How's the cut going user?

How's the cut going user?
>down 42 pounds, from 202 5'11, to 160
>leaner than I've ever been before in my life
Feels good, just gotta lose that last 10 lbs then I can get fat again and repeat the cycle.

>cut for 2 weeks
>Eat shit for a week
>Repeat x forever

One day I'll cut and look like a Greek god, not sure the world's ready yet

> good job
Can I ask...
What's your calories per day?
Starting body fat?
Do you IF?

Down 4.5kg in the past 9 weeks.
Few more days then bulk up around 10kg for the coming year

>calories
2100 per day, losing about 1lb/week
>starting body fat
around 30%, give or take a few %
>Do you IF?
Nope, I just eat whenever I get hungry, but I try to space my meals evenly to avoid hunger as much as possible

>down to 209 from 251 in 10 months
>13-14%
>crave abs as a lifelong fatty fat
>on EC atm, been on it for almost 2 months
>solid base from lifetime of sports each season, was fat CUZ stupid + poor discipline

Thanks
The reason I ask is cause ...
> 5'10" 212lbs 26%bf
> eating 1700cal
> just started on Monday and I needed motivation.

Just stick to it. It sucks at first but after a month, it's pretty easy as long as you don't give in to cravings too often.

>we're all gonna make it

Down 150lbs over the past 2 years. Still got some stubborn fat I need to lose and I could stand to drop another 20lbs or so at my height.

Eating 250g chicken breast and 200g frozen veggies now.

I'm 5'10" 85kg and 15% bf or so.

1850 cals, 3x a week lift, 3x a week cario. High protein.

Chicken, salmon, avocado, mixed veggies, egg whites, whey. Sums up what I'm eating.

I'm 5'9 currently 170lbs started cutting 3 days ago at 1700 cal/day working out 4 days a week. The cut has been easy so far.

What was your weight when you started?

try ephedrine+caffeine+aspirin 3x daily if you're having trouble with cravings.

desu the first few days are definitely the worst, but if you can break through them it's pretty much smooth sailing. Just plan out your meals in advance.

I'd rather just suffer for a few days than take a bunch of drugs tbqh

Down 80 pounds overall from my heaviest. I reached my goal weight with diet and cardio and decided to start a lifting program and bulk a little, but I went overboard on the bulking. So in the middle of my beginner program I started cutting again cause I felt like a fatass and all my lifts are now stalling or even going down. But I'm still losing weight and I have a new goal weight 15 lbs lower than my previous one, maybe once I get there I can do a clean, controlled bulk this time.

leanbulk . freelo

>freelo
What did he mean by this?

im dirty cutting because im so fat. is that a bad thing?

As long as you hit your macros and aren't going over on your calories, it's fine.

haha macros

>down 42 pounds, from 202 5'11, to 160
I am, where you were. Almost exactly. 5'11, 205ish

What eating plan did you follow?

Nice
Im down 75lbs from 300lbs to 225lbs at 5'11. I'm still a fatass but I'm trying to get to your weight op.

What's funny about macros? Even if he's losing weight he still needs the bare minimum proteins, fats and carbs otherwise he'll lose more LBM that will take him a lot of time to get back.

Just ate 2100 calories a day and tried to get 130-160 grams of protein per day, allowing myself around 200-300 calories for snacks and such so I didn't go insane

Nice job bro. 160 lbs at 5'11" is really good and i'd personally try to bulk at that stage. Gratz' on the gainz

Thanks, but I still have some fat on my stomach and stuff, so I'm hoping I just have to lose 10 more lbs. My abs are just barely visible and I just wanna see them for the first time in my life.

Got terribad costochondritis earlier in the year which made me feel really fucking down about cutting because I couldn't go to the gym. Now it's not so bad so I can actually exercise with only some discomfort.

Still managed to lose 10KG since March, which surprised me, and I've come to love doing cardio. I get such a high from doing a long walk, a run, then doing my gym routine, going home and having that full body exhaustion with my lungs raw.

