Get out of his way.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469738847083.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please post in mine
I put a lot of effort into it ;-;

Crossfit and friendship

who'd you give your wraps to?

Anyone wonder if we're using pecs for the wrong reason? Ever wonder if,instead of being used to push things away, they're for bear hugs?

The new owner wasn't given them. They were acquired by him.

>>lost my wraps
Good riddance, you've experienced enough of """"equipped"""" lifting already.

Cani habe a form check pls

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469738847083.webm

Isley?

Scooby said he finds flie movements are more effective than pressing movements for chest

>tfw people keep laughing when I tell them I want to compete
103/70/159kg are my 1rm at 79kg, I'm still a "junior" and I've been training for a year
is there hope or should i start collecting rocks?

Go ahead and compete. Who cares if you don't win?
You just have to be able to lift the bar and the collars. That's the only requirement.

Your legs straighten a little before your hips, your lumbar looks like it rounds ever so slightly, but it might just be the angle. Your feet stay flat and the barbell travels in a straight path. What % was this?

This was I think a set of 4x3 at 80% under fatigue
I think my lumbar rounds slightly cause I tried that stupid let thing and I noticed it pushed my knees too far forward before lifting.

What I want to know if how to reduce bar travel. Look where I lockout...

I have a 5'8 wingspan at just under 6'0

oh :(

>du en idé - bolla

>mfw facebook reminds me it's my birthday

Honestly forgot and I don't how to feel about that. At least I've got my postworkout gummy worms.

There's not much you can do then. You're cursed to forever have a weaker deadlift because of your stubby t-rex arms. You have to move the barbell further and pull from lower down than somebody with average length arms.

thanks friendo

Bench is weakest lift though and I have an extreme arch.

Why do you think this may be the case?

>tfw I get to spot and load at the /plg/ midwest meetup meet for the 93s

Happy birthday, lad!

guys I have a problem

Because your chest, triceps, and delts are weak.

Damn, I want to cash in on my bench generics now.

Thanks for the form check tho :)

You're welcome user. Now go get big and strong.

Yea?

Thanks, brother. Between work and the gym and getting my life back on track it just sort of snuck up on me.

Anyway, off to the line - you dudes be good to one another.

Me too la
Probably the same fuckin problem

I LOVE BAD BITCHES THATS MY FUKN PROBLEM

One question though, do I fix the legs straightening out before my hips by squeezing my glutes more and pushing through the hips more?

AND YEAH I LOVE TA FUCK I GOT A FUKN PROBLEM

>103/70/159kg are my 1rm at 79kg
Those are decent stats for a year of training.

Find a fed, learn the rules, and jump in.

When you're there, talk to people. Find someone to give you a lift-off on bench. Make friends.

Powerlifters are generally very supportive (despite the elitism and IPF snobbery demonstrated here).

Last meet I was at, there were a couple of 9-12 year old girls deadlifting less than one plate (they set the bar up on blocks at "about" regular height).

They weren't strong, but they got comparable applause as their dad, who totalled 2000 lbs in wraps that day (at 214 lbs).

Go compete. The real world can be a wonderful place.

you have issues

Any criticsm?
I did get some help already but maybe something was missed?

You fix that by queuing to push through the floor with your feet and by getting stronger quads.

Thanks lad

>What I want to know if how to reduce bar travel
sumo

Lock-out is a bit soft in the hips, but everything else looks good enough. Looked like maybe 90% of your ORM?

A better angle on the camera would help if you have any specific concern.

Source? Sounds like an opinion.

Does it actually? How?

Was 4th set of 4x3 at 80% I think, can't remember exactly.

Thnx tho, how do I fix the soft lockout issue? I've had it work a while.

for*g

It's not related to the fact that you like to fuck, is it?

Oh, got ya. So it probably felt close to 90+% at that point, ha.

Soft lockout issues are usually a positioning problem early. If you're rounding off the floor to get the bar moving, then a true lockout is going to be tough. A lot of that is probably attributed to your short wingspan.

