1. read the sticky
2. follow the sticky
3. ?????
4. profit

you are ok, whats the problem ? I guess you could lose a bit

read the fucking sticky

jennifer?
also eat less

You have terrible genetics. You can lose a little weight and it might help a tiny bit. But your frame and tits are genetic.

>okay
>clearly fat
>this is what Veeky Forums is now
Kys

this holy fuck

I've never seen a case of skinnyfat+gyno combo this bad before
honestly at this point I would consider roiding my man

>you are ok
Nigga you ain't gona get laid here.

Also, read the sticky as
pointed out.

>fix

I think you're beautiful.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lifting and noogleberry

thats a girl dumbass

You can meet a really nice guy like me and he will love you forever, but only under one condition.
Don't cheat on me.

To bad you could never achieve that. You're a disgusting roastie bitch that should be thrown into a lake with hungry crocs.

Can chest workouts fix my tits or am I fucked?

wear a bra. By the time someone actually sees how floppy and gross they are he will be to ready to fuck to bail.

You can start by sitting on my face desu

youre fucked

W O N K Y

noogleberry

Did you have a kid?

What is noogleberry? Surgery?

No. I want some within the next five years though.

Were you extremely fat before? Also age?

boob job.

a breast pumping system, like a natural more tedious and time consuming version of a boob job. check out the noogleberry forums for more results and guides, trannies also use it to get tits.

Get a fucking liver transplant.

This. Only science can save you now

loose body fat and train your posterior chain (squats, lunges, deadlift), you can also get a nice haircut, nice clothes, a nice fragrance (not too heavy) and in general appear as you care about your body and appearance
if you're face and ass are nice then I wouldn't personally care about the tits that much desu, and many guys would not neither.

rachel get the fuck off Veeky Forums

desu you look fine here, just lift.

Lose a lot of fat. Start lifting.

>No. I want some within the next five years though.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

YOU WON'T FIND ANY MAN TO LEECH OF HERE

>no timestamp

Yes. I was pushing 300 at 5'5". I'm now 170 four years later. I'm 23.

>No. I want some within the next five years though.

Yea, your time is running out isnt it? Just try not to lie about birth control and have your partner agree to having a child.

Just tell everyone you're female from now on. That will make it less awkward.

If you were a man we'd tell you to Git Gud.

But honestly I love to see progress so I'll give you my opinion for what its worth. I think you should work with cards you were dealt. Specifically in your case you are lucky to have a pear shape body so thats a plus. Emphasize your hips if you decide to lose weight. Aim for 10-12 inch diff between waist and hips. Eg 28-30waist 38-40hips

Not sure what your face looks like, so i cant really tell you what hairstyle would fit you best, but ponytail is always a surefire look. less curly 80s.

youre like 4-5/10 atm. But the dirty little secret is that good taste in clothes and styling will almost always put you 2 above that. Just work with what you got and play the positive vibe most people are looking for.

Lmao that fucking gyno, RIP user

Also cut your hair you fucking hippy

I don't know if its the white balance thats off, but your skin color looks weird. try tanning

something else: its hard to tell how fat you are with your clothes off. It could be simply your frame. Take a picture with underwear and bras.

>mfw thingken of you hurting

He got one big titty and one small titty and we call em biggysmalls

not that bad, really. you look average, and your not going to be a model. you already achieved a lot and if you look like you take care about yourself then you will find guys who will want you. I wouldn't mind desu.

>inb4 op is a trap

Why are you censoring? thins isn't facebook.

Nice gyno faggot

omg you look very cute here user. really just lift and eat healthy to get that loose skin back in shape.

All of these perma-autists and perma-virgins can't tell a male body from a female body.

anyway, OP, you lost a lot of weight already and you're moving more into the normal zone. Keep up your calorie cut and start lifting weights. You will continue to lose weight and start building strength. You will see more definition instead of flab. As your work out more, your pec size will increase and your boobs will sit on firmer muscle and change a bit, but not much.

Lose weight. Save for breast augmentation by a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Can't unsag boobs.

Hey. Totally not whiteknighting here... 90% of us are dealing with similar shit as you. Don't let negative dissuade you from working at it. Are you ever going to be a fitness model? Probably not, but you can still get fit, rock that shit, and feel great about yourself. You're brave for putting your shit out there.

where in the christ did all the beta faggots come from in this thread?

read the sticky
>train right
>eat right
>read fashion blogs
>?????
>sex

just lose weight and go lift

chest workouts will help to make your boobs perkier by providing that additional support underneath the boob tissue, but it's not going to make you kate upton

and the truth is, most men are fine with boobs, no matter the size or shape

work on your butt to maximize the perception that you have (or at least it seems) a shitty waist

did i mention lose weight? lose weight

do not expect to see some "nice" results until at least 1-2 years, aka dont fall for the 90 day squat bullshit meme

lose weight = 80% diet/nutrition, 20% exercise

which is easier, running 5 km to burn off calories from the doughnut, or just not eating the doughnut in the first place?

follow any workout plan that you like, at the end of the day, the workout plan that you like and will stick to will trump any other plan

that being said, there are workout plans that are better than others, depending on your goals

bret contreras (or however you spell his last name) has some good info on glute building exercises. luges, barbell hip thrust

did i mention lose weight? losing weight will make a ton of difference, really, theres a reason i said it 3 times

take your time, its a marathon, not a sprint. excessive and rapid weight loss is unhealthy and can be dangerous. one foot in front of the other

Whatever you do OP, Don't eat Bread.

