Is Alan Thrall the most based natty Youtuber?

Is Alan Thrall the most based natty Youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzLSXlqVBrM
youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. By a wide margin.

i wish i lived near his gym. i probably wouldnt have a fucked up back

No
3dmj are infinitely better.
Bret contreras is marginally better
Jeff nippard is infinitely better
Radu antoniu is slightly better

3DMJ is all bodybuilding content though.

>alan thrall

>Radu Antoniou

Beard just screams hes a fuckin weirdo

Get your bodybuilding bullshit out of here. I want to be a fucking superhero, so I watch Alan.

I enjoy his content, it's very informative and fun.
If you mention him on Veeky Forums you'll get "FUCK OFF REDDIT" for some reason.

>posts picture of Casca
>watches Untamed Strength
Are you me?

FUCK OFF REDDIT

easily

His bench and deadlift are actually pretty weak from what I've seen. He hit like 275 on bench at a meet in a video of his I saw. In the same video he only deadlifted twenty pounds more than his squat.

YO ELLIOT

He is natty with bad genetics and manages to look good. Gotta give him some credit.

>squatting in a diaper

He is really, sadly, disappointingly weak for all his talk and supposed knowledge.

Watching him fail pathetically at competition just makes me stop wanting to see his videos, because what can i learn from some weak-ass bitch? Nothing. His knowledge clearly does nothing for him, how could it do anything for me?

u r dumb mane

Not as dumb as Alan thrall, at least.

>dedicating years of study and training to a sport you fucking suck huge ass at

it's his passion, who gives a fuck?

Fair enough. Someone has to get that last place so we know who the winners are, after all.

seen him diddly over 500 so idk what you're on about m80

>Fair enough.

Found ya, bitch.

>>dedicating years of study and training to a sport you fucking suck huge ass at
He is dedicating years of study and training in marketing his gym and youtube videos, i think he is doing ok.

i think lifting is the only sport where how well you play it determines how well you coach it

damn he is terrible at bench. How tall is he?

Jonnie Candito
Mike tuscherer
Ben Rice
Garrett blevins
Eric bugenhagen
Mark Bell (not him, but the people he has on his channel)
CWS and Juggernaut training in general
Are all much more in depth and novel than Alan thrall. He is fine for beginner knowledge but he offers nothing more than what you could glean from a few hours of reading Greg nuckols articles. I just don't see the value or novelty of reading his take on it

And let's be real he's not even strong considering his training age

I like Alan personality wise, but I think in general he's one of the weaker youtubers i like

ALSO

Strengtheory is gold, if you can sit through an entire video of greg you can take away a lot of useful info

6'0. He has mentioned that his upper body is lacking. He focuses heavily on powerliting, but says he plans on improving his Bench.

Not true. Eric helms is a powerlifter, kinda shite but better than alan. He also has a phd and spouts real shit all day erry day.

Berto is a powerbuilder, and talks about differences in approach for strength training whenever relevant.

Helms coaches pure powerlifters with insane numbers. I forget the name of one guy bryce something or bryant or something. Guy is a beast though. Forget his total offhand, is retardedly high for a natty.

Youre an retartad

Explain rippletits

AlphaDestiny is probably my favorite as far as informative channels go. He's not the biggest channel, but gives probably the best advice on YouTube, often contradicting conventional wisdom. For motivation and entertainment, I really like Eric Bugenhagen, I don't think there's anyone else on YouTube who trains with such intensity. Also, the weird exercises he does are pretty cool and gave me quite a few ideas to implement in my own training. As far as bigger channels go, Omar Isuf is probably the best, but most of the advice he gives is directed towards beginners, so I don't really watch him that much anymore.

Literally who the fuck are these people?

i mean in all other sports coaches are no where near as good as the players

could phil jackson score like kobe or mj?
could hoodie throw td passes pike brady?
could whatever faggot baseball coach hit homers like a-roid?

didn't think so. so why does it matter how much weight someone coaching others to lift is capable of lifting themselves? doesn't matter in other sports. in fact it's the opposite. if i were a basketball player i'd rather have popovich coaching me than mj.

As much as Shaw is an enormous cunt he has a good thing going with Shawstrength. It's a great channel

Geniuses

>Radu Antoniu
Approve for the sole reason that he promotes most people cut before they start bulking. How many idiots have stopped working out just because they didn't see the results they wanted. Kinda conflicted because of the fact that he collabs with fakenatty fags like kinobody.

