Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
Can I begin clean bulking now or must I continue cutting?

Please no bullying

Cut for a lil loonger

cut your wrists 4EYES

Thanks for the bump :)

cleanbulk,you have good lat insertions.
your legs look a little neglected though,maybe you should add some accessories for them?

stats?

you can start bulking now if you want, you look good no homo

Thanks I was thinking about maybe another month or so

Yeah they are pretty low in the pics. Never really though lt about them desu. I had some mobility issues and was a pussy with squats but I'm getting into them now and hoping to improve with 3 times a week 5x5

why not just add a few sets of leg extensions/curls after the squats?
you dont have to risk injury by going lower than you can handle on the squats while you can just add some isolation work after them.

Before the cut I was pretty much on 1/2/2/4 1 RM and now everything is about 10% weaker

>you dont have to risk injury by going lower than you can handle on the squats while you can just add some isolation work after them.

Thanks man! First time I've had a comment like that, appreciate it.

I had been doing those up to now and my legs are still shitty but I guess I should continue them with the increase squat volune

do you realise that people with poor mobility round their lower backs (butt wink) if they go lower than parallel? its the sad truth,not everyone should squat deep without months of mobility work.

kys

>t. fatty with lower back pain and patellar tendonitis

Wew lad, nice projection. Just because you are shit and too dumb to learn correct squat form doesn't mean that every one injures themselves like you do.

>correct squat form
>buttwink
pick one. most sedentary people literally cannot squat deep with proper form in their first months in the gym. do you ever go out of your house?

You should never be allowed inside of a gym and you should never ever give advice to someone again .

Begin it

Also, looken good, confirmed for making it

For dem facial chadains gains I'd suggest a crew cut, contacts and one of dem square diamond nigguh ear rings

That is, unless, looken cute is works out for ya in the ole staying ladies department

GJ anyhow, keep um comin

thanks for the advice and compliments man, i'll take you up on the crew cut