How long should it take to hit 1234 with perfect diet and commited to a good routine?

How long should it take to hit 1234 with perfect diet and commited to a good routine?

How long after that does it take before girls get nervous and wet around you?

>How long should it take to hit 1234 with perfect diet and commited to a good routine?
less than 6 months. how much less depends on your talent.

>How long should it take to hit 1234 with perfect diet and commited to a good routine?

Depends. If you're a manlet, or you're fat and have to cut, it could take over 9 months. 6 months if you're normal sized with decent base strength to start.

>How long after that does it take before girls get nervous and wet around you?

If you have good facial aesthetics and aren't a tubolard, it could happen before you hit 1234. If you're ugly, the end of time.

Fuck you Veeky Forums and your retarded fucking standards. 6 months. 6 fucking months to hit a 1 plate OHP, a 2 plate bench, a 3 plate squat, and a fucking 4 plate deadlift. That is bullshit and you know it.

Maybe not bullshit for someone who's been active their whole lives or has superior genetics, but for many others that started from fucking NOTHING (i.e. super skelly or obese) it's fucking ridiculous to say 6 months. That give unreasonable hope to newbies and makes them feel like shit when they don't hit it in 6 months.

Goddamn you guys are fucking delusional. Don't say how long it takes to hit 1/2/3/4 before you actually hit it yourself, fucking faggot.

If you don't hit it by 2 years, then you're training has been suboptimal. But 6 months is a fucking retarded standard to set for newbies. It takes at least 2-3 months to even slightly get down good form for the big 3. I say slightly because you can always improve form.

Hit in in 6 months in a deficit.

No gf yet, but two bfs

>found the fat ass
what is relative strength?

People struggle to do even 1 or 2 of those after 2 years of lifting irl but everyone on Veeky Forums goes from a 40 kg bench to 100 kg in about 30 sessions. Seems legit.

2.5-3 years if you train seriously (but not obsessively), never get major injuries or real-life hiccups and most importantly never get bored from any of those exercises

Been sedentary my entire life.

Hit it no prblem in 6 mo. while cutting from 190 to 170

Dyel??!?

Include 20 chins as well to rule out the fatties.

no, 6 months is pretty standard on SS done right. you clearly didn't do SS correctly, if at all.

...are people truly this weak????

1pl8 (45lb added) x5 is a better goal.

I hit that when i hit 1pl8 ohpx4

I have a buddy who took 1 year to bench 1 (one) plate

I agree. been lifting for four months im 148 at 5'8
not even really close to those numbers except for ohp.

>what is relative strength?
irrelevant in this context. the question isn't "how to hit 1/2/3/4 while deliberately avoiding muscular bodyweight".

took me a month and a half to get 1/2/3/4 with no pior lifting experience, wtf is going on in here???

2 plate bench

not everyone has autistic dedication to the gym

BTW im 5'9 180

What's a plate in Kg?

Nah, fuck you dude.

I've been lifting consistently for about 6 weeks, I started doing deadlifts 2 weeks ago and I'm deadlifting my bodyweight (100kg 4 x 10). Someone telling me 1234 is achievable in 6 months is a goal and a fucking motivation. If I'm not doing AT LEAST that by the end of the year, I'm not going to be broken by it, I'm gonna keep going at it.

Anyone that's serious about improving themself will appreciate that it's a guideline, and won't get to 6 months and think "oh i can't do it yet, i must be fucked".

>...are people truly this weak????
yes, they are. there's a huge difference between someone who trains and eats seriously and the average Veeky Forumsizen/gymbro. it's not really about talent, but more about people doing lots of stupid shit in the gym and refusing to eat enough because they're worried about getting fat. and then they'll become convinced that reaching 1/2/3/4 in 6 months is impossible because they're own shitty training gave lackluster results.

>Goddamn you guys are fucking delusional. Don't say how long it takes to hit 1/2/3/4 before you actually hit it yourself, fucking faggot.

lol this.

I posted a video of me deadlifting 5plate on facebook (yeah sue me) and a friend of mine who just started SS commented saying he can't wait to be there in "about 4 months or so at the rate I'm gaining".

I didn't have the heart to say anything.

the avg fitizen doesnt even lift

Quit your bitching, and start lifting. It's possible.

