Quitting Veeky Forums for life gains

Does anyone have a guide on quitting Veeky Forums?

I spend all fucking day on this shitty pessimistic website and I'm quite frankly tired of it. I need change, how doi stop??

Remember : you here forever :)

Just do it. I have successfully left b, gif, and tv, and I only come to fit when I take a shit

Have some willpower for once in your life

Veeky Forums changed my life, if it weren't for Veeky Forums I would still be a skinny, shy, little bitch.

I enjoy le Veeky Forums, it's great to shitpost and what not

JOB

Was incredibly depressed when I browsed /b/, now happy and somewhat proud to browse Veeky Forums. Lonely though, bitches come and go, but 2 pl8s will always be 2 pl8s.

It is addicting, but I've learned a lot just being on here.

>Post cp
>Get life ban
>???
>profit

There is nothing wrong with browsing Veeky Forums. You have a deeper seeded issue and you're using this place as a scapegoat to hide from your true problems. Veeky Forums is a place where you can talk to people from all over the globe with a million different perspective. Among the shitposting and bantz is a wealth of knowledge for every topic imaginable. This place is probably the best thing you've got going for you, faggot.

leave
leave and pray you never come back
>tfw it's too late for me

Try another board for a bit if it's only the pessimism that's getting you down.

Nah, you're only here because you're currently at a point in your life when you need to be here. Veeky Forums isn't addiction nor is it truly damaging, it's just a phase you pass through in life like video games or caring about peer pressure. Enjoy it while you're here, because there will come a time when Veeky Forums is just a distant memory for you, and I recommend you make some good ones while you're here.

Ps: hope great gains come to you in real life

Thanks bro but I've been here for years.

I've quit videogames and drugs but I can't seem to quit Veeky Forums...

Bump

Is staying on this website that bad for people? Its not hard being a normie irl and coming here to be more relaxed.

Help

That's beautiful.

You faggots inspire me to lift. I see bodies of all types here. From Greek gods to holocaust to whales. We are all working hard to fix things that are within our control.

I may not be the biggest or leanest, but I'm definitely bigger than when I started.

You have to find something to keep busy. I stopped for a month and was forcing myself to get out the house/read/hang out with friends/run whatever to keep from wasting time online.

I was so much more clear headed and confident. Then I stopped and came back. The threads are the same fucking thing every day.

I need to get new habits to get rid of the old ones.

Veeky Forums is herpes: once you've got it you can't get rid of it but you can mitigate its effects. My tricks:

1. Make some rule to limit consumption. Mine is I only go on Veeky Forums after a good one at the gym.

2. Stick to the Veeky Forums parts of Veeky Forums, like QTDDTOT or routine threads - ignore the /r9k/ and /pol/ parts.

3. If you want a little mindless Veeky Forums without negativity, look up a high-rated Veeky Forums thread on suptg

4. You can't quit. Not happening. But you can go on breaks from one week to two months. Very refreshing.

I doubt this will ban me

See well that's actually kinda disappointing

Get a browser blocker and permanently block it, with no way to unblock it

It will hurt but your life will immediately begin to get better. You will suddenly have near endless free time. Discover which hobbies you enjoy and spend time honing your skills and abilities. The rest is up to you

Even if you block Veeky Forums you need to learn some self control or else you'll just spend all day on reddit or youtube instead.

i managed to quit /b, and /gif, good place to start. browsing fit just for lulz once every 3 days

the balls on you, kid

I quit /b and /gif a while back
I just feel like there's nothing to do on the internet now
facebook sucks and unless I'm streaming something I really don't even know what to do online
I sometimes browse /biz but that's really the extent of it
halp