How tight should I wear my clothes?

How tight should I wear my clothes?

How tight do you wear your clothes?

Shirt has to be stretchy cotton.

Tight but not super tight.

Slim fit jeans that stretch, tight but not tight enough that you will get "stretch" marks just by sitting down or crossing your legs.

Also needs space for a phone + wallet while sitting.

WeAR shirts that fit you properly, I.e draping to the top or mid groin, the shoulders of the shirt should peak at or before your own, too narrow shouldered shirts look and feel like shit,
if you're lean get slim fit or skinny jeans but you;re gonna need stretch for slim and super stretch for skinny, but you need gr8 legs to pull of skin tight jeans

Tight enough to accentuate my ass

Is this achievable natty?

you are a faggoting diva

I fucking despise tight clothes.
Funny how before I got fit I hated how baggy my sleeves were, now my arms fill out most t shirt sleeves and I think it looks awful.
There's no winning.

tight pants are the only acceptable tight clothes to wear, fags wearing compression shirts with nothing over them are just cringe and theyre always small AF

What's stopping you from wearing loose clothes now?

nothing, he just wants to sublte brag about his noob gains

Most gayest shit i've watched on Veeky Forums fucking hell!

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Breh

tight enough for others to mire them glutes

how do I into this mode

wondering this as well

bf% on that?

>wearing clothes

WHAT YEAR IS IT

Tight but not tight enough to print my AIWB Glock 19.

>tfw holster makes it seem like I have a big dick

If this is the gayest shit you ever saw on Veeky Forums then you truly are a newfag...

Trip on, boardie

got a boner.. w-what..

..n-no homo...

What program do you suspect he's on? He looks like he's got good functional strength. Strongman?

Is bubbly glutes a sign of homosexuality?

I'm currently still a fat fuck so my shirts are usually somewhat loose. Don't want people to see how fat I am.

obvi

There's nothing gay with having a powerful butt.

>summerfag

not for you

eww that's an ugly butt why would you have that saved?

is this a stealth homo thread?

What's with you people always seeing gay things everywhere?
It merely is a motivation thread.

I always see this and the other webm of him laughing but who is he?

It's a fine ass.

Well this thread got homo pretty quick but I'd like to use it instead of making a new one.

I feel like my gym clothes are pretty dorky and want to get some new shorts, something kinda tapered/well fit or like pic related.

any suggestions?

Alexander Schukin

>get something well fit and non-dorky
>that pic

what's wrong with heteros

It looks awful.
I usually wear a pair of pic rel, it's basic and you'll look great in it if you have decent quads.

(´・ω・`)

There is something wrong with dudes who wear these faggoty peter pan tights to the gym. Even basketball shorts are preferable to this shit. These guys need to leave the gym and go back to the fucking gay bar where they belong.

>stop liking things I dont like!

>picked up lifting aka the gayest fitness-related hobby
>posts on Veeky Forums
>complains about faggots

summerfags need to leave.

Still a cute story everytime I read it.

This. I want those thick tree trunk legs to choke me but it's only for motivation.

I wear shorts like in op's pic but they are short and i pull them up like above-mid-thigh length

I feel hot as fuck in them and you look ridiculously good in them if you have big thighs and ass

THAT is a fine ass. The other one isn't.

You can like whatever you want just don't subject other people with your shitty tastes with flat asses and ugly backs

you are a fucking beta

what ever happened to shruggy

>fag detected

>hey user, wanna spar?
>you do know how to wrestle... right?

I've wrestled in high school but that was just an excuse to bury my face in men's asses.

Does anyone have that pic of a guy doing a push-up legs raised in compression pants