What's the best way to make chicken breadt tasty?

What's the best way to make chicken breadt tasty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu9is_TEIp8&ab_channel=Allrecipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cook it

Fucking just buy random spices and sauce and go to town

>frozen chicken breasts
>adobo seasoning
>bake at 400 for 30 minutes

Don't overcook it
Plenty of seasoning

eat chicken thighs instead

Honestly pick just about any seasoning you want and it'll probably turn out ok as long as you don't overcook it. There are so many dead simple combinations.

I cut my boneless breasts up into chunks and bake them with the following combinations:

a) Soy sauce & chinese five spice
b) Chunky salsa
c) Basil & oregano

There are obviously fancier things you can do but those are literally just a few seconds effort and help you get your meal prep done quickly.

it's pretty good raw

do you thaw it or throw them bitches in frozen

Always make sure you undercook it slightly, then let it reach doneness by resting for a few minutes. Ideally under some foil after you grill or fry.

Brine the chicken breast beforehand, about 30 mins to a few hours, pat dry with a papertowel, season with honestly wtfever and bake in a preheated oven on 425 for about 15 to 20 mins. Get a meat therm, theyre only about a dollaroo and itll keep you from over cooking it. Let breast sit for about 5 to 10 minutes to settle the juices. Do whatever with it. Eat it.

I usually season it with garlic, onion, salt, pepper, msg, a little paprika and cayenne if im looking to make it into something spicy after.

>msg

really? have you researched it? not that I have, but I just kinda assumed it was an analogue of salt that people overreact about

Butterfly, fry in olive oil, the juice of half a squeezed lemon, a little white wine and one clove of garlic.

fuckin flawless, chicken and garlic belong together

It honestly is. It's glutamate (a common amino acid, your whey is filled with it), bound to sodium. In the 80s people came up with the "MSG gives me a migraine" meme. Literally no research has ever shown a correlation. It's been used in Eastern cooking for fucking centuries. You give it to white facebook moms for a few years and suddenly they decide it gives them migraines and fibromyalgia.

MIx it with pasta.

Never eat it alone because it always tastes like dry shit

gotcha. Might do some pubmedding just to make sure though

>high heat and a low cool time
lmao enjoy your dry ass chicken senpai

Cook it in garlic and light olive oil. Ez

make a homemade sauce and brush it on as you grill it

if you don't care about or can afford the calories then pound it out and make chicken parm

Just the frying bit that's dodgy but everyone has a vice.

Mine is the pan. I love doing chicken this way. Serve it with a big spinach leaf salad or on a bed of asparagus and green beans.

Brine it overnight for moist tendies

Season with salt, pepper, splash of lime and glaze with olive oil

Cook in wrapped aluminium foil for 40 mins at 200C

Eat

In a crock pot for 8+ hours, with water or broth, and whatever spices.

Season it with whatever you like and fry it, can't go wrong with that.
I usually use pepper, paprika and some kind of chicken seasoning.

Ketchup.

frozen on a cooking sheet. usually a 3 pound bag at a time.

itt: bland white guy taste

Stir fry with vegetables, I use about a tablespoon per 8 ounces of chicken breast, so that's something like 15g of fat to 50g of protein. If you use anything not too starchy or sweet, you won't take in too many carbs, either. Whatever flavors you use really tie it together, although they can kind of fuck up your macros and micros depending on what you use. Garlic, shallots, and ginger are super safe, but soy sauce, orange sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc. are pretty high in salt and/or sugar, depending on how much you use.

sriracha soy sauce and honey marinade

coat pan with oil medium heat until chicken is nice and brown.

eat with broccs and u got perfect macros with carbs from honey fat from oil and protein from chicken

What do you bros think of homemade chicken soup? Some chicken stock, cut up chicken, favorite veggies, maybe rice. Throw in crock pot.

Yay or nay?

Basically this. Chicken breast only sucks if it's been frozen/thawed/refrozen and/or overcooked.

Protip: cut the breast in half so you have two 1/2in thick pieces, don't have to cook it as much that way and can double up on the seasonin'.

Apart from salt, try marinading in herbs/spices and blends that sound good. Don't go too crazy. Curry powder, italian herb blends, chili spices, etc. Think classic cooking regions. Or just salt/pepper if you're boring.

Also, grill if possible so you don't have to add any additional fat, assuming you already get enough fat from other parts of your diet.

Sure. Try making your own stock, as well. Bit of a pain in the ass when it's done since you want to seperate the fat and broth, but much tastier and economical than buying. Plus it gives you an excuse to buy entire birds or any other meat cuts with bones. Even baked chicken wing bones can work.

You are all idiots

Get water. Get salt. Get onions, japs, garlic. Put all that shit and a pot and boil it. Cool liquid. Poor over chicken. Leave for 3 hours. Cook however you want.

Called brining, healthy and the most delicious. Make sure the water is fucking salty.

mother fucking LEMON PEPPER

Blackened is great

youtube.com/watch?v=fu9is_TEIp8&ab_channel=Allrecipes