Are tattoos the ultimate indication of retardation?

Are tattoos the ultimate indication of retardation?

yes, once you pass 25 then you start making retarded facebook posts about how stupid it is that society discriminates against you for your stupid blobby arm drawings, even though you were warned nonstop that would happen before you got them done

No matter what anyone else says. Yes.
Tattoos = low IQ /retardation

It's just a certain image people want to portray. There are those that want to project a functional image whereas there are also people that want to project how hardcore they are. They're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.

Never do something that can not be undone.

yes.
unless you are a warrior or a slave you have no right or need for tattoos.
(by warrior i mean somebody that will die before 25, not some fag that wants to be hardcore.)

I can't help but consciously think that someone who gets them is sort of low-class and probably just has poor taste.

Also the guy on the right looked like he just artificially inseminated a cow

They're all right in moderation and if they're tastefully done, a majority of people get them everywhere and by shitty tattoo artists.

If you're going to get them think long and hard (no homo) about what you want and be willing to pay a lot of money to get a good artist and space them out over your body so they don't look like cluttered shit.

Is a boxer excused then?

Lel those fucking kill me. Everyone I see post those are fucking losers working at McDonald's with a GED.

> I don't take risks I'm a scared bitch

I'd say so
>often meaningless
>people often look or will look like shit
>expensive
>can get damaged
>often ugly
>hard to remove

At his stage the guy on the right should ink his whole body.

Not all tats are the same. Some have symbolism, and in my book if it has a personal meaning to you it's fine. It's a little less degenerate than half the shit most people do on a regular basis, like smoking or using drugs.

What it comes down to is that people with tats, the same as drug users or smokers, have the rights to their own body and what you think is completely irrelevant.

>warrior
Found the neckbeard

WTF is that shit on his arm? Is he turning him self black or what

The only reasonable tattoo I've ever seen was some guy's who had a sentence his mum used to tell him when he was young and he got it after she passed away. He also put it in a place that can be hidden.

Generally I don't give two shits about people with tattoos because I'm not a pushy retard who minds other people's business but if I were to make a choice between a visibly tattood person vs a untattood person regarding job, study, anything I would definitely feel more inclined towards the untattood guy as he would seem to act sensibly and not on immediate urges

>what you think is completely irrelevant.
not true, if a business doesnt want some hipster covered in tattoo barf working in their store, then it absolutely matters what they think because they can boot his ass to the curb. this is the problem with idiots who get tattoos, they think everyones opinion of what they do to themselves is irrelevant, then they get all pissy when they find out other people are entitled to their own opinions as well, the main one being that no one likes spending time around punky mcblobstain tatooface

>wanting to show off how cool, deviant, and hardcore you are is comparable to wanting to be seen as a functional and mannered member of society

like having sex you fucking moron?

Nobody ever said that you aren't entitled to your opinions, but they are completely irrelevant. If you own a business and don't want to hire someone with tats that's your business, but seeing as how you're sitting here shit posting we both know that isn't the case.

>i make retarded life decisions and act like it makes me tough I'm a stupid bitch

>having a tattoo that can be covered by normal clothing is impossible to do

tattoos, dyed hair, piercings.

they are all just attempts at cultivating a personality on the outside because you lack any sort of real identification on the inside. they are like the ultimate forms of trying to fit into something because you are 'permanently' altering your body. uninteresting people get tattoos, piercings, and dye their hair whacky colors.

>hurr hurr no one opnions matter 2 me
>hurr looking fer a job heres my resume
>hurr wut u no hire me
>hurr ur opnion dont matter but ur opinion means i no get money this week
>hurr hurr cant connect the dots oh well lets stretch these mothafuckin ears some mo n call it a dya

>Yeah I want my arms to be niggers
>Say no more, fambino!

Seriously, no one cares. And if they do you can always go find other people who don't care. It's not hard.

What's really funny is that tats are acceptable enough that I've seen ER docs with full sleeves

But you keep on being mad about tattoos. It's certainly not like anyone is holding a gun to your head to get one.

>Guy on left.

Is he doing some sort of tattoo blackface?