Holy fuck if you think it takes two years to ohp 1pl8 you're retarded

>deadlifting bodyweight in 6 weeks
>100kg bodyweight

Forgot to mention in my rant post that body composition is something no one seems to take into account when spouting these huge numbers in an absurdly short time on this Mongolian fish fondling forum.

I started lifting at 5'9'' motherfucking 57kg bodyweight. Took me over 6 months to hit a 2pl8 squat

Yes I'm salty

>100kg bodyweight
i think thats the point he is trying to make. it took me a while to work up to that point but i weigh 80lbs less than you

fatty

you're a fatasfatass
and you won't come close to squating 3 plate in 6 months

I think the main problem for most people is diet. a lot of people can do most of the right things in the gym (provided they're on a good routine), but people often waste months or years before they realize the importance of a good diet. and then there's the fear of getting fat which makes people eat at near maintenance. since the OP involves "perfect diet" and "commited to a good routine" I think 6 months is more than enough time to reach those numbers. my diet was nowhere near perfect and it still took me less than 6 months.

holy fuck 325lbs
thats almost a 150kg for you europoors

so how does that work with 1/2/3/4?

is it

1 * 60 / 2 * 60 / 3 * 60 / 4 * 60

1 * 100 / 2 * 100 / 3 * 100 / 4 * 100 etc?

6'4
Say what you want bros, Im in the gym increasing weight and losing the pounds. What's your excuse?

wtf are you talking about? it means you press (for one rep) 60kg, bench 100kg, squat 140kg and deadlift 180kg

post body bby

I didn't start at 325 look at the graph dumbass.

I'm not sure if this is bait or not.

The Press - 60kg
Bench - 100kg
Squat - 140kg
Deadlift - 180kg

And afaik it's 1 rep max.

still fat

C U T
U
T

Honestly not bait. Everyone was just saying 'plate' and I had no idea what that was.

Good job, still on the path bro. I'll make it eventually. What's your results?

you'll make it. it's far easier to get lean than get big and strong.

lmao

SS is a great program but all these fatties putting up weight quickly are so delusional when they think linear gains will continue into oblivion.

muscles are not a love potion. if you put your eggs in this basket, you will crash hard. only by developing inner frame, a mentality of abundance, self-respect and masculinity can you achieve good results.

I started lifting with dedication maybe month and a half ago. Went from barely benching 60 to hitting a pr of 80 easily, and I was half way through my workout. It's not that hard if you train properly

you started at 285 you fat fuck. its not hard if you start like a hamplanet but some of us actually started not morbidly obese, but you fat fucking burgerking eating mcdonalds in your face stuffing fat fucking american obviously can t comprehend that.

>hurr durr i almost squat 80% of my bodyweight that my fat stubby legs had to carry all my fat fucking obese life

kill yourself faggot

I'm stronger than you
fact is you won't reach 1/2/3/4 in six months, despite the starting advantage, you know it.

ever heard of noobgains you fat fucking mongoloid

thats not really fair for fatties either

you should chin about as much total weight as you bench. so 100kg chin-up total should be pretty close to 1/2/3/4, although i personally feel the chins should be for 5 reps and the others 1rm to make things even

>used to be 270lbs
>down to 220lbs
>tfw massive fucking calves

I feel sorry for the guys who started skinny and started lifting to gain mass but can't add any to their calves.

But I'm also envious because they're not covered in stretch marks and didn't sweat profusely when walking more than a city block...

>120kg fatties telling 60kg skellies that their progress is too slow
>implying bodyweight does not affect lift progression

There's a reason powerlifting comps are divided into weight divisions. Fuck you fatties with your overbloated egos. It should be a requirement to post your bodyweight EVERY time you talk about your progress.

I'm fucking mad. It sucks to start off at a sub-60kg skelly and seeing all these fat fucks making quicker progress and telling off skellies for being "weak".

Fuck this imageboard

Cool stories. So again I'm inching closer to the goal, and your guys excuse is what exactly?

I'm fat? My body is terrible sure. But I'm on track. I might not make it in 6 months but it definitely looks possible.

