>"user looks like you're out of luck hehe"
>"okay"
>"it's okay to be short user"
>"well it's just a preference, for example, I don't date fat chicks"
>they all gasp
>have a meeting with HR tomorrow, for body shaming

What do bros? Am i kill?

Never learn do ye?

Stand up for yourself. Point out the hypocrisy and go out with a bang.

it was worth it

This. Dubs of good advise.

Should've said 'its okay to be fat'

Height/Weight both are nothing but measurements bro. If she can discriminate because of arbitrary height differences you can discriminate over weight. Just tell them that you have already discussed your situation further and if they intend to pursue disciplinary actions you're already in the process of filing for workplace and sexual harassment.

Oh shit, double dubs can't be wrong op

Post tomorrow and let us know how it went. Be victorious for us. Listen to and

You won't win user. No matter how right you are and how steeped in double standards the entire matter is, you won't win. It's like being the only sane person in a room full of insane people who are slowly stabbing you to death while you scream about how crazy they are.

You need to say something like: "I mean, it's just my preference. I totally respect people of all weights and each one is beautiful in their own way, but I still have preferences. Some girls would rather not go out with short dudes, it's the same, just a matter of tastes."

They bodyshamed you for being short.

ALPHA AS FUCK

Start on the offensive OP.
>I'm glad you called this meeting. I wanted to discuss an incident of sexual harassment I experienced yesterday, when I was explicitly single out as being too short to be considered sexually attractive. I'm suffering serious self-confidence issues and will be seeing a therapist. Please see that this matter is dealt with.

Yeah, pull something like this, OP.

Yes he can. Just threaten to go to court over an unjust firing. You think HR has the will or even care to have something like that on their plate? Shit, even a story like this on social media would blow up. Contrary to what the Internet thinks, SJWs are the minority, and most normies would see the hypocrisy/love the banter.

If the HR lady is fat then you really have no hope.

I'd suggest you start begging for mercy while apologizing then start crying and telling them you need the job and it will never happen again.

WEll he is fucked, I don;t think I've ever met a HR rep for any company that wasn't at least a little heavy

My HR girl is fucking hot. Not even just work hot. Petite little thing, some cute freckles. Apparently has a thing for me but like hell I'm gonna hit on her

>Apparently has a thing for me but like hell I'm gonna hit on her
Wise choice.

piss in the coffee mug the last time and do some other shit but dont get cought. if you dont get fired continue till you get fired for it

this

this cant be real, were the girls actually fat?

Going in on a defensive stance makes you look guilty to most people. This is bad advice, go in on full offense.

Tell them they were bodyshaming you over your height

If they want to play dirty, play dirtier, your job obviously cares about 'equality' the way progressives put it so make your defense around that

this and if you see them pulling one of those girls in the office give her a big shiteating grin

this OP

go for the early rush

>Contrary to what the Internet thinks, SJWs are the minority
user why do you think BLM and feminism got so big?

Radical SJWs might be a minority but the average person shares their views.
Kind of like moderate and radical Islam

This, you must do THIS

This.
When attaked by a shark, punch its nose.