You'll have to work hard to set your lats, and keep the bar as close as possible so you don't kick the bar out and round. If you can hook grip, that will allow you to "cheat" some extra ROM out of the lift.

Next video, record something fresher. Late in a set or workout, reps are going to degrade, especially on DL.

>when you flash the lady on the bus and she calls for jamal

You're not alone user, I've been lifting for a year too and I'm around those numbers although 9 kg lighter. We're gonna make it. :)

After seeing this user mention his wingspan, I decided to measure mine again. My height is exactly 5'11 on the dot. And my wingspan is 6'3 apparently..

>tfw lankey kong

Thank you for the thorough and helpful advice!
Funny enough I was hook gripping in that video, my arms are that short :/

I think you're right about curving my back to get if off the floor, I accidentally pushed the bar too forward I realise now and I had noticed I began hitching a couple of reps near the end of s set recently.

Thanks for the advice, definitely something I'm excited to work on.

>Those are decent stats for a year of training.
You're the first person to tell me that. Thank you.
I'll try to compete in november and maybe I'll run Sheiko's intermediate small load to peak for the meet.

>9kg lighter
that's really good, every kg of weight makes a huge difference (at least for me)
I'm considering dropping to 74 and maybe i'll have a better chance

Want to swap??? Deadlifts feels uncomfy right now and bench is hard regardless of wing span.

I actually thought I had a 6'1 wingspan until I measured like an hour ago... I'm stoopid

Serbia has a powerlifting fed? oh wow

jamal better run desu

Here's your video Hook grip too. Look where I lockout :(

yeah, I'm just as surprised though pl is not popular here

>Does it actually? How?
y...you literally don't have to pull the bar as far. plus since you're a manlet (i think you said that? maybe i assumed because of your arms) you can put your feet even further apart to get them near the plates.

Good luck, user

I'm halfway between 5'11 and 6'0 so... I am a manlet

I thought sumo was just more quad dominant thus easier to push the bar off the ground? i didn't realise it shortens the ROM.

Lads, I just measured, and I think I have a 6'0.5" wingspan

What's your height?

5'9, and bench is my best lift, although sumo isn't too far behind.

>bench is my best lift
What's your preferred grip width, btw?

thanks

Weird man, weird.
I'm 5'11.5 and have a 5'8 wingspan and bench is my worst lift.

Leverage probably isn't as important as i think at these weights I guess.

I don't have too much of a preference. I started with 1-1.5 thumb widths away from the knurling (~1.5 finger widths from the rings), brought it out to pinkies on the rings and now I'm at ring finger on the rings. They all felt relatively fine. But I guess ring fingers on the rings, because that's what I'm doing now.

Either internal leverages or my chest isn't as fatty as I thought

▪█──Genetics──█▪

People are gonna laugh at you and doubt you all the way until you win or achieve something, and if you come to close to getting it and you depend upon someone else, some might even sabotage you. The day you win or achieve then they will tell you that they always knew you had it within you.

Fuck what people say, and fuck sharing your goals and dreams. Keep your goals close to your heart and work towards them silently because asking others ain't gonna get you shit but self doubt and laughs.

>until you win or achieve something
with those stats after a year? lmao no chance he's a dead end

You're a big guy so id assume muscle is the limiting factor here. You're chest is way bigger than mine, makes my 5'8 wingspan obsolete.

I wonder what joes wingspan is if he is 5'7. 5'5?

>Big guy
>Big
>Me
Wot

(4 U tho)

Fil is CUTE

Not at a glance but I'm at the gym. Flag me down later and I'll have another look

>The day you win or achieve then they will tell you that they always knew you had it within you.
It's always this way, and the worst part is that hey think they've contributed in some way just by knowing you and they expect you to do favors for them when you've made it.
I hate those people.