Also, yeah I ate like shit but I fixed it. So deal with it.

the point is you fat fucking retard that you bash other people for in your perception not making quicker progress while you started as a fucking hamplanet but your mongoloid brain cant comprehend that it is easier for you to gain strength if you are this fucking fat

imagine being not morbidly obese and starting out without any athletic background and lifting weights

i fucking hate these fat fucks

get down to a normal weight and you wont be even close to 1/2/3/4, i guarantee it

The point is, you have a relative advantage because you are fat. So it will take you less time

I reinforce this post

>do more exercise to lose weight
>"I bet you won't be closer to your goal"
>your goal of losing more weight and lifting heavy

So you're a dyel? Even non fatties I've convinced to do stronglifts keep up the linear growth with me so far. You sound like you're just whining. Insecure?

Believe it or not aswell, I've been athletic before from marching band, wrestling, and lifting. So maybe I had an advantage, obviously didn't weigh as much then but whatever.

Point is stronglifts is a starting strength workout, no one mentioned you had to be fat to keep up.

jesus christ you are dumb as shit. THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS hitting 1/2/3/4 in a low amount of time

HE DIDNT SAY GET TO A LOWER WEIGHT HE SAID TO HIT THESE STRENGTH MILESTONES WHILE LOSING WEIGHT

Did the fat go to your head or are you just naturally this fucking stupid?

Fucking lmao at all you DYEL pussies

I started SS a month a go and I'm ALREADY at 100kg squat and 60kg bench

All you whiney cunts who didn't reach 1/2/3/4 after six months need to get your fucking testosterone checked

Wasn't even me bro, someone else just saw how illogical that is. I'm making progress towards the goal and the 1/2/3/4. Doesn't make sense that I will end up low when I'm constantly improving.

>2plate squat bitch talking shit

Not quite. I hit the milestones a while ago. The sheer delusions though here are aggravating.

App name?

Stronglifts 5x5

one word
noobgains
if you drop 40 more lbs your strength wont linearly increase, in fact it will most likely go down.

Lol you call that progress?

I literally started SS on Monday and my max squat is now 150kg. Catch up you fucking weakling

Man I started with 150kg, did you spend your youth on the computer or some shit?

Thanks

lmao at you pricks

I squatted 200kg when I was 14 before I even stepped into a gym

So youre not actually doing SS

I bet that wasn't even high bar you dyel beta nu-male

Hitting 1/2/3/4 for 1rm is probably possible but unlikely for six months.
I'm working towards hitting 1/2/3/4 for reps in a year, no wraps or belt.

On Saturday I made a girl nervous and wet by just going up to her and hitting on her. Literally just said
>Hi. I think you're really cute and I wanted to meet you, my name's user.

I'm 5'10, 240lb, I'm fat and doing SS.

The only attention you'll get from being swole is from gay men and hambeasts. Lift for health, not girls. Do PUA or fix your emotional problems or something if you want girls.

I hit 1/2/3/4 my 2nd week in the gym.

I am now overhead pressing 3 plates and deadlifting 6.

I think you faggots just need to eat and lift, weak pussies

I'll tell you what. I'm 5'9, 165lbs, haven't exercised since 2009. I'll look for a decent routine and start today and let you know where I am in 6 months.

>this whole thread
Isn't it supposed to be easier for skeletons bulking on 5000cal to progress compared to fatties cutting at an 1000cal deficit? Sure the fatties might have better starting weight but I'm talking about progressing.

t. fatass

You can build muscle and lose fat if you maintain a 10% defect according to Scooby. Good luck managing that as a beginner.

This is bait, kids. This did not happen.

Guys, this isn't weak. It takes a couple of years to get 1/2/3/4 for most people. And lots of people posting in this thread don't have it yet. Remain calm.

Starting with just the bar doing ss (which it is possible to get 1/2/3/4 with)
~56 sessions 3 times a week to get squat. 19 weeks
~40 sessions every other session for bench. 36 weeks
~30 sessions every other session for DL. 20 weeks
~24 sessions for Ohp. 16 weeks

36 weeks ~2/3 of a year
Add the fact not everyone can progress linearly for that long, 3/4 of a year is pretty reasonable. With in the first year is easily obtainable for almost anyone as long as they commit to that bulk

Well training for strength is counter productive to getting a gf. Girls want lean otter mode aesthetics not fat power lifter.

