What is it like being attractive to girls?

I lift for myself but need a little motivation brahs. I'm at ~20% BF, and I can taste sweet victory in about 15-20 lbs

My favorite thing is that you can get away with a lot more. In terms of flirting, being extremely straightforward, more physical, etc.

not even that good to be honest. you still need sovial skills and guts to get anywhere with it. gilrs will smile and giggle at you a lot more and like said, it can be fun. but you will need just as balls/game as a fat ugly guy if you really want to take advantage of it

>out with my cousin
>she has one of her friends with her
>smoking hot stacey, dont even attempt to flirt
>she keeps standing next to me
>any time a new song starts playing, she starts like playing drums on my back or bumping into me
>she keeps looking at me all night
>when we leave, shes basically sitting on my lap in the car yelling in my ear

wtf was her problem?

user, she...

Women are cowards so a lot of the time you won't even know they're into you

Sounds like an annoying bitch

what did she mean by this? do you think she was attracted to me?

She might have autism, bro. Pretty obvious signs.
>lack of boundaries
>awkward fixations on certain people/things
>poor volume control appropriate to the setting

Tell your cousin that her friend should probably get tested

This desu

toppest of keks

You don't need to lift for girls to like you. You just need to like yourself. It's all about confidence man. If you think you're hot, she will (as long as you don't look like shit).

>You don't need to lift for girls to like you. You just need to like yourself. It's all about confidence man. If you think you're hot, she will (as long as you don't look like shit).

>"dude, just believe in yourself, you dont need to be hot! But you need to be hot"

MODS!

It's pretty good brah
I had two girls almost fight over me at a party once and I fingered one while making out with the other one
I wasn't even that fit back then, I just thought I was the hottest shit
>inb4 face
I was rated as average or below average whenever I'd post face on here

Is this bait

Those that will never make it won't believe it.
This guy is right too
I was average at best and making some awesome pulls before I started lifting just because I acted like the shit.
As my friend said
>Act grown and they'll treat you grown

Look at these bitter guys.
They'd do anything to have a success like this-anything except build the requisite character

this user knows whats up

You don't need to look hot to not look like shit. As long as you're vaguely passable there's no reason you can't get laid.

Why don't ments like this exist in real life?

Being attractive to girls is not something I've really thought about, to be honest. Typically its the things that happen that make me think "oh I must have something going for me." I could be wrong but here are some experiences:

An example would be that even thought I'm pretty socially reticent I do quite well at bars or other social situations because girls will often strike up conversation with me first. At bars it is exclusively girls who talk first and at parties when I'm introduced its like 80% girls who talk first. They'll ask me my name or something stupid and generally I just have to respond with the same question they asked me and they love it.

Another example is that I can pretty easily get with girls with boyfriends. It's only happened twice but really didn't take much effort on my part save for expressing interest. The first time was actually bringing a the girl back to another girls place and having a threesome with them. Then I brought the hotter one (with the BF) back to mine and we fucked a couple more times. She was pretty convinced it was the alcohol that caused those actions and we talked about it in the morning. Then we fucked again so that clearly wasn't the case. The other incident happened not too long ago with a girl I had known in high school. We had gone drinking with her boyfriend a month or two prior and she told me about how she used to have a crush on me and at one point that of all the guys in the room, I'm the most fuckable (her boyfriend had left so I didn't really pick up on this, thought it just a compliment). Recently I invited friends to get dinner and everyone left except her so I just asked her if she wanted to hang out at mine. Basically no effort on my part for that one either.

Generally if I express interest in a girl I expect something to happen. This wasn't entirely the case in college, which was a shock to the me. But 8 times out of 10 if I want something to happen with a girl, it will.

/r9k/ pls go