Wide hips(men)?What do???

>have wide hips
>a guy
I really fucking hate my wide hips.They look so fucking bad and feminine, it really make me fucking kill myself.I thought it was only fat at first but after some time of working out, it still looks the same.Is there anything i can do to fix this and acquire more of a manly figure or am i doomed to stay like this?

tfw wide hips and large adonis belt. still got some fat to lose but its not looking good. im with you bud

bulk hard

pic pls bby i want to know im not alone

I have the same problem. The key is the lower - upper body ratio. We have to work on our upper body hard. That's it.

going off the gym i can share it when i come back.not like it will make anyone feel better.

so he'll be even fatter
such a great advice

Big hips are a blessing you twat. Get some strength behind them and you'll realize what great power large hips can provide.

well he's got big hips so it's his only option without looking like a freak

This.
is a cro magnon feature.

also got wide hips but a wider chest.

>mfw I imagine your denial

You can make it work but you can never look as aesthetic as small hips dudes

>that damage control

How much do you weigh, OP?

If you weigh under 170lbs, you probably don't have wide hips. You just have a narrow everything else.

my legs somehow look shorter in this because of the angle but here it is.my lower body is a complete disaster.

Just go for doormode
It's the only way

i weight 68 kgs and i am 175 tall
>inb4 manlet

Dude I beat you in the hip department by far.

Lose weight, focus on building a strong back and shoulders and you'll be fine.

my hips look worse in real life though.they dont look large enough in the photo because of the angle.but thanks for the advice i ll try my best if that wont help i ll just kill myself i guess lol

>tfw wide hips, fat ass and thighs and skinny stomach
I'd have won the genetic lottery if I were female

your hips dont even look that wide but you are like 20+ percent bf. i had a worse fat distribution than you a few months ago so there is hope

dubs of truth

4 months ago like 25 percent body fat, start lifting, down to like 15% now but become even more insecure about wide hips made even worse by anterior pelvic tilt. it feels bad famalam

You are doomed to live with your wide hips, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be. Just get some mass and normies won't care at all. I have wide hips myself, I've never heard a comment on it.

You don't have to look feminine with wide hips brah, just eat and lift, fuck.
This self pity bullshit is cringe
Go fridge or go home

Don't they have a surgery for this where they can grind down the hip bone or something?, I heard that somewhere but i could be wrong.

Is this suposed to be wide or small?

Is fridgemode genetic aswell? or you did put work specifically on your core to solve it?

Probably genetic, I don't train core as often as I used to. Pretty high bf at the moment too, when I'm leaner it's far less noticeable.

Still looks better than 99% of guys, and infinitely better than a pearshaped, shiity body OP likely has now. With the greater upper-body, and the ab definition drawing the focus, you wouldn't even notice he had wide hips unless you were looking for them.

work on that core and pick up a fighting sport, large hips and large shoulders put more power on your hits
i'm proud of my wide structure

lifting 3 months. is there any hope for aesthetics?

those are not narrow, avarage
so just fuck off man

i always thought they were wide...

>wide
please stop fucking with us.this is a grief thread for people with wide hips

If you keep developing your physique and don't neglect legs, what you are perceiving as wide hips will go away. You're just experiencing body dysmorphia.

Yeah, that a problem.
Pic related, but not me.

They are wide,he has said so himself.That's just the worst pic I could find

dont think the guy in your pics has wide hips.
this guys has obviously larger hips than he has even though he is ripped af

Is it really related to my body fat then?what kind of diet should i follow?and what kind of workout routine should i work on?i am really feeling down cause of my hips all the time.not that its preventing me from working out but still.

if this is you then yes. fat accumulates around the hips and chest in males. the guy in that picture is still above 20% bodyfat of course you are not going to have a v taper.

I don't think your hips are too bad. I think mine are much wider + I have a really narrow waist.

this guy is right but he looks better than you because he is not a fat ass.

your hips aren't even wide

you just have zero lats and shoulders

Christ, do people even lift on this board? Looking at your CBs i can say the following: quit worrying about your fucking "wide hips" and try actually lifting. Ffs fampai

wide
same size as shoulder width

you should worry more about that gyno

What about wide hips, short torso and narrow shoulders?

What exercises should I focus on?

I didn't start to lift yet, but any advice is welcome.

start lifting
read the sticky