Who's at fault here?

Who's at fault here?

Also did you guys ever experience fighting in the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWMuOrfBgDE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6846223/56d169f4/man_wordt_heulmaal_gek_in_de_basic_fit.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_clear_chance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're both faggots

The balding roidfat faggot looks more at fault, really wanted to see him get his ass kicked.

Looks like he'd had a bad day and was taking it out too easily on anyone he could, which is the first sign of a grade A cunt.

the guy who was training his elbows lol, nice form really hitting those shoulders bud

bald faggot is an asshole for keep punching someone who isnt defending himself and orange shir is a fuccboi for not doing shit to defend himself and only throwing when the other guy was in between them

>Who's at fault here?

the balding tanktop faggot
he didn't need to hog that bench for side laterals

also red guy fucked him up after after taking like 6 punches like a champ while trying to reason with him like a normal human bean

gym rage homo edition

What kind of pathetic loser gets six open punches at someone half his size and can't knock him down?

Bald dude clearly shook his head saying that he is using the bench though. Maybe he was warming up. No need to fight though.

There was a fight once outside of the gym. Some guy got mugged when he walked out of the gym. As soon as it happened the whole gym cleared to show some functional strength.

The guy who takes the first swing is always at fault
Normally people back down when I call them in their stupid shit in the gym, so no fights at the gym so far. But at parties its like every other week. I think people have something to prove to themselves when they fight someone much larger then themselves. Usually they just fall down like a bag of stones because they don't know I've done hapkido for more than a decade

nice form lmao

Lol old guys are always such fucking cranky faggots

Old people should just die already, nobody wants them around

This
most of them are fucking useless, good for nothing resource hogs that contribute fucking nothing and are just a nuisance everywhere they go

Serously what is it with small fags picking fights? Everyone at my gym is super positive and up beat cause everyone is enjoying what they are doing. It seems like people who don't train are always out to prove something then they get a shoulder in their neck.

>Serously what is it with tall fags picking fights? Everyone at my gym is super positive and up beat cause everyone is enjoying what they are doing. It seems like people who don't train are always out to prove something then they get a shoulder in their neck.

you guys need to found a political party. I would vote for you if you present your point exactly like that in a debate on what do to with the elderly.

That that guy in the orange Joachim Low?

This. Those bears at the gym are friendly and smile when you talk to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWMuOrfBgDE
Who was in the wrong here?

>14-02-2016

Lol this happened on fucking Valentines Day. No wonder why the tankbro was so eager to start a fight, he was plagued with >tfwnogf

The guy in red is kinda rude for interupting the tank top guy during his set then moving his stuff off the bench like he owns the place.
Tank top guy is a retard : for not knowing how to do lateral raises, assaulting the other guy (wtf???) for such a trivial thing. But at the end of the day you dont know what kind of words were exchanged. Maybe the guy in red was just insulting/dissing him badly ?
Anyway the physical violence was absolutly unnecessary.
Red guy should have walked away, call the cops, press charges : end of the story. The bald guy gets kicked out the gym and gets in trouble with the cops.

Jesus that was much longer than I expected.

Red tank top has impressive endurance if nothing else. Tanked what looked like good shots, then his first hit clobbers the other guy and second staggers him.

This.

If you're not too tired to fight, you're not lifting heavy enough

Leatherman did nothing wrong

>kinda fat and balding roid fag
>jealous small dude just wants a quick workout to get a nice pump before he takes his gf out

>Who's at fault here?
The orange guy.
Why?
He had the absolute last chance to avoid confrontation by just allowing balding tanktop guy to just finish his sets.
If OG just allowed BTG to finish, OG could have done his sets a few seconds later. Instead he had wasted his time as well as the time of the other gymgoers when he #triggered BTG, not to getting hit a couple of times and killing his gains because of the resulting cardio.

>Starting a fight because someone sat on your bench

This is truly either anger management issues or severe autism. That's a pretty clear case of aggravated assualt.

bald guy is at fault.
he is doing a retarded exercise and cheating at it by moving his hips. also he sucker punched the other guy and still managed to not knock him out.

Balding fatass may be in the right, but he lost it the second he threw the first punch without any logical reason.

I like how he returns the weight before he lunges after the other guy.

Im just wondering who took home the blonde girl, hes the winner

A true role model.

red shirt appears to be a faggot, but still, you're not supposed to throw punches even if a guy is being a faggot.

What about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ

On camera it's whoever throws the first punch.