I think I'm gonna make it

Wait till it's 3 months. Cutting is bullshit.

Good lad.

drank 3 beers yesterday and i hate myself

I was over 300kcal yesterday because of 2 weetbix tabs and a cheese slice in my eggs.

:( shit's hard

Not the first time I'm cutting. I only find it easy because I am /nofeels/.

>start off 6'2" 200 about 28% bf
>currently 6"2" 175 and about 16% bf

Mostly just changed by diet from eating like shit to mostly eating healthy and less processed foods. I used to literally live off of Mexican food and freezer food. Went to the gym regularly.
>feels good and I feel like I'm in the vest shape of my life currently.

Started at 240lbs and down to 215 right now, first time ever that cutting is actually working out for me, I'll reach my goal before long.
No idea how to measure bf%, though.

Keep going man you got this. First few days - weeks are the hardest. Once you pass that hump it's pretty easy because you got the routine. I was pretty similar to you and what helped me was about 20-30mins cardio at the end of my workouts. But don't eat those calories back. Also stress and night time hunger can be the worse but don't worry cause we all gonna make it

>160 and cutting
Are you a girl?

75 pounds is a lot bro. Good job keep it up. You got the right attitude I believe your gonna get there.

Tomorrows always a new day. Get back on the road to your goals

>tfw permabulk status to escape Hitler
>tfw it's working and he doesn't recognise me in the sea of skinnyfats now.

fucking horrible. i stopped cutting three months ago and started jamming my face with ice cream, doritos, and second helpings at every meal. the worst part is ive only gained two pounds but every lift has shot up like madness, and everyone is noticing how much bigger my arms are looking. i have no idea how im supposed to go back on a cut now that i feel like im on roids all the time

I drink beer sometimes, it's no problem if it fits your macros.

Cutting for me is pretty easy diet wise, but how do you people deal with failing lifts?
It's demoralizing as hell to not be able to lift the weights you once did.

>down 90 pounds, from 300 6'2 to 210 in 7 months
>leaner as I was at 20 (30 yo now)
Not gonna get fat again. I'll keep cutting until I see some abs, then mantein or even a little bulk. But I'm gonna make it, for fuck's sake.

I swear to god.

Do you lift? I mean it, for me that was the difference between all those times I tried to lose weight and fail and this time

r8 my dinner m8s

>tfw looking leaner but gaining weight
I don't know the fuck is happening. My scale is probably crapping out.

Look delicious!

Same things been happening to me recently, are your lifts going up at all? If so you're likely building muscle and losing fat at the same time

Lost 28lbs in 7 weeks.

Currently 250lbs @ 6'2"

Long way to go still but making progress. I'm going to have to buy a new lifting belt soon. I've been getting tighter one hole at a time and I only have one hole left with lots of flab remaining. I've used that belt since I started lifting 4 yeard ago. Good memories with it lol.

how do you eat, heightbro?

I drink beer every night. Lost 20 lbs. Now I'm bulking back up because I miss being bigger.

Lifts mostly staying the same except for losing some strength in my squat and getting a little more volume in on my bench and ohp.

What's the app everyone uses to track their calories?

myfitnesspal

My food routine is

7a
>coffee

9a
>1/2 cup oats with 1 Tbsp jam or natty PB
>2 scoops with water

11a
>2 boneless skinless chicken thighs with broccoli, potatoes, and beans 1Tbsp olive oil

4p
>coffee and creatine before the gym

6p
>3 egg omelette with either broccoli or kale, and one of the following: potato, spicy andouille sausage, or cheddar

9p
>1Tbsp natty PB

I don't count calories precisely, just aim for around 2,000 more or less, and 30 grams of fiber. Usually once a week I skip dinner and just have 2 scoops with water before bed. I try not to have cheat meals but if I do, I plan ahead for them amd adjust my intake.

2 months 9kg with no extra exercise