Where does Veeky Forums live?

Where are you from? What's your city's obesity rate? Will you ever make it?

>Montgomery, AL
>32%
>maybe

Paris, France
23.9% (according to wiki so)
I hope so

I went there for college while lifting and somehow never made or heard that wordplay

>Austin, TX
>21%, makes sense that everyone is some health conscious hipster or a wannabe Lance Armstrong, but our fatties are fatter because muh social justice
>Probably, it's an endless battle between lifting and drinking away my gains

> Sydney, NSW, AUS
> ~20% apparently
> I fucking hope so. Balancing phd work and lifting is hard but awesome.

>virginia beach
>men 32% ; women 36%
>fucking hell yes i am

Melbourne Beach, FL. 16%, and hell yeah. I've already made it.

I also went to UF

>Fairfax, VA
>20% for adults
>Yea

>Trollhättan, Sweden
>12.9% (In the nearest large city Gothenburg)
>Yes

aberdeen, scotland
obesity rate for 16 - 64 is 61% for the country
yes i refuse to be a lard ass. this country is so grim that everyone eats because there is no sun and nothing to do.

I've seen Trainspotting. Just go get some heroine, then glass someone

>Tampa
>27%

Fuck

>Tampa Fl
>26.3
>got a gf, progressing in lifts and got a job. Definitely making it.

>Finland, Pori
>21,9%, really fucking high, our capital's is 13%.
>Yes.

>"Four in 10 Albertans reported being overweight in 2014, while two in 10 reported being obese. Obesity is more common in the Alberta Health Services north and south zones, while rates are lowest in Calgary and Edmonton. Being overweight is more common among males than females at 42.4 per cent compared to 27.5 per cent."
Our prrovince is higher than Canadian national average (lol)
I live in Calgary so couldn't actually find anything but as far as I'm concerned I don't actually see that many obese people compared to normal people IMO.
It's weird considering how much calories your body burns trying to keep warm in the winter.

>Verona, Italy
>no data for the city (9.6% regional data)
>y

hahahah that's edinburgh, around 1:30 from me. aberdeen also has a higher crime rate :)

Boston

Google sez:
>Among Boston high school students, the obesity rate is 15%, which is comparable to the national rate. Obesity is disproportionately prevalent among certain racial and ethnic groups. The obesity rates among black adults (32%) and Hispanic adults (30%) are almost twice the obesity rate among white adults (17%).

I don't see that many fat people out and about though.

Lol. I know. I've been. I have a friend from Ayr. He took me around Scotland. Definitely an interesting place. Lots of fun, but kinda sad in some parts

Ahhh okay, well yeah glasgow and edinburgh are nice, but the rest is just so barren. I'm gonna be studying in copenhagen (I'm half danish) so i guess that's good/

Living in San Antonio.
28.5% obesity rate.
In the process of making it.

Closest thing I have is the stats for my entire region for inhabitants older than 19 years.
>Hart voor Brabant, the Netherlands
>48,9 percent overweight, 13,2 obese
>yes

Lots of fat fucks around here.

We gonna make it!

I feel you Alabama pain, bruh

>Birmingham, AL
>33.7%
>If it kills me

Moscow, Russia.
25%
Yes

Ayy, i'm from Trollhättan too!
What gym do you go to?

It's like yalls cities aren't even trying
>Columbia, SC
>34.7%
>yes

Forgot to mention our obesity rate is higher than our rate of people who are just regular overweight

God bless the south

Whats up tampa bro?

>Tulsa, OK
>30.1% obese 36.3% overweight
>I hope to

Mutantville
5%
one day I may

Tokyo. 3%

Columbia SC 32% obese
Was 12% the year I was born. Fuck I hate fatties the river is so fun but they waddle their bloated carcasses all over the rocks and make my eyes sick

>New York, NY
>22% Obesity, 34% fatties.
>Hell yeah I am!

Where'd you find that? All I could find was Richland county and it is pic related

Just googled Columbia SC obesity

where in nyc? I'm in queens

>phoenix, AZ
>28.9%
>HELL YES, JUST NEED SOME MORE TIME

I had to look this up to believe it. Damn no wonder asians are always dyel af.

>Houston, TX
>34%
>Yeah.

Welcome to the fattest city in the US. The fish here are whales so you def have to lower your standards when getting pussy. As an firefighter/emt I have responded to people who weigh 700+ lbs and have maggots in the shit between their creases. No joke.

>Spain
>39,3%
>who knows, compared to those around me I'm the fittest tho

Chippewa county, WI 31%

New kids turbooo

>London ontario
>25.5%
>someday

You won't make it.
Abdul, Mehmet or Muhammad will probably shoot you in the head or run you over with a truck before you make it, sorry bro.

>Jyväskylä, Finland
>14.8%
>No (already middle aged)