What cardio do you plebs do?

What cardio do you plebs do?

You do cardio don't you?

fuck you zyzz didn't have to do cardio because of his metabolism, and he even admitted that

hiit on an eliptical 2-3 times a week for them hgh gains

>implying cardio isn't important in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system

Pokemon go..

>assuming that i was implying that, i do a shitton of cardio, every day

swim 500 meters 4 x week freestyle, plus some technique drills for swimming, I run 5 km once a week with muh gf, but I'd rather not I have a bad knee and I'd rather keep fucking it up with high bar squats than by running, even tho I like triathlones and shit

30 min treadmill twice a week, trying to do 140 bpm

30mn bike 140bpm on lift days
45 on off days
no cardio on legdays

I walk 10+ miles a day 5 days a week, with a bag over my shoulder and lots of stairs and hills.

>literally get paid to do low intensity cardio all day.

HIIT sprints on a treadmill with an incline for 10 - 15 mins

I like rowing

Swimming hiking and running with doggo

I do a 5 mile jog after every lift session. Been doing it for 3 years. Still skeletor mode though, don't know why.

You're so hardcore. 500 meters. Dont strain yourself. You run a 5k. Holy crud calm down.

Why are you even pretending to try. That crud takes less than 30 mins. That's a warm up.

kek

Rowing Club and 13min hiit on spin bike Tues Thurs sat

he didn't have to because he started from skele

sick boii

I walk a few km's to the gym and i run for 5 minutes every workout.

>doing cardio

What do you do for a living?

I do MT 3 or 4 times a week
Come at me cardiets

Is a heart rate monitor a sound investment?

I like swimming, cycling, and sprinting

>What cardio do you plebs do?
HIIT sprints 2x per week. Randomly go for a longer jog some weeks.

Thinking of changing it up because I don't want fucked knees when I get old, but it's doing just fine for me now.
Might switch to biking, since my favorite thing about running is being out in nature. I don't really want to be in a pool or some aerobics room in a gym.

basketball and soccer daily

>Thinking of changing it up because I don't want fucked knees when I get old

Pretty sure that's broscience

What sort of intervals should I use for HIIT?

Swimming. It's low intensity, works your arms and is great for posture.

Fast ones.

Depends on what you are doing, and what your body is capable of.

My understanding is that you want to get your heart rate up to a point that is unsustainable for long, keep it there just long enough that it won't come down very much during the slow phase, then do a slow phase just long enough to allow you to be able to hit the high phase again.

Personally, I sprint 1.5 city blocks, walk for .5 blocks, repeat until I can only sprint for 1 block, walk for .5 blocks, repeat until I can only sprint for .5 blocks, walk for .5 blocks, repeat until I can't sprint the full .5.

This motherfucker. Sessions hurt so bad

>Sessions hurt so bad
Is it from the loud music ?

I swim 2-3 km every morning, then rest for 5 hours, lift weights and go run 5-7 k daily 6 days a week.

Imo if you can't swim 2km continuously(moderate pace) and can't run 5km in under 22 mins you shouldn't consider yourself fit. You guys would strugle making through marine corp bootcamp and that's literally babymode. Step it up.

>crud

It's a watt bike, not a spin bike. The British Olympic team developed them and they suck giant ass. Your legs are wrecked after them. A local professional rugby team used them for a preseason session and were vomiting on the grass afterwards. You use them for HIIT or tabata sessions

I used to swim when I was a kid, how would you recommend I get back into it?
Should I just try it alone or take a class for the first months? I can use my gym's pool whenever I want and the classes are included in what I pay

this
this indeed

Neat, so I assume they're way worse than spin bikes. I'd never heard of them

Yeah, I used a spin bike and its easy in comparison. You can't seem to gain any momentum on them, the harder you push the worse it gets. Really good conditioning for field sports though if you can't run.

Swim (easy) twice a week
Row (easy) twice a week
Run 3 times a week (1 easy, 2 hard)
Cycle (commute) every day
Play football once a week

If only cardio gains were aesthetic.