>you're not supposed to throw punches even if a guy is being a faggot.
This.
inb4 HURR DAS NOT ALPHA
or
HURR IM A MALL COP YOU CAN PUNCH HIM HE IS THREATENING YOU

He sure likes to blow

K E K
U
K

>roidfat
That guy is really out of shape and you think he does steroids.... hahaha

1:29
Veeky Forums

Spotted the jabroni.

If everybody preferred fighting to not fighting we wouldn't get much work done.

Fuck off.

why was the skinny guy wanting the bench anyway? Not like he lifts. Also, touching someone elses stuff is not appropriate even in that situation.

If you are going to hit someone you better knock them out because you are taking the full blame once you decide to swing.

>touching someone elses stuff is not appropriate even in that situation
This, but sadly HE TOUCHED MY STUFF is not a defense to battery.

I agree, it seems like something happened prior that was not shown on the video. The younger guy seemed pretty upset already at the start

baldy was hogging equipment but the best fucking scenario for red guy was to go to management. Both were acting like children.

Bald fucker at fault. There's tons of places to put your shit where it won't impede anyone else. It's really not complex, yet I encounter that shit daily.

HEY DIPSHITS. PUT YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE.

Yeah, like a locker.

Everybody was at fault, but the person who was at fault for the physical altercation was the red guy: he had a chance to prevent it by calling the management but instead chose to provoke bald guy.

It's like when you're driving on your lane, but about half a mile away you see some fucker driving straight towards you. If you don't change lanes/go over the shoulder, you're at fault for the collision.

full video here with different angles.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6846223/56d169f4/man_wordt_heulmaal_gek_in_de_basic_fit.html

fucking nedes man

Also... you can tell that Baldy's wife doesn't punch him back. He's all like "whoa, let's settle down and talk this out" once the other dude goes on the offensive.

orange guy seems to have issues. They were all peaceful and shit with bald guy helping to clean up but then orange guy wanted some more.

Why not just take the open bench from the smith machine? There was no reason to toss the guys stuff on the floor when there's an open bench less than 10 feet away. Just move it over to the weights. It's why they have wheels.

>first video
>bald sets his stuff on the bench
>bald starts doing his set
>orange talks to bald who was in the middle of a set
>orange straight up grabbed bald's stuff and set it down
>orange threw bald's towel on the floor
Orange didn't even let bald finish his set so that he might reply/remove his stuff. What a retard. Must be one of those autistic fightfags

Red/orange shirt is a dickyou don't treat other's property like that, even if it's just a towel, you don't break people's concentration to confront them, even if they have shit form, also an idiot for provoking a guy 3 times his size.

Baldy is an idiot for letting it get to him and taking the first swing is he hogging the equipment ? fuck if i know... not enough information, i don't know any gym with just one bench, besides i too like to rest between sets.

If it was my gym i would kick both of them out.

Holy fuck so annoying when shit dont load on mobile

you sound like a bitch homie.

Whaaaat... prevent it? One guy and one guy alone could have prevented the physical altercation. It's the guy who started the physical altercation. Hint: Baldy. Looked to me like red-shirt attempted to talk to numbnuts and he was too busy being swole to even respond?

Even using your driving example, the fucking dude over in your lane will be the one at fault. In what backwards court of law would they blame the person who is on their rightful side of the road? You go ahead and test your theory on your drive home tonight.

baldy was an idiot for taking the first swing, but from the full video the first instance baldy knew that someone else wanted to use the equipment was when orange talked to him while he was in the middle of a set.

>good manners makes you a bitch
Like a true pleb

C-come an-and tell it to m-my face !

Gas all baby boomers now

judging by the vids I think they already knew eachother

>leaving your shit on the only bench while not using it
>ignore requests to remove shit
>physically assault someone for placing your shit elsewhere

the fatty for sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_clear_chance
Educate yourself

look at the whole videoHe wasn't even given an appropriate time to respond.

Rear delt flyes are good for shoulder health
Lateral delt flyes are good for aesthetics

Why not combine the two and totally just fuck up your shoulders?

Elaborate?

How the fuck was orange guy supposed to know the bald fuck is an idiot. You can't approach everyone in life with silk-gloves just on the of chance they might have mental issues.

Also
>throwing half a dozen free punches.
>the other guy is still standing.
lel tough guy 10/10

>weeki edumucation

did you even see the whole video brah?

That's good enough for you. Besides you can google "Restatement (Second) of Torts ยง 766" and check for yourself.

if I was just minding my own business and some guy walked over and started moving my belongings from a bench then I would be pissed too. I wouldn't hit him, of course, but I would not be very happy about it.

