add salt bitch.

>american
>not mozzarella

Spotted the americlap

ginger and thai peppers

Butter and cheese :)

Lime and cilantro with a little sea salt

Cook it properly and eat it with seasoned meat and veggies

Soy sauce? Hello? Has anyone here eaten chinese food before?

>cheese

jesus christ fatties putting cheese on literally everything

Onions, peppers, garlic, meat, spices.

>stir fry onions, garlic and peppers in olive oil
>chicken too unless you're a faggot
>add COLD BASMATI rice that you cooked YESTERDAY
>add spicy sesame oil
>add OYSTER sauce (key)
>s+p
As soon as cold rice is all warmed and mixed with ingredients (iver high heat with oil) take it off the fire so it doesnt get mushy

Pork or beef blood from the butcher it'll make your rice taste fucking amazing besides who can't use a little extra iron and protein

Furikake

>inb4 weeaboo faggot

Use quinoa instead

3 eggs
3 tbsp bacon crumbles
Garlic salt black pepper chili pepper

rice is delicious on its own if youre not fat

>pic related: tastiest rice you can order on amazon

>handful of tomatoes
>cilantro
>fresh lemon juice
>pepper & salt as needed

or

> beans & diced onions
> curcuma
> garam masala
> hot madras masala
> chili as needed

When you make it in the rice cooker, put chicken broth instead of water and throw in a fuckton of spinach. Its like a light version of rice-a-roni without all the bad shit.

>mozzarella
>not gruyere

Spotted the burgerbong

this

buying quality rice is sure to make your rice taste infinitely better and japanese or short grain rice is the best tasting rice out there

2 teaspoons garam masala
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom

Top it with a big fuckin' pile of kimchi breh

Add beans, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. A can of beans and 1 cup of rice is 30g protein or more

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now who literally don't know what kind of taste/spices/condiments they like
boggles my mind

i just mix it with curry so it doesn't matter if it's plain

but you can half cook it while a chicken is in the oven with its juices flowing, and then put the rice in for the last 10 minutes (10 mins might be too much idk) with the chicken so it soaks up the chickeny goodness

3 eggs, 4oz chicken, 6 oz rice, soy sauce+hotsauce+msg

Herbs and spices. No calories, lots of antioxidants and junk.

$5/lb for rice?
No way is it that good

Im a skelly, eating regular meals has never been a prt of my life and I never learned to cook
Livin on my own now and going to the store, no idea what to buy or what to do with any of it
Sucks

same, only I lost my sense of smell/taste after whiplash in a collision
>mfw eating proton powder, bananas, oats, PB and metamucil in the same bowl with my OJ

Here's what I just did:

Half a dozen chicken breasts in the crock pot, in vegetable broth + spices (oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil, cilantro) + lemon juice.

I then used the leftover broth from the crock pot as the liquid in my rice steamer.

I am in flavor country.

Beans, salsa, spinach and tobasco tbqh

Yeah uh I pay $1/lb or less for my rice (mahatma brand) and it tastes fine. It's not fun and exciting to eat, but I can't imagine any rice is.

>2016
>still eating for "taste"
Not gonna make it

Soy sauce

Make chicken fried rice Thai style

REALL NIGGAS KNOW

what i do is throw in frozen vegetables and cayenne pepper.
also at the end i throw in an egg or two.
if you want to add cheese, turn the temperature to low, add the cheese, then a bit of milk.
sometimes i add a cheeseburger to it as well.
i dont do the cheeseburger often, and the cheese even less often.

usually i just boil water, throw in a bit of rice, and frozen veg, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. if i put in too much water (you get better at eyeballing) then some minced onion. then near the end i put in broccoli (before the water is totally gone) once the water is gone i add the egg if i want an egg.
ps if you cook it like this, uncovered, and veg all at once, your rice not cook as much as your used to, but i like my rice firm.
its super easy this way.
its not a particularly great way to prepare rice, kinda muddles the flavors and textures, but its easy and only uses one pot so the clean up is super easy as well.
for fried rice, just make a bunch and keep leftovers. idk why but fried rice works better with leftover rice.

due to my circumstances i dont do my own shopping so, to be less of a burden, i keep it simple as possible so i dont do much variation. but it is a hundred times better if you go to a farmers market or something and buy fresh produce.

Your veggies of choice, chicken breast cut into small cubes and soy sauce and mix it all together in a hot pan where you prepared the chicken. Voila fried rice.

>asians
Fuck off