Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

grow up already

Pipebomb

Realize how good you have it. You may think a girlfriend will fix all your problems but it will only make things worse and give you new more serious problems.

>tfw no freaky gf to give you head in the front seat of the hummer

>that pic

Good night sweet prince

>hummer
You know how hard it is to suck a two inch penis while in the passenger seat?

Holy shit fuckin rekt

>no gf ever at 25yrs old
>handholdless
>kissless
>have had sex with 15 hookers
>friends suspect ive fucked hookers because I told them I got laid but they've never seen me talk to a girl

im fucked

Calm down man.
What's the problem?
Are you ugly or autistic or what?

All the chicks interested in me aren't hot enough. I got standards.

>kissless
>not a virgin
this is next level beta

Grow up a little. Women usually date above them. If she's attractive enough that you would get hard for her she's attractive enough to be your girlfriend. You need some relationship experience anyways. Unless these girls are ugly af you should really take a more modest approach for now and move up as you improve yourself.

>tfw trying to meet new people not at the gym when you don't drink

Life's hard when you can't rely on a bar

Women
They date above their own station
Fuck below their station
Marry at their level

Yea im pretty ugly, boring and might have slight aspergers.
Ive tried to dress better and one hooker that I regularly visit tells me she likes how I dress so I think im doing good in that front.

Ive had a few hookers try to kiss me but I just move my head out of the way and say no. Its pretty beta but I dont want to get any mouth herpes.

>Ive had a few hookers try to kiss me but I just move my head out of the way and say no. Its pretty beta but I dont want to get any mouth herpes.
but you're okay fucking them right in that pussy where most of the action with other man occurs anyway?

Have you ever considered downloading tinder?

its not like you can wear a mouth rubber you know

you can just get better quality hookers. It sounds like you're already in the quantity business, why not switch it up and get some quality?

its kinda hard to hide oral herpes. if i get it on my dink no one but me will know

Dont have facebook and I dont really think ill get any action.
My friends struggle and theyre more social and better looking

where do you get a hooker?

i've been thinking about going to asian massage parlors. my buddy went a few times and said a handjob is 60 bucks and about 200 to fuck them. they clean you up afterwards too

>Dont have facebook and I dont really think ill get any action.
>My friends struggle and theyre more social and better looking
Okay have it your way and don't even try.

I had one of my gfs give me head in the theatre. Wasn't that good.

Another gave me head in the rain outside of my house while her friend waited in the car a few feet away. That shit was cash.

asian massage parlors are a hit and miss
sometimes you get older 50 yr old ladies and sometimes you luck out and get ones with younger 30yr old girls
I regularly frequent an amp with a qt thai girl who treats me really well. she charges me $200 for 1hr (although I always have the last appointment of the day so she closes the parlor and we play for at least 2hrs)

Ill try it later but I dont expect anything.

>last of the day

if i were to go i'd go right when they open. i wouldn't be interested in doing it if i were the last after a bunch of other dudes

idgaf she showers before we begin so It doesn't matter
I like being last because I get to stay longer which I doubt would happen if I went in the morning.

>don't drink or smoke

Had had gf for a couple months but she later dumped me because she's one of those girls who is not ready for something serious. (Aka i wanna fuck a million dudes lol why be loyal this early)

>tfw 24 and a half years old
>complete kissless virgin, never asked a girl out or even really been close to it
>objectively ugly (been teased about my looks all my life, get rated 3 or 4/10 max online)
>no friends since i was probably 13 years old, friendlessness in high school ruined me socially, therefore remained friendless in college, move back home still friendless of course
>because of no friends, never been worth trying with a girl because never hung out with them or anything
>literally afraid at this point to try, hell even if a girl straight up asked me on the street to have sex with her i would probably reject it
>honestly, i don't even bother trying to make friends because i know talking to people just pisses them off
>literally every day of my life is shut in misery

i cant wait to kill myself guys, really. i wonder what age ill finally get the balls to

Lies
Parlors only give out handjobs. You really expect me to believe you're having sex with a massage parlor girl.

if you pay enough they will do anything

>tfw only girl that was interested in you doesn't talk to you anymore

I think I fucked up lads, I'm so autistic when it comes to texting. Maybe hitting my 500lb deadlift before the years end will make me feel better but tonight it's idolm@ster and whiskey.

not even online friends?

At least you guys have an excuse. Judging by the number of women who have hit on me, I must be pretty good looking. And yet, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee