How 2 pick up cashier girls

Hey Veeky Forums so last tuesday I went to a little store next to where I work that has a cute cashier that I like, I need some advice.
>It was a busy day, so I walked in and just grabed a can of pepsi.
>When I was about to pay she out of the blue said that it was on her and wouldn't let me pay
>I sperged out and said something along the lines of "T-thanks, I'll buy you one sometime"
>Went away with my free pepsi.
So I've been very busy and haven't been able to return to that store, but when I do what should I say?
Should I buy her a pepsi or invite her to the movies or something like that?
I'm really autistic and have been overthinking it, please help brehs.

You should've said that the Pepsi wasn't the only thing of yours that should be on her user

Disgusting behavior. I would've talked to her manager right then and there to complain about the harassment. With any luck you could sue for emotional distress and get some cash off this sexist bitch.
Thinking she's so high and mighty that she can hit on any man she chooses? Disgusting, truly disgusting.

>soda
Never gonna make it

u autistic fuck she basically bought u a drink during the day and didnt put out

>so, about that Pepsi I owe ya
>what time is your next break?
give her the soda
????
give her the wangchun whack willie

i cried a bit because although you may jest there are literally real people like this, such as everyone i know

it's all laid out for you bro, just get in there, buy what you need, and when you cash in casually tell her you still owe her a drink, and fix a date/get her number at this point, but do it quick

poor doge

this op stop being a mong

She probably doesn't like you, she was probably just too lazy to actually ring you up.

>*cracks open can*
>*pours the toxic sugar poison over her head*
>now it's on you, babe. Catch you later

That's how I would have handled it

"I'd hate to one up you, but tonights date is on me. When do you get off?"

Something along those lines, obviously fit it better to your situation. When people give me guidelines like this, I typically twist the wording to better fit the situation.

Best of luck OPie.

makes me cringe desu

seconded

everytime I read girladvice on fit it's always so cringeworthy and beta.

It's always so tryhard and unnatural.

Ayyy mane dumb shit has worked like this in the past for me, might work for OPie. Once again, don't verbatim.

>be me
>miss class one day in collegio
>qt3.14 nerdy chick sits behind me
>whip around at a speed my fedora cannot handle
>she mires my g force
>"So other than you, what did I miss yesterday?"
>her face turns bright red
>we fuck 3 days later

It's ez mane, just be confident ;)

>"T-thanks, I'll buy you one sometime"

thats pretty smooth tbqh

I'll never understand this sort of thing. Why are you trying to pick up girls at the store anyway? Is it because they literally cannot run away from you without being fired? Are you aware that there are socially designated places where women who are actually seeking attention congregate? Why not try there? Are you scared of competition from better men, or what?

Genuinely confused. It just seems like such a losing game numbers wise. Why bother?

just next time you go in say that you still need to buy her a drink and invite her to a bar or restaurant for a date

>socially designated places where women who are actually seeking attention congregate

???

night club my friend

>designated places where women who are actually seeking attention congregate

That would be "all women who are feeling pretty today" and "pretty much everywhere". That's the women who are seeking attention, and that's where they are.

>Are you aware that there are socially designated places where women who are actually seeking attention congregate?
Like the gym? Is that why they're wearing only sports bras and a tank top?

Why try to pick up a cashier? Find a women with a full time 40hr a week job not these degenerates.

> "I'd hate to one up you, but tonights date is on me. When do you get off?"

> I'd hate to one up you

Fucking hell, that hurt to read

same here.

I would also get my nigga friend to record it and shout "oooh shiit ooohhh SHIT HE REALLY DID DAT!"

and upload in YouTube for it to go viral and get $2k

Seeking attention, not sum fuk

That's why they travel in groups, staving off anyone who gets too close

This.

>"So other than you, what did I miss yesterday?"
That's kinda cute, mayne. Good work out there.

I know man, it's just that I work at a hospital and have 36 hour shifts, by the end i'm really tired and soda is the only thing that gives me energy bc I dont drink coffee or energy drinks.

I know guys, it's just that I'm really autistic about this shit. Should I say something like "what if instead of a soda I buy you a coffee, when is your day off?" or do you have a better rec?

thats alpha desu, you could of just said see you soon and you would of been in her head all day

Thanks, thats kind of what I was thinking, I just worry if that kind of thing would weird her out, I would make fun of somebody saying those words.

Haha thanks, a buddy of mine that went with me to the store tought so too.

Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do.
But seriously, just go with the flow my african american brother.
Seems like she digs you

Ay man, she was the one who hit on me, I did nothing to try and pick her up.

she felt bad that you like pepsi.go suck a cock you heathen.coke master race

>Why are you trying to pick up girls at the store anyway?
It's where I buy everything else. Why shouldn't I look in the girl section and buy one I like?

Shut up you fucking faggot never talk shit about Pepsi again I'll wreck your fucking ass

>this is your brain on pepsi

I'm a fruit in denial: the post

This guy got yo back OP

You walk up to her and say "girl you're to good to be working here"

Then treat her like shes in a music video.

>qt cashier at coffee shop always knows what i want
>feel like a creep going there every day for a coffee break
how do i break the ice i am a socially poor man