born to run a fitness center.

>permabulk defense force in full effect

Still uploading the new episode

>tfw you're so morbidly obese that you have trouble running away from a dog's sexual assaults
>tfw you pretend to hate the sexual attention of literal beasts even though no one has touched your morbidly obese ass in decades

>cycologist

that's a pig breh

Not a dog, a fellow pig.

What the fuck why does she have a pet pig? Does she not understand the irony?

You're doing god's work, bro

It's her mom's. She already raised one swine, what's another?

Kek.

>Be me
>I'm a piglet
>life is good
>humans are kind
>they feed me
>they hug me
>give me warm bed
>give me scratches
>but I am a lonely pig
>humans lovd humans
>but no pigs to love
>then one day it all changes
>they bring me a mate
>she's the most beautiful pig I've ever seen
>massive and sweaty and stinky
>I love all those things
>my piggy heart races and I want to seduce her
>she squeals and resists
>humans take me away from her
>our love is forbidden
>but our love is destined too
>she will be mine

It saves a trip to the fridge because it follows you everywhere. Wouldn't want to burn too many calories to get some pork.

>FRESH MEGA
FRESH MEGA
mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q

Cheers mate!

>that face of pure disbelief and disappointment

>wearing a bodybuilding tank top and drinking out of a gallon water jug

It says right fucking above that a lunk is a person who judges, but right beneath they're fucking judging the guy for what he's wearing/drinking from. Orwell was right man, doublethink is real.

I love this image, because its basically Buzzfeed BTFOing itself.

Wait, the fuck? What is this show about, exactly? What does it preach?

>I love food too much
I'd say this is probably the #1 excuse I hear these days

Mom?

When I was fat my excuse was I was taught not to waste food and my parents always got me too much food. Ever hear that one?

It's about the life of a morbidly obese woman. At first it was largely sympathetic. But in the third season her terrible life choices have started catching up to her, and it's turned into a documentary about why being fat is terrible, and why this woman is a terrible person

SAUCE I NEED SAUCE

Its like pissing off a walrus.

/pol/ here to help you fags out

>mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q

DELICIOUS!

I forgot to mention the most important part. The subject of the show, Whitney, constantly insists that she's happy, she loves bing fat, she's just as healthy and active as a thin person.
Then she throws her back out trying to pick up a bottle of shampoo. Or finds out her ex is dating a much skinnier woman. And you can actually see her delusions collapse just for her to build them back up again.

Nvm saw the watermark.

Its basically this fat sea witch that claims that being fat is fabulous and fat people can do anything.
First episode of this season she actually passes out from doing light cardio.
Today she gets raped by a pig and her trainer saw her car covered in junk food
>pic related
However now she is 380lbs

Why is she wearing a oxygen thing on her nose?
(new here)

60 second post delay?

What is this garbage?

She literally falls over like a sack of bricks. That's just sad.

I'm watching this episode right now. Oh my god. Whitney, on repeatedly fucking up the recording her first instructional DVD
>I almost feel like I should've written out a script

Are the suits/tank and shit firefighters wear really 100+lbs? If yeah, that's some hardcore shit especially if they're saving beached whales like her while doing it.

>been posting on Veeky Forums for around 12 years
>lotus nipple and suck it were the only things that made me cringe, didnt flinch from holes.
>PUTTING A FUCKING SCRUB BRUSH INTO HER KNEE
My leg fucking hurts now, fuck you Veeky Forums.

The fat on her chest is making it hard to breathe.

Never get fat, newbie. It's not fun.

mfw

Holy shit, after she chose her backup dancers she didn't rehearse with them once.

How? How the fuck does a person manage to give a bowl of cereal 10x the usual calories it contains?

Double cream is a bulking miracle.

> 0:18

SCIENCE

Does anyone have the post saved where a tumblr user accepts a thirty day diet challenge and lasts three days even with soda?

Notice that she chose the slightly fatter girl because the overweight one can do more moves than Whitney
>"Fitness" DVD

I looked it up, it's anywhere from 45-75 pounds. I think the version with the troops is better because theirs can weigh anywhere from 60-100 pounds.

We've gone too far.

Am I the only one who finds the idea of deep fried butter disgusting?

You add butter to existing food, you had frying to existing food, you dont mix them and eat them straight up. Thats like just eating ketchup and mustard.

Also chocolate flavored bacon doesnt sound too bad for you, though nasty, and I like bacon, and I like chocolate.

I believe the owner of that place intentionally started it in order to kill fatties.

Although I might be confusing it with something else...

Thanks user I've been looking for it.

this is the cutest thing i've read all day

Well I just found another reason why I got so fat.

Holy crap, I used to eat oreo shakes from Sonic quite a bit, large, because my mom would say "its cheaper to get the large".

I mean, they were alright, but not that amazingly good.

Holy crap I'm never touching one of those again. Thanks Veeky Forums, you probably saved my life.

>Implying that was 2k calories for any of those days

Even giving her the benefit of the doubt and her eating portions that are likely smaller than she did eat, that shit was at least around 3k.

implying you wouldn't fuck this

I'm from /pol/ as part of an exchange program.

>She can't take her own shoes off
>has to ask gay friend to do it for her
>he is visibly disgusted and objects
>she cries again

What a FABULOUS life!

Jesus Christ, her car is filled with fast food containers. Her personal trainer kicked her out because he goes to console her and see the passenger seat covered in food containers.

I'm a fucking manslut and I wouldn't touch that shit with someone else's dick, let alone my own.

Everytime I see this pic I can't help but wonder what ever became of little Liam.

>2.6

I just cant accept that as being a thing that exists, good fucking god.

Is Pete the greatest troll, Veeky Forums?

I need a collage of the expressions he made during the recording session.

Totally would.

it was so cringe worthy, I actually had to look away. like jesus fuck my mirror neurons are exploding with emotions I never asked for

It's legit. You can find it on their site.

baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog/nutritionguide.pdf

I think this is the right one

>Gonna be on TV to promote his company
>Trolling a retard whale for personal satifaction
He is just living the dream

There's no way this process is getting her clean. It's just running the disgusting dirt down her body. Without soap, the grease on your skin and hair stays.

She must smell fucking ripe.

Btw she has a point, i didnt read the whole article but it's better for a woman health to have (key word) A LITTLE fat than to be in starvation mode like a model. If you look at the picture in the article she is far from being obese and actually pretty fit.

I actually know a good couple fire fighters and strangely they all told me that they usually hurt themselves picking up thin people and not land whales thought that was really strange

>Drinks both soda and lemonade in one day
>Complaints of starving
Jesus what does she eat when not `dieting`?

Why is Todd even friends with her? I don't get it. He can do better in the fag-hag department. And Whitney is a pretty selfish friend.

I think he sticks around because he thinks it's funny.

Have you ever known a fat person to not stink?

Extended edition

Infantry ruck is 60lbs MINIMUM

Can't even imagine being over 300lbs

regardless of fat, she has no muscle on her whatsoever and its a joke she claims to be "fit". the after pic IS fat for someone with a tiny frame like her, you can see in the first pic her frame is meant to be very waifish

i think he sticks around because he was friends with her back before she became a full blown pig and misses his old true friend, hoping she eventually gets her shit together and he gets his friend back.