Yeah, fuck this dyel faggot who actually tries to look good when he takes his shirt off. Train for the sole purpose of lifting heavier weights. Who cares if you look good. Who lifts for girls anyways, r-right? heh-he.

Alan is oblivious about nutrition and science in general, so all of his advice is purely anecdotal.

Most people I know of seem to think pretty highly of him, as far as personal interactions go. What stuff of his pisses you off?

He acts like a whinging, narcissistic phaggot. When Savickas beat him in the Arnolds this year he went on a massive rant on instagram about how the events were rigged in Z's favour. He deleted it after Z called him out on it.

Yeah, that'd do it. He might not necessarily be wrong (wouldn't be the first time politics got involved in strongman) but that's a shitty response either way.

>taking advice from a twink who looks worse and smaller than half the guys at my gym

Yea...no.

>dogshit physique
>shit diet
>weak
>probably smells horribly
he's basically an albino pajeet

He's dyel.

You spelled Eric Bugenhagen wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=RzLSXlqVBrM

Alan Thrall
Omar Isuf
Mark Bell + Silent Mike
Bart Kwan from Barbell Brigade
Johnny Condition (HQ)

In that order

* Johnny Candito

It was Candytoe (RIP sweet prince)
Now I really like Omar, but he's no replacement.

Alan's aight, I just don't like the way he talks to the camera. I feel like I'm being yelled at.

how dare you question the efficacy of chocolate milk

His energy can not be surpassed.
youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY

What the hell happened to Candytoe? He already had several month breaks, but now he seems to have stopped uploading completely. It's a shame because he was my favorite channel.

I don't even use preworkout, I just watch this guy's videos now.

He said something ages ago about not doing youtube if he's not competing. Also
>NO FUCKING EXCUSES
>ALL DAY EVERY DAY YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME

>I feel like I'm being yelled at
faggot

Eat my clit, shit wipe.

what do you guys think about the buff dudes?

he's an idiot and a try hard faggot
his videos are full of bro science
Alan seems to have good form and his cues make sense to me. It's easy to understand what he means because he explains shit in normal language and not in Latin. His cooking advice is puke tier tho, how can you eat this shit

Sheiko

>that webm
>going nuts for a 2inch rack pull

>le bearded r3ddit manly man xD
i can already tell what kind of a person he is by that pic

and I hate him

Kino gives solid advice, natty or not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
99% of radu is kino + eric helms.

99% of kino is martin berkhan + lyle mcdonald

180 leg extensions

Didnt he win California's strongman competition? Im not sure if hes actually weak or neckbeards on Veeky Forums just talk shit for no reason.

>neckbeards
The irony of this post.

From his videos I'm about as strong as him in a few events (I'm quite a bit stronger at yoke IIRC) and I wouldn't even think about starting a strongman youtube channel.

yes he's funny

>AlphaDestiny
Cringy as fuck

I fuckn love his cooking vids. BACK OFF BRAH

>Based NATTY
>Eric

Pick one

Because you likely lack the charasmatic personality he has

roided up chads who literally know nothing about actually having to work hard to look good like 99% of the people watching his videos do.

What personality does that literal neckbeard have?

alan is a cool guy but he constantly makes errors in his videos. he once claimed the double knee bend is something completely different to what it is and he lacks basic anatomical knowledge, saying shit like "lifting with your back"

>no omar isuf

M A S S T H E T I C S

he could be dumbing down language for his audience tbqh

Mine would be this if they uploaded more than once every month.

All wrong, Eric Bugenhagen is 10 times better than anyone of those faggots, but actually don't check him out because you dyel memers should not get quality content
Based boardie
That guy is pure cringe, PUA redpill and MRA mixed with a 5'4 manlet spic faggot who lifts and you get nothing, I hate the way he talks also
BASED
A
S
E
D
Shit a dyel asks

>Because you likely lack the charasmatic personality he has
Not really, I'm sociable enough to do videos and I'm pretty good at public speaking.
I just don't want to because I personally don't think I'm good enough. I'll never be more than a journeyman in strongman and I do it for fun

alan>jonnie>omar>rest

Jonnie Candito + Eric Helms

As far as informative content goes, Eric Helms is the GOAT. Anybody else I watch is just for the entertainment value.

>Radu
DESIGNATED

Im sure youre good at weightlifting bud

Delray misfits

he cooks everything in an absolutely inconceivably wrong wrong way

he's probably my favorite lifter atm