Whoops meant guy on right, not left.

if a girl has a tattoo i Expect her to fuck me on the first date

I'm a combat veteran of multiple deployments since the war on terror began.
>more of a warrior than most of you

I'm currently an Intelligence Analyst working for a very respectable three letter gov agency.
>more professional than most of you

I'm also covered up to my neck in tattoos

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

t. Mr. More Successful Than You

they are acceptable because it's pretty much more original to not have a tattoo at this point. I don't really care either way but it's just like if a person is fat, I don't have to be attracted to it. and for the most part you can instantly recognize a loser by what they advertise. the tasteless trashy tattoos are just big signs that say "avoid" and "mental disaster" or even "financially unstable." I don't think all are bad. and I find true artists to be quite impressive. but the culture is just filled with hot garbage diarrhea people. aw cute that super fat bi polar girl with acne got a hummingbird on her foot. way to go Tessa!

Also, I'm only 27.
Fit, tatted, and successful.

Keep projecting your jealous, I love it.

no (You) havent, but keep trying to rationalize such a poor decision, itll surely work out someday

>tattoos are dumb
>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know graduated top of my class in the War on Terror Marines, am covered in tattoos, and work for the NSA
Even though none of that is true, the fact that you equate being a veteran to success is childish itself

There's a difference between taking risks with potential rewards, and a risk that does nothing to help you.

People (not me) judge you for you tattoos, an undeniable fact. They might not say it, but it always has a negative connotation associated with it.

Most people do not have tattoos and can't understand the thought process behind it. You're just going to have to accept it.

Those were the radiologists.
t. med student whose shadowed lots of docs without tattoos.

Stupid people and white trash are definitely more likely to get tattoos, but I don't see issue with them myself as long as they're either important or well done. Like I have a friend who's one of the coolest dudes I know but he's literally got a troll face tattoo. (He's also a tattoo artist so he gets away with his ink)

I'm pretty clean cut, and I just wear long sleeves to cover my arms if I know someone I'll be around wont be a fan (know your audience yadda yadda).

Basically, if you get something it better be either significant or the art must be well done. Also no spur of the moment nonsense, make sure you want it after a month of idea inception.

I was just thinking about this today.

I came to conclusion that if you want tattoo it's best to get them on your shoulders and pecs. They look most aesthetic there and you can hide them easily for the work.

Also, don't get them before you're 30 y/o. Your perception of your image WILL change and you will regret the tattoo you did when you were young. Hell, my perception of myself changed so much in last 2 years, I feel like I'm completely different person with different interests.

>risk that does nothing to help you

b-but bruh! I look like a total badass! r-right?

Most likely tattoo obtained in prison that were either horribly done or clearly displayed racial hatred.

And this solid black tattoo... it's a little something I like to call ragret.

dying your hair permanently alters your body?

I know guys who's gains disappeared before someones hair dye.

I really think that there is one guy on Veeky Forums who shit post every tattoo thread he can, 24 hours a day. Always the same arguments, really mad against tattoo, as if his wife cheated on him with an inked guy or something.

In real life, I'm covered with tattoos and it has never been an issue. Maybe it's a murika thing ?

ER docs are immune from being insecure idiots?

This is good advice. If I would've gotten a tattoo when I wanted to, it'd be a huge Super Mario sleeve up my entire arm with a coin box on my neck. I seriously had that stupid shit all sketched out and was ready to go, but a twinge of doubt managed to save me from ridicule for the rest of my life.

Seriously guys, if you want a tattoo then wait until you're 30+. If it REALLY means that much to you and you're FINE with having it the rest of your life, then you shouldn't have any issue waiting. Despite what you may think in high school, the majority of the important shit in your life begins after 30.

>more original to not have a tattoo at this point
>Only reason i don't have one is to appear more original

you're attacking the wrong point. no that one thing isn't permanent but it's still a major red flag.

45 year old woman fat woman with pink hair.. what's that tell you?

Full sleeves are retarded anyway.

Yes

my policy has been if I get an idea, sit on it for at least a year or two before going for it.

ive never had any problems finding jobs in stuffy engineering firms despite my visible forearm tattoo. it's nothing crude, but it is visible and nobody has even asked about it.

there are plenty of horrible tattoos ofc

>Most people do not have tattoos

I didn't know people from the 50s could post here. Pretty much everyone under 30 has a tattoo these days.

She's a woman twice. Two vaginas.

no one calls you on it because no one actually cares that much. and who can be bothered to argue with a total stranger on the street over what they think is shitty life choice? being anonymous just lets us vent over dumb shit that kind of annoys us day to day. however I can guarantee that your ladder has far less rungs than the person without tattoos.

i didn't address them because i agreed with them, but i went cross eyed at that part and thought i'd misunderstood something. My bad bruh.

im confused are you implying I said that or meant that? or is that what you do? I just don't have one because I can think of way better ways to burn 500 dollars

lol i wish i could share your tiny worldview, it would make life so much easier and less stressful if i thought everyone in the world was exactly like me and my friends.

ah shuddup.