If you start lifting, doing cardio and eating clean they might get smaller which will help. They are mostly fat right? Everyone loves a fit girl so don't worry about things you can not change. Pls don't get false tits btw.

Fuck you faggot. Bread is awesome.

Surgery

Mongoloid detected. Please remove yourself from the chan :^)

>170
>5'5

What the fuck, I'm 6'0 and 166, and still have 6 pounds to lose before I'm at my goal bf%. How are you so heavy and not that fat?

Shouldn't you europoors be getting ready for bed?

visceral fat

supposedly every1 on fit is 6'9 with 10 inch dick yet every time a girl posts u guys squirm like roaches

Can you post pics?
I'm around 6', 150 lbs and other than my arms, legs, chest filling in a bit, I don't look very different from when I was 120 lbs

Gonna be real with you. Work out HARD.

Get implants.

Rest of surgery to fix your face.

Honestly I would fuck the shit out of you but getting fit can only do good to anyone so just go for it

Also there's no point in censoring the way you do it kek

Contribootin just with my humble and sincere man opinion.

I would fuck you, but I wouldn't terribly enjoy it and I would find it akward because of your saggy tits. They are a little bad indeed. But, again, I would finish the job with no problem.

That's because with clothes on, I am guessing you would appear somewhat atractive (i think I can see some fine waist line) almost a 6/10, if you are not a slob.

Only when I peel you bra off would I see how weird your tits are But then It would be too late and my cock really does give a shit in the end.

I wouldn't call you ever again - unless you really have a nice personality (actual personality, not a euphenism for ugly people) going on; OR you can suck a mean dick.

I would talk to my friends about your weird tits. how you have bamboozle me in fucking you. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. When men feel embarassed they never tell..

The worst being said, I think you should just read the sticky and go with the basic.

*tips fedora*

Listen little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments.

But that ain't what I'm all about. Let me just say you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

You look fine dear, be proud of your body because there are far worst out there and in my personal opinion you're a good 6/10! (A little above average (average being 5).).

If you really want to change your form though, map out the areas you want to work on to get your desired physique, and do workouts that wok on those areas.

Have a lovely day deary!

Sure. Not terribly impressive, but here ya go

SS + GOMAD

And arms

Cut/10

and hi test girls are ok too. yet there is still a problem you don't want to address.

anatomy/health class/biology middle school 8th grade shit right here.

When you scoop a big clump of chocolate mud cake with extra whipped cream into your oily hands, instead of unhinging your jaw and consuming the whole thing in one enormous swallow, release your clenched fist over the nearest bin and drop that shit where it belongs.

Are you a virgin?
I'm also girl and my body looks better than yours and I still can't find a BF to get me laid on the daily. I have urges too...

>I'm around 6'

lol

that's great. a lot of girls i know in their 20s just preserve themselves and maintain waht they got based off of their youth alone. yet they already let themselves go and they don't realize it. keep it up, seriously. this just made you a hell of a lot more attractive even if your body isn't as attractive.

>not that bad, really. you look average, and your not going to be a model.
any girl can be a "model" if she gets shoots and has a portfolio. same with anyone who buys a skateboard and rides it. they are now "skaters"
if you mean like runway type of physique, then i agree op will probably not achieve that if she tried.
>you already achieved a lot and if you look like you take care about yourself then you will find guys who will want you. I wouldn't mind desu.
that's the thing. it looks like she doesn't take care of herself because of her average look. but knowing that she has been helping herself frpm 300lbs is a huge mindfuck.

Shit, there are all kind of body shapes but I've never seen anything like corn on the cob shape

Can I see a pic of your ass?

Kek

The hairstyle looks good tho

oops, I spilled from Veeky Forums again

Just cut desu. You've got shit genetics so might as well try to pull of the skinny girl look.

lel

ty
I'd be happy if I could look like that at 166

Did you fall for the 6'4"=cutoff for manlets meme?

>ITT: everyone on Veeky Forums sees what a actual woman's tits look like, and everyone loses their minds

kek

Dress how you would on a normal day and post pics, it can look way different and most people dont see you naked

>5'11
>about 160

Lose fat OP. Read the sticky.
But im also a runfag

Lifting would help you. Put on some lean muscle mass. And calories in calories out.

Are those scars on your wrist?

SS + gomad

>actual woman
Just cuz most women don't take care of themselves doesn't mean this is acceptable.

This. It's obvious bread is your problem.

to fix your tits you need a boob job. sorry, thats all there is to it. for everything else, just lift and eat well.

There's literally nothing wrong with fake tits OP
It's the very first investment you should make

>2016 Anno Domini
>eating bread

LONDON

Shouldn't you europoors be getting to bed around now?