I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately...

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rF9D7S480Mw
cc.com/video-clips/sp2yk9/the-nightly-show-with-larry-wilmore-panel---obesity-in-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah sure fatty

*tipping fedora*

Nice try troll. I wonder how many people will bite.

>1) too dense to comprehend this

>fatass calling me dense

too long, didn't read. god damn I love being not fat

Am fat and the threads motivate/humor me. Don't be such a little girl

Ironic a fat talking about density which is related to mass...
youtu.be/rF9D7S480Mw
Milo sums up how fat people should not be glorified.

not sure if dumbasses or very subtle (counter)trolls.

fat is less dense than muscle etc, so the average fit person is more dense than the average fat person.

Genetics defiitely are a factor but they will never solely decide your body composition.

Kill yourself.

They are right. It's all about genetics.

Yeah man I feel you. Why can't Veeky Forums accept that my genetics invalidate all of thermodynamics?

>bread
>soda
>chips
>sandwiches without anything in them
>fries without ketchup
>straight low-fat milk

Where's the pizza? Where's the ice cream? 13500 calories and she doesn't even eat shit that tastes good?

this is officially a fat hate thread

>tumblr teir thread
no idea why i even bothered to reply to this garbage

nice pasta op

What always gets me about this picture is that she's eating a week's worth of calories in a day, but she's not even eating tasty food. All of that shit looks plain and just sugary, and not in a tasty way. The way those cheap snack cakes taste like shit compared to real sweets. She isnt one of tjose people who binge on tasty food and gain weight. She is actually going out of her way to be fat. And that smug fat face tells me she's proud of it. Disgusting.

>be me two months ago
>250 fatty
>Fat friend says it's genetic that's she's big, has piss poor metabolism
>Come across one of these threads
>Just count my calories
>Even sneak in a hamburger now and again
>Finally hit below 220 today

I think I'm gonna make it bros.

YEAAAAAA GET EM BRUH

Muh genetics keep me fat.

No the laws of physics keep you fat.

is that Brazil's last president?

Is this pasta just a new way of starting fat hate threads at this point?

I'm game

Can spinal injuries fuck your brain up?

Is this our replacement for the fph thread?

>Your genes matter and so do mine.
If yours matter so much, why not lose a little weight so you don't tear the crotch out every time you sit?

Fuck you. I have Hashimoto's disease (a real thyroid condition, not one of those self-diagnosed shit), and I've managed to lose 88 pounds way back in 2014, just by doing fucking stronglifts and keto.

After that, I found a girl and grew complacent. I slowly started gaining the weight back, girl left me, soon after I lost my mother to cancer and my father had a heart attack at her deathbed. Long story short, here I am, as fat as I ever was.

But you know what? I'll lose the fucking weight again. And keep it off this time. And if I ever gain it back, I'll just lose it again. Having a fucked up relation to food is just like any addiction, you'll slip, but that's okay. There is a myriad of information on the fucking internet about getting and staying in shape. Your excuses are not valid.

Fuck you.

Godspeed user

The heritability ratio for obesity implies that the offspring of obese people will make the same dumb decisions their parents did as opposed to being "born obese".

Obesity is negatively correlated with IQ, and IQ has a high heritability ratio.

Fucking beast

Also
>Mom passed to cancer
>Dad has heartattack

Damn son

Whats going on on here

All these fucking newfags who don't recognize one of the most classic copy pastas on this board

REDDIT GO HOME

>WWE wrestling

Oh yes. You can get pressure on your spinal cord and that is never good. Look up spinal stenosis for ideas what a pinched spinal cord

>be me
>not "depressed" but not happy
>why?
>have this bolt from the blue: it's because I'm fat
>one of several reasons but most relevant
>do some reading and research
>start diet
>down from 335 to 318 in only 3 weeks and still going
Feeling better every day and hope to hit my goal weight of 230 and begin a muscle building bulk for max mirins
>captcha: French fries
Don't tempt me fast food mistress !

Alright next time we'll just make fun of them for their inferior genetics

you're inspiring dude, stay strong.

right on dude. my mother has hashimoto's disease and it hasn't prevented her from losing weight either.

hehe, get it op? it's a big one?

Enraged fatty detected. Genetics does hinder weightloss and muscle gain in some cases, but thats just genetic variation. Enjoy being a genetic dead end my fat friend.

>Yes I am a bit fat
there it is lol

KYS, hammy

OP confirmed for being on the right.

It is 100% your fault

a 100 years ago there were no such things as fat people.

Every single man and woman can lose weight, including you. You are not so special that you bent the rules of the universe.

eating less = losing fat, 100% guaranteed.

Thanks for starting a new fph

(Trigger Warning) Conservation of energy is real

Is this bait?

Sure genetics affect your metabolism, but it doesn't change the fact that a calorie deficit will make you lose weight.

Nobody has an excuse, Fatty.

It is Stupid to say that genetica don't Play a role, they obviously do. But to say that the sole reason you are still fat is your parentes fault is an excuse. Some people might have it easier weight and some might have the opposite case but everyone can get fit.

So you are partly right but it is not an excuse to stau fat or Skeleton.

Wtf is that? XD

Noice
Though unless you're 7' you shouldn't bulk at 230, get down to 170-180 first

ayyy m8 what are you even doing here posting your shitty stale pasta

This is why fat people shouldn't have children.

They underreported their intake amd overrepoeted their exercise by that much? Top kek, can't trust fatties to do anything honestly or right.

6'2"
I just picked 230 kinda randomly will probably alter my goals as I approach depending on conditions.

I hope you make it you fat fuck

(You)

Damn, you were faster

>Op's fw

Keep it up user

I am and will.
>317 this morning after morning dump.

>Cites a review, says demonstrated.

When will you GED fags ever learn.

Enough

Does that dude have just a soda stain on him? Come on guy.

The original shitlord

We need to exterminate them.

I agree wholeheartedly but the fact is also that there were waaaaay less processed foods back then. Most stuff was local no gmo no hidden sugars.

Dear god please source this for me. That can't be an actual quote.

cc.com/video-clips/sp2yk9/the-nightly-show-with-larry-wilmore-panel---obesity-in-america

I want off this cray ride

t. a fatty trying to get better

Once, I went to Panera Bread and watched a guy order a sandwich AND a large soda. Jesus fuck! I hate fat people.