Jesus Christ, this thread again.
Started @63kg, hit 1/2/3/4 after 2.5 years @78kg, if you want a serious reference. Shit routines, shit diet, mdma and alcohol at times. It's possible to hit the milestone within a year or 18months as a skeleton, given your routine and diet is on point.

I recently got to 1/2/3/4 at 5'11 80kg bw after 1 year 3 months lifting. Bench was the last one for me, but I fucked around for a few months not eating enough. I think if you commit to bulking 1 year is pretty reasonable.

>implying you can't be lean and still relatively strong

There's a dude at my gym who is 5'9'' 73kg who squats 206kg and diddly's even more. He looks like a typical Asian ottermode/dyel.

If you're doing Strong Lifts, you can figure out how long it will be until you hit 1/2/3/4 just by knowing what you're currently at and what you're supposed to be adding each workout.

For example, I'm currently at 85 OHP, 165 bench, 205 Squat, 215 Dead on A/B day schedule rest day inbetween. So if on Monday I do A day at 165, rest Tuesday, B day Wednesday, Rest Thursday, A day Friday --- meaning I'm adding 5 lbs to my lift every 4 days (10 pounds added to deads)

So if I have 85 OHP going to 135, 135-80=50 --> 50/4 = 10 (times 4 days) 40 days so in 40 days, if I don't skip any workouts or stall out or not progress I should have 1pl8 OHP.

165 bench --> 225 - 165 = 60 --> 60/5 = 12 x 4 = 48 (in 48 days I'll have 2 pl8 bench)
Deadlift
405 - 215 = 190 (190 / 10 = 19) 19 x 4 = 76 days

So I'll hit 1pl8 OHP in 42 days, 48 days 2 pl8 bench, 44 days 3 pl8 squat, 76 days 4 pl8 dead

Lets say that you were at 45 for any of your lifts, 135 - 45 = 90 --> 90/5 = 18 x 4 = 72
Most people with base strength can lift the bar 5x5, so really a complete newbie could hit 1pl8 OHP in 72 days

If you're eating 0.8 times your bodyweight in protein and getting enough sleep/water/vitamins etc you could be hitting 1/2/3/4 within 4 months with zero base strength I think if you were committed.

6 months is definitely achievable even if you started with zero strength, as long as you were actually doing all your lifts with perfect form, eating right etc

I like to think 1/2/3/4 in bw terms, like so, .75x/1.25x/1.75x/2x bodyweight.

You know how I know you don't lift?

You think ss/sl progression won't stop waaaay before 1/2/3/4

In reality, you'll hit .6/1.3/2/2.7 then need to add real volume

I posted my lifts already.. Clearly I'm not that strong. As of now I haven't had any stall out days, and I'm hoping that I can maintain that at least until getting to 2 pl8 bench - I hear you though the squats/deads will be harder to reach on the same progression

You will not hit a 1 plate OHP in 40 days.

If I knew you in real life and your stats were real I would be willing to wager thousands of dollars against that.

Just give up on women and live and breath lifting. Women are always gonna twist your life to suit theirs. You think you are gonna hit the gym whenever you want when you have that GF? No. You think you'll be able to keep to that diet with that GF? No. Stop chasing that GF and start chasing that physique.

Lmao just like we said before, you faggots are delusional.

You think linear gains just go on forever? You think you wont miss a weight one day? You think you won't break down your form trying to increase 5 pounds per workout forever? Jesus Christ.

Like I said before, only after you hit 1/2/3/4 should you be telling people how long it takes to reach it. None of this theoretical bullshit spouting
>"IF YOU DONT MAKE GAINS YOU DID THE PROGRAM WRONG"

Fuck off with this bullshit. I gaurentee you'll stall soon.

Sorry, didn't see those.
Anyway, go to the gym. Look at the guys benching 2 plates. Do they look like they have been going to the gym for less than a year?

Ask them, they will all say at least 1.5 years.

Last night I did 85 5x5, meaning my 1rm currently is ~100 already, gaining 35 lbs in 40 days (especially at this low weight) is very achievable. (doing 1pl8 OHP for reps probably longer)

What the fuck is with you weaklings? 1/2/3/4 is in BODYWEIGHT not plates