How do I into Ronaldo mode?

How do I into Ronaldo mode?

Get fucked by Badr Hari daily.

push ups
squats
pull ups
all day
every day

What the fuck? His body looks weird. Those lats look disproportionate.

Low lat insertions, great obliques and small arms.
If he'd put some work into his arms, he'd be 11/10.
Well, he's 11/10 to normies anyway and can basically fuck your girlfriend any day of the week if he'd want to.

Gay sex x F

Weighted Pullups
Explosive Bodyweight Pullups
Front Squats
HIIT

Go to the gym 3 times a week, for 1.5 hours, and just do this.

Fucking done.

he only lacks a bit of chest and arms, but overall his body is perfect

Lucky guy no homo

Flex your lats in every picture taken x F

The Reem destroyed him in the first match to be fair. His win was more convincing imo.

keep dreaming, he doesn't do weighted pullups, if he did his arms wouldn't be smaller than conors, he sure does a lot of pullups, and a million of different core and leg workouts to make him better at his sport, he needs to curl and dip more so he achieve a 10/10 body

Dive
Cry to refs
Get PKs
????
Go home and cry cause you'll never be as good as Messi

his body is already 10/10 by female standards and that's before factoring in the facial aesthetics and money. too bad for them he's gay

>implying he gives a single fuck about missy

Them babby traps tho

You need to shout TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Literally can confirm, his routine is
Pullups
Front Squats
HIIT

confirm then, i doubt he doesn't do leg press, deadlifts, regular squats, leg curl, and many other shit

>i doubt he doesn't do leg press, deadlifts, regular squats, leg curl, and many other shit

Why do you think this? Because you do it?

lmao why are his abs so much better than McGregor's? holy shit

>leg press
Doubt it, he'd have meatier legs and it's pretty useless for him.

>deadlifts
He'd have bigger traps and a thicker neck.

But the rest is pretty spot on. Leg curls are popular among footballers, and they do a lot of stuff on machines.

there is a fucking video of him doing curls with his son playing by his side
why leg press would be useless for a guy that lives for his legs?
also judging by the pictures on this thread he probably does some light bench too

>why leg press would be useless for a guy that lives for his legs?
Because he does training drills and routines more suited to his job, rather than pointless shit normies do for no specific reason.

He's obviously into explosive stuff, that's why.

STILL BUTTBLASTED THAT THE MANLET GOT EXPOSED FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW

It's not gay to have a good time with your bros

>anyone who's not a lifter
>doing deadlifts

Goal physique for guys

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Actually it's a matter about weight, explosive power and conditioning difference needed in between sports, Diddyz skwaatz & bench are ok for sports as a focus on strengthening the athlete, it's retarded for a soccer player to try and deathlift 4x bodyweight because he needs to be lighter while keeping explosive power to outrun the other players, they need nearly no strength in their lats because they barely use their upper body, only athletes that can get away with having a shit ton of mass are footballers and even then they have the explosive power for short distance sprints but not all have the prowess and the build needed to be a receiver, receivers are way shorter and lighter than all the other players in the team they're compact and fast, the only athlete that I've seen who has ahigh PRs on Diddys and is on sports is the German Cycling guy who chumps more roids than a competition horse and that has bigger legs than a fucking T. rex yet I doubt he has the same numbers as a power lifter on the bench