Veeky Forums staples of other regions?

everyone knows the repeated "squats and oats" "fage(t)" and the brown rice/chicken/broccoli cornucopia, but are there any Veeky Forumsizens who come from different countries and backgrounds who know of foods which are considered Veeky Forums (or just "health") foods which aren't particularly well known outside of your culture?

I love me some buckwheat as well famalam. As does everyone in ex-soviet world I guess?

Beheading and tacos vamos!

Not Korean, but the purple Korean rice

Quark.

Magerquark in Germany. Google the macros, it is the ultimate Veeky Forums dairy product.

Fuckyea, buckwheat. 180g of it, erryday.

tapioca

Sorry ?

>tfw muricans don't know based quark and eat shitty cottage cheese instead

this, I eat it almost every day.

da

KASHA

Baguette and snails c'mon

fruit and nuts muesli, shit is godlike dunno why no one ever mentions it, always eat it when I have some macros left over for the day, protein, fats and carbs all day erry day n!ggers

I pity the Americans who do not have access to it.

holy shit the macros are insane

OK eurofagets

it also tastes like shit if you eat it without anything else

What I never understood about the 'squats and oats' thing is why oats?

wtf is this? I eat cottage cheese in proton shakes, would quarks increase the electrons in my muscles?

>Be farm boy
>Eggs, cottage cheese, milk, potatoes
>Baling hay (clean and press)

>not eating energy for energy

It's hard to find cottage cheese in Portugal but we have "Queijo Fresco". You usually eat it with a bit of salt and pepper and it is pretty good. Sometimes served in restaurants as an appetizer.

The one I buy is a low fat version which is 200g for about 200 kcal and 30g of protein. I usually have 1 per day.

Here in Bolivia, quinoa is cheap as fuck, the best food for proteins, look it up.

>look it up
You should be the one posting the macros faggot

>Quark