How are your heart gains going?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/55/6/1060.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw my heart is broken right now

Amazing.
Just finished barbell complexes this morning.

Best. Cardio. Ever

>mfw fags kill gains doing aerobic cardio, even though it is the CURRENT YEAR

Full of cholesterol. Fuck meat

My cardio is going just fine yeah

>le dietary cholesterol is bad for you meme
You should up your NEPA and exercise regimen so you can keep the meat without the heart detriments.

Consider supplementing fiber too

>if i move around and pick up heavy things enough i can eat all the steak and bacon i want

back to the plant we're living on, biology doesn't work like that

>The heart is a muscle

American education

>if i eat cholesterol, my blood cholesterol goes up
It also doesnt work like that.

Literally any detriment you can find on dietary sat fats or cholesterol only appliea to sedentary fat fucks (looking at you, america)

If you are constantly oxidizing fat throughout the day, say with NEPA.
If you are say depleting glycogen stores and intramuscular triglycerides regularly, and repleneshing them, at least partly through fat tissue (not even limited to adipose tissue - and yes you get glycogen from stored fat. gluconeogenesis > glycogenesis)

If you are an active human, you are better off eating sat fats than not.

Anabolicmen.com has a couple good articles with over9000 citations (how is that for a outdated reference?)

You have a stroke while typing that nigga? Not disagreeing with you, but I have a fucking BS in biochem and I have no idea what you're trying to say.

P.s.I am primarily speaking to those at a healthy (sub 18%) bodyfat

When you get to 8% you NEED to increase sat fats just to keep your dick working.

Ime carbs help fix that too, but idk the science behind it

so if i do cardio (long distance runs/swims) 3 times a week and also heavy lifting 3 times a week is that enough to not get any disease while eating shitlaods of eggs (4-5 a day) and coconut oil and shit? i feel fine but im wondering if this will fuck me in the long run

Prably
Keep the NEPA as high as convenient, eat lots of fiber, and don't be/get fat.
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

it is a muscle

just not a skeletal muscle

Good. Not sure about dem cholesterol levels though. I can control whenever the pulse is high due to anxiety which is great

>muh cholesterol
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

yeah i eat a bowl of salad twice a day so i should be fine

thanks lad

>literally dad science

Say what you will. doubled test levels and optimal bloodwork is nothing to shake a stick at, even if anecdotal.

had sex, quite a cardio

>It also doesnt work like that.
but it does

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/55/6/1060.full.pdf

>Literally any detriment you can find on dietary sat fats or cholesterol only appliea to sedentary fat fucks (looking at you, america)
elevated blood cholesterol is detrimental to anyone with a cardiovascular system

>If you are constantly oxidizing fat throughout the day, say with NEPA.
>If you are say depleting glycogen stores and intramuscular triglycerides regularly, and repleneshing them, at least partly through fat tissue (not even limited to adipose tissue - and yes you get glycogen from stored fat. gluconeogenesis > glycogenesis)
none of these confused ramblings have anything to do with saturated fat

>Anabolicmen.com has a couple good articles with over9000 citations (how is that for a outdated reference?)
you mean broscience.com? i don't see how that substantiates any of the bullshit you're spouting

this desu