I'm not a good swimmer. I can't become one, because you literally have to train from child. My best 100 m time is 1.24 ffs. However IMO there is no excuse to not include swimming in your workouts. You can do it every day and have 0 risk of injury(unless you do it like actual swimmers and do it 3 times a day).

Even if you are a shitty swimmer you can totaly do swim workouts if you don't care about beating the clock. However you should take a class for some months, watch a lot of youtube videos and keep working till you get the technique down.

If you have a pool available then start swimming. I swim freestyle, breaststroke, CSS and backstroke. Nobody taught me butterfly so i don't swim that, if you have an instructor learn it.

FYI a proper swimming workout is at least 2km total distance, actual swimmers swim like 10 k daily but as i said before you have to swim all your life to be good at swimming.

40 min stationary bike 7 days a week

Thanks brah, I've been meaning to get back into swimming for a while. And since my new gym has a pool I gotta do it

Cardio is horrible for weightloss. I mean you lose weight, but barely anything with lots of work. Diet should be the main factor when you're trying to lose weight. Cardio is basically, exclusively for a healthy cardio and a boost of stamina. Basically it's key to be healthy. Assuming what I say is true, if a person's only goal is to be attractive, is it even worth it doing cardio?

Ultimate Frisbee and Football.

>Is it from the loud music ?
No man, look at the picture. There's a radioactive symbol right on the wheel. It hurts from radiation poisoning. It's like doing cardio in Chernobyl - only for the hardcore among us.

High intensity ones

Have you tested your swimming capabilty? I remember when i started swimming 2 years ago i couldn't do more than 200 m freestyle without gassing the fuck out. Now 500 m intervals seem like nothing and take me like 11 mins(which is absolute shit btw).

Look up for stew smith, the guy is the fitness god and has a ton of great swim workouts. You have to push yourself, this year i swam with the swim team in the naval academy and even though i was the worst i improved extremely just from the effort of trying to keep up with skinny girls that did 1.05 freestyles for fun. So try to swim with experienced swimmers next to you.

>High intensity ones

Swimming

>tfw swimming today
>in the fast lane
>4 women clogging it up
>literally being overtaken by the people in the slow lane
>they keep giving ME dirty looks as I overtake them over and over again
>can't get into a rhythm because of these fucking chimps
>cardio workout ruined by people who don't know what 'slow' and 'fast' mean

I would happily have drowned them

To whom do you think you are attractive? A basketball playing chad with a pot belly is more attractive than zyzz or whatever cunt you guys post. Girls favor athleticism and not gay bodybuilding shit. Also do you want to look shredded and get gassed after walking a flight of stairs? Nobody respects guys like that.

Do your fucking cardio. MOst of this board doesn't do cardio because it's way harder than lifting and they don't have the discipline for it. Literally every real sport requires a good cardio base.

>Assuming what I say is true, if a person's only goal is to be attractive, is it even worth it doing cardio?
Of course it is. A healthy cardiovascular system improves so many other areas of life. More stamina in general is going to help your workouts. Feeling more energetic helps fight cravings for shitty food. And even if you are attractive enough to get laid - do you really want to hit the bedroom with shit stamina? Do you want to be sweaty and tired on top of some girl 10 minutes in?

Do cardio. Resistance will get you the most direct attractiveness gains, but that doesn't mean cardio can be pushed aside. It's like going to university for your major, but failing all your general courses and only going to the classes particular to your degree. You're still going to have a shit time trying to graduate.

Zyzz was using dnp, he posted about it many times

I understand.

I know that feeling so well. Nothing worse than being in the fast lane and then getting some chucklefucks who can barely swim come into the lane and don't even have the sense of mind to get the fuck out of the way.

>Have you tested your swimming capabilty?
Nope, I haven't been in a pool in a long time. And most recently I just did a few relaxed laps
Thanks for the advice, will do

>didn't have to do cardio
>dies of a heart attack

like pottery

>this

checked

I just do boxing drills mixed with a bit of jumping. I dont even box anymore i just hate running.

I just bought a second hand xbike 600 or some shit. It's like a spoon bike with moving handles i think. Did i do good?

I think I know why...

yeah, not like he was on a stack or anything