Same here, never had trouble with my forearm tattoos, mostly because I actually put in the time to think about whether or not I really want them.
If anything, people are interested and ask about them.

Just don't get a tattoo in the heat of the moment.. those you will usually regret.

maybe, but for that to be a valid point, you need to be on the ladder in the first place instead of playing pat a fanny with the freaky dancing dude behind the gym.

ilu bby

Might as well give yourself some sweet little stab wounds somewhere inconspicuous. Sick brahhhhhhh

With people like Rich who are the outlying 1% of lovable freaks, he should go wild with steroids, tattoos, whatever is entertaining to us. Rich will probably be dead in 10 years from exploded heart so go wild with what he has left.

For everyone else, stay clean. The bad shit are single tattoos. Either go full-on freak with tattoos and turn yourself into an outlaw punk, or none at all. A single or two tattoos look like eyesore defects

I'm getting a tattoo on my back to hide my horrible acne scarring, guess I'm joining the retard/degenerate club

the guy on the right looks dumb ass shit

my ladder is horizontal and extends into his anus

it's so hilarious how Veeky Forums doesn't like being stereotyped as a dumb meathead because they lift all the time but they turn around and stereotype other people that do things they, themselves, wouldn't do. Top zoz m9.

REKT

you're just generalizing

>implying you couldn't have been more successful without them

This is what I don't get. Why would you give yourself a disadvantage in life. I don't have a problem with tattoos, I even want one pretty bad, but the reality is that they are looked down on and people will treat you differently; it's undeniable human nature.

you're generalizing about me generalizing

underage b&

It doesn't work like that, retard

respectable tattoo artists won't tattoo you

Strawman

don't generalize me, faggot.

doesn't even make sense

>enlisted
>took a government job

This is the definition of dead end. Enjoy working at the same place for 20+ years as a wage slave with just enough money to die with.

doesn't make it any less true

ew I'd never fuck a guy with tattoos.

I'm a girl btw

im not even military but that is definitely not how service benefits tend to go down

don't they tend to go down under the bridge and beg for money?

i was making a joke, but now i just feel sad.

Tattoos are pretty cool and fun to get. There is a certain feeling of hardcoreness about them because it does require pain and remaining still during said pain.

Tats are like clothes. Some people dress very well, most people dress ok, and some people dress like shit.

I have one tattoo, some Viking runes on my chest. I love seeing it every day and it's in an easily concealed spot. The runes are something meaningful to me.

I can't say the same about some blobby butterfly on your ankle or a barbed wire lower back tat.

or rich pianola in general.

being enlisted only guarantees you so much. you could make really good money as a cop or something but unless you were more than just enlisted that's pretty much the best you can do. no one, not even the government wants a potential PTSD monkey in their building. especially one who never went to college and developed his most crucial social skills between the ages of 18-23 in a fucking desert while being shot at. jus saying, it's a respectable thing being in the military from a courage perspective. but it's no where near as beneficial as they make it out to be. cop = best case scenario

which runes bruh?

what makes them meaningful

>Tattooing your arms pure black

For what purpose man?

I'd get a tattoo if A. I wasn't scared of the needles and B. If I could find something I actually want on myself for the rest of my life.

Why do you need ass faggots get so anal and bitchy about tattoos? Do you subconsciously equate tattoos with the chads that bullied you in high school?

>that is definitely not how service benefits tend to go down
You're right.
It's rare that the government gives vets that much support

remember when you were a kid learning to write with a pen and you'd make a mistake and scribble it out to the point where the pages underneath were scribbled?

That's the purpose.

chads?

why do you have to be do defensive about tattoos? are you so insecure about them because you regret the shitty decisions you made?

Haha it sure is buddy. That's why veterans get literally fucked, because the benefits are awesome!

Because it triggers the morons like you that have le edgy bodyart

Never works out that way, does it?

It's a method of covering up previous tattoos. I guess he once had a load of gang tattoos that he's now ashamed of

Ink in skin is just a shitty medium, and everything turns out looking tacky. I find it funny how everyone with tattoos rationalizes their abominations with some potent "meaning" behind them. I guess they recognize they're completely devoid of aesthetics and have to be accounted for somehow.

I guess lasers aren't that efficient yet?

So he had "eat your vegetables you little cunt" tattooed up his arse crack?

can the meaning be "i thought it looked pretty"?