Huh?

Holy shit kill yourself.

But would you leave your shit on the only bench available if you weren't using it?

Some old fat guy does this at my gym. He brings in a 40oz soda and just leaves it on benches and walks around the gym using other stuff. I'm just waiting for him to leave it on the only bench available so I can toss it

>le never backing down manly man :^)

>But would you leave your shit on the only bench available if you weren't using it?
Not him but I would remove it if someone else asked me. Orange dude never gave fatbald a chance to remove his stuff.

>that lateral raise form

never going to make it

>>realizes or has reason to realize that the plaintiff is inattentive and therefore unlikely to discover his peril in time to avoid the harm
Ok sure. Limited applications on this one. It doesn't grant the right to be a shithead and willfully put yourself into that situation. Really it doesn't apply to this situation very well.

A punch isn't something that happens by accident. It wasn't some unavoidable circumstance... like "oh well.. someone has to be punched here.. which will it be?"

Tossing someone's shit to the floor, when you've approached the person about it, and when it has no business being there in the first place is no excuse for fucking assault. Period. Red shirt guy could have been a little more respectful in moving the stuff.

Some choice comments from nedernormies from the site

Comment | Up/Downvotes
"Youd almost think steroids ahs something to do with this | 1800"

"Typical Bodybuilder. 10 hits,no knockout |1000"

"This is why i never go... | 200"

"Typical gymrat.worthless failures | 168"

"Fitness is gay,this doesnt happen in crossfit" | Minus 330

>Tossing someone's shit to the floor, when you've approached the person about it, and when it has no business being there in the first place is no excuse for fucking assault. Period. Red shirt guy could have been a little more respectful in moving the stuff.
Have you seen the complete video tho? Orange guy moved baldyfat's stuff without giving baldyfat a chance to respond to his request to get his stuff out. And no what happened is not just assault. Pls educateself.

What I and others in the thread am trying to say was orange guy was in the wrong for breaking decorum by being disrespectful and ending up ruining everybody's time while baldguy was wrong in throwing the first punch.

red dude should have backed off or thrown a punch earlier
no point getting in someone's face just to take hits and do nothing

>this is why i never go
topkek

Red dude kept talking shit after everybody else was calm and cleaning the place up.
>fightfags

Red shirt is a bro, tank top is an idiot.

Stop taking up space when you're doing jack shit and fighting in the gym is literally the dumbest thing ever. Hope tank top got kicked out for being a baby.

if you pull that "educate yourself" bullshit one more fucking time I'm going to fucking assault you, ya fucking autist. How's that?

Wrong. Sure. Whatthefuckever. If I fart in the gym I'm wrong... but it sure as hell doesn't give anyone the right to punch me. Baldfat's reaction, to me, throwing numerous punches before any retaliation, was WAY more severe then redshirt's offense.

He was just sucker punching the guy the way singlet guy sucker punched him on the bench. Rules were established from the start

Assault is the threat of the application of unlawful force
Battery is the actual application of unlawful force.
Educate yourself.
>all social missteps are of the same weight
Farting is not as bad as touching someone's stuff (and throwing the towel of another on the floor).
Baldy was not justified completely but there was provocation. Saying orange guy dindunuffin is stupid.
Educate yourself harder.

>Educate yourself harder.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know what grinds my gear?

These middle age fat mans who have shit phisiques, big belly no legs, but big fat arms and they always take pride in them, "woah bro check my inches my fuking arms wow".

I fucking hate this white trash. They are always bald, angry and have red faces.

Didn't see that, well the orange guy is a major dick but the baldie still embarrassed himself. For fucks sake, if you fight every cunt you won't have time for anything else in life.

I don't get it though, my gym is filled with mobsters, bouncers, pro fighter and lifters as well as dyles of every kind - never even a hint of trouble Everyone is polite as fuck and bending over backwards to accommodate others. If you're not happy being in the gym then why the fuck are you there.

the one with hair is my hero he absolutely BTFO that bald raging faggot shrugged those punches off and tried to reason with him and then got his shots in when that failed. tank top guy should just kill himself no reason to live in shame he was absolutely humiliated here

the only solution to that is to lift heavier weights so you'll be too tired to notice them
>tfw so tired you forget your locker combination
>tfw so tired you call your gf by another name
>tfw it's a man's name

Hapkido? I've got a black belt in karaoke, hows that for size faggot?

All I see is bad footwork, weak punches and hands way to low. I would beat shit of them both

THIS GUYS. EX DE