>muh limb length, muh height

fuck off

Thanks lad

Did you see my webm? You're way bigger than me lol.
I barely bench 2pl8 for a max lol

Hey buda wanted to thank you for the advice with the belt. Rolled it around and I feel like it made a difference. Actually had the most trouble with getting the belt off.
Also is it normal that 75% squats felt like 65%-70%?

Is fun :)))))
Makes me feel like a special snow flake

being tall is actually good for deadlifts, isn't it?
i think powerlifting is the only sport where different body types can achieve great results at different lifts

DAILY

FUCKING

REMINDER

BENCHBABBY

DRIVES

AN

AUTOMATIC

BABBY

CAR

LOL

ALSO

ITS A

JAGSHIT

LAMO

>don't have too much of a preference
Coolio, thanks for sharing.

I feel like there is way more to bench than meets the eyes. Leverages, insertions, general musculature, etc...

>lmao no chance
Lol, if that makes you feel better, user. IMO, his stats are fine. My brother had similar stats after about a year as a teenager, and he was close to 350/210/420 after another 3 months of dedicated training and one competition. A lot can change quick.

>is it normal that 75% squats felt like 65%-70%?
Absolutely. I feel like good use of the belt helps the squat very much. Glad it's working well for you, enjoy the extra lbs :)

Must've missed it. This? You're just a twink that needs to eat more, that's all. The strength and size will come.

I need a better angle.

I'm almost 90kg ...
89kg to be exact

oh

Lmao, you also have like 3 inches on me (and from what I can tell, bigger legs). Do some upper accessory work so you don't look like Panzer

h-how do you not...
okay I'm gonna give you an interactive learning experience here.
With your feet together, try to touch the ground.
Now put your feet out like a foot from shoulder width and try to touch the ground.

Change ur name to gynotard

Or pepperoni nips

What do you need to see specifically and why?

What if I told you I squat once a week and train chest/triceps 3-5x, biceps 3x and delts 3...

More sets it is I guess.

If anybody deserves that name it's me. Just gotta change PRutus to pepperoni nips

Can you go through your deadlift setup

I like you're form

benchbeta drives an automatic babby car
your thoughts on this?

What do you do for your arms, back, and chest? And how's your nutrition and sleep? What's your programming in general?

Deformed Pepperoni Nips*

I like you're form too

benchbeta drives an automatic babby car
your thoughts on this?

Hello and welcome to plg! I hope you're enjoying your stay here. Just a friendly heads up that this is a persistent thread where the underpinning of our culture is friendship and banter. Bullying (as it appears in your post) is generally frowned upon unless that poster is particular inappropriate and or is badly in need of being set straight. Carry on with posting as long as it is constructive, funny, or generally thoughtful. If you would like to continue drivel, there are 149 other threads that would probably fit your shitposting needs better.

Thanks in advance

/r/ing the photo of benchbetas babby stick

Jumped on the sheiko bandwagon and I do supination curls, lateral raises and dumbbell rows after every session. I aim for 100 reps on each lift a week. So 3x12 about.

I just bench for chest and do like 150 dumbbell flies a week. Triceps get pump a lot when benching so I do 5x10 at the end of every week.

God fucking DAMN fat retards body is DISGUSTING

at least shave that fucking pube hair all over your body and cover those fucking nipples before taking a picture

WEW

For a fat guy he looks alright
Good healthy skin, no stretch marks, no acne.

He will look good when cut

This is a better angle. 45 degrees off to the side or so. It allows me to see the bar in relation to your body.

From that angle all I can see is that you don't get a good start position and you don't lock it out. The latter of which is a red light problem.

s-sorry boardshorts it was supposed to be a compliment because I was saying he's not fat. But ill leave if you want me to ;-;

Hm, lockout is an issue and I sometimes hitch as a result.
I think it is locked out for a second and I unlock it by leaning back too much.

Any advice on how to fix this? I figured squeezing glutes and pushing through the hips, which I forgot to do